Welcome to my Remote Gig Acceleration review. Can Aaron Martinez really help you make good money with remote closing, or is this another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. Aaron is Cole Gordon‘s business partner. Together, they help beginners learn this ONE skill that’s more ancient than time itself.
Forget about affiliate marketing, dropshipping, real estate, network marketing, Amazon FBA, and all the other business models that you’ve undoubtedly seen online.
Apparently, the skill that Aaron Martinez will teach you is NOT competitive at all. Unlike all the above-mentioned ways to make money online.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into, without any hype or exaggerated income claims.
What is Remote Gig Acceleration?
Remote Gig Acceleration is a platform that hosts a free webinar by Aaron Martinez, where he talks about a simple four-step system that helped him go from a broke server to a full-time income earner from home.
Can you do it? Maybe. There’s a reason why appointment setting/remote closing is NOT as saturated of a niche market. It’s because not everyone can do it.
It’s a skill that not many can master. Especially to a point where they are making decent income from home. As a closer, your job is to complete a sales transaction.
This includes convincing a prospect to purchase without meeting them face-to-face. Remote closing often leverages phone calls, emails, video conferences, or other remote communication methods to facilitate the sale.
As an appointment setter, your job will be to engage the prospect, qualify them as a viable lead, and set up a time for them to speak with a sales representative.
Is Remote Gig Acceleration a Scam?
Remote Gig Acceleration is not a scam. It’s a legit training program that can show you what it takes to be a successful closer.
Aaron Martinez is a partner in Closers.io. Founded by a sales expert, Cole Gordon, who knows what it takes to succeed as a remote closer.
In my opinion, the entire presentation is portrayed in a seemingly easy and effortless way. People may get the wrong impression that this business model is easy because there is no competition. On the contrary, most people who try to make this work fail.
Not everyone can withstand the pressure of convincing people to give away their hard-earned money.
Not everyone will be good at it, too. If you think that this is something you would enjoy doing, then Remote Gig Acceleration may be just the thing for you.
However, if you think that spending thousands of dollars on a course is too much, or if you prefer to avoid direct selling, see this alternative below and find out why it’s my favorite program.
What I Like About Remote Gig Acceleration
1. It’s A Great Way to Build People Skills. Talking all day with all sorts of people can be a great way to develop and increase your communication and people skills. After that, selling should be much easier.
2. Selling is a Great Asset to Have. There are different kinds of selling. In this particular case, your main job will be to talk with people from all over the world and sell them the idea that the product you are representing is what they need.
3. Aaron Martinez is an Expert. He knows exactly what it takes to be great at this. He also knows how to teach people what he knows.
What I Don’t Like About Remote Gig Acceleration
1. It Sounds Easier Than it is. In my opinion, the entire venture is presented in a way that makes it seem easier than it is. This can mislead people.
2. Not For Beginners. If you don’t have any previous business experience, you may struggle a lot. Unless you’re a natural-born salesperson. Then no one can stop you from succeeding in this business.
If you’re not, consider this alternative instead. It’s an effective way to avoid directly talking to people while teaching you how to earn passive income from home.