This is THE Online Marketing Classroom Review that you’ve been looking for. Before we get started, I would like to point out that unlike some of the reviews out there, this one is completely unbiased and transparent. You should know that Online Marketing Classroom costs a lot of money, so everyone that is promoting it get’s BIG commissions from anyone that signs under them.
That’s why you should be careful of FAKE reviews that don’t bring any value and just want to get paid by praising this training and saying how great it is. With that out of the way, let’s move on and find out what Online Marketing Classroom is all about.
Online Marketing Classroom Review Summary
Product Name: Online Marketing Classroom
Product Type: Make Money Online Training
Created By: Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton
Price: $1497 For 2 Year Membership, $97/Monthly or $37/monthly with restricted access.
Recommended: Yes, If you’re willing to pay that much to learn how to make money online.
Overall Score: 70/100
Summary: I’ve said this about other similar high ticked products and I will say it again. With that much information about making money online that it’s available on the internet for FREE, paying so much for a single course is something that can put off a lot of people including myself.
The training will introduce you to a bunch of different business models for earning a full-time income online and has a lot of useful tools and recourses along with it, so yes it does bring a lot of value. If you decide to invest in it, put in the work and hustle, odds are that you will be successful with this program. On the other hand, there are other alternatives that can help you with that at a much lesser price.
What is Online Marketing Classroom About?
To find out what is Online Marketing Classroom all about, the first thing that you should know about this training is that it covers multiple ways of making money online and they all revolve around starting your own business. Inside you can learn all about:
– Affiliate Marketing
– Amazon FBA
– Creating and marketing your own info products
– Kindle Publishing
Created back in 2008 by Aidan Booth and Steven Clayton, Online Marketing Classroom has over 50,000 members. The training can help those who are just getting started in the make money online industry and are looking for the best way to go about it.
Not only that, but it can also be useful to online business owners who want to grow and scale. There’s an abundance of strategies, training materials, and software tools that can all help with that. The training is divided into 3 main sections.
1. Labs. That’s where you will learn how to make money with digital products, eCommerce stores, Affiliate Marketing and more.
2. Tutorials. They’re all about the setup of sales funnels, increasing conversions, email marketing, landing page designs and everything else that you will need to make money online.
3. Workshops. This is a monthly live webinar session for every member of Online Marketing Classroom.
Is Online Marketing Classroom a Scam?
The short answer to the question is Online Marketing Classroom a scam is no, it’s definitely NOT fraudulent. Asking yourself something similar is completely normal when it comes to digital products.
Especially in the make money online industry where so many scams exist. A few things lead me to believe that this product is legit such as the fact that it’s a product being sold on ClickBank. If you don’t know, ClickBank is one of the biggest networks for vendors and affiliates to collaborate and has a solid reputation online.
They even cover refunds on some of the products that are displayed in their marketplace. Furthermore, if this was low quality or a scam product, everyone would have realized this by now.
Since Online Marketing Classroom was created way back in 2008 and is still getting people to sign up and pay for the membership, you can rest assured that if you decide to invest in this course, your money will not just vanish into thin air, without you getting anything in return.
Who Are Steve Clayton & Aidan Booth
His internet ventures started in 2003 when he moved to Buenos Aires to live with his wife. Due to the fact that he didn’t speak Spanish, he was basically forced to look for alternatives to making money.
Fast forward 3 years later, he was now making small commissions from Affiliate Marketing which was the starting point of his uprising online. Before he started teaching people how to make money online he already had experience with Affiliate Marketing, Ecommerce, and organic traffic generation.
Slowly but surely his revenue kept growing and growing until one day he began outsourcing his work. Aidan was paying people in the Philippines to built websites for him. At some point, he had more than 1500+ website and not all of them were profitable, but with the ones that were, he was able to entirely change his financial life for the better.
The first EVER training that he released was with a guy named Brian G Johnson. It was about creating specific niche sites that ranked on Google and brought organic free traffic. Things were going great and he taught well over 2000 people how to copy and paste his ranking methods to make money online.
One day Google did a major algorithm update that “drowned” most of his websites and he underwent a significant loss in profit. That’s when Aidan realized that he had to find a way to make his websites stand the test of time and get Google to love them no matter what updates came out, and he did. A few years later in 2013, he partnered with Steve to create the Online Marketing Classroom.
Steve Clayton is a former CFO of a highly successful Fortune 500 business. It was because of him and his organization skills acquired within his business experience that Aidan and Steve managed to get to that next level by creating Online Marketing Classroom.
Steve was the one who brought everything together in a well placed and organized way and taught Aidan how to do that too.
Together, they bring an incredible amount of experience in the make money online industry and many people have already taken advantage of those skills and expertise.
What's Inside Online Marketing Classroom
1.Onlne Marketing Classroom Training
The training consists is divided into 3 sections. The first one shows you 6 different business models and gives you a step by step training on each of them and they are:
– Consulting and Coaching
– Affiliate Marketing (promoting other people’s products and earning commission payments)
– Amazon FBA (selling your own physical products on Amazon)
– Creating and promoting your own digital info products
– Amazon Kindle publishing (write your own e-books and promote them on the Amazon Kindle platform)
– SEO (They teach you all about Search Engine Optimization and show you how to sell your services to different businesses and agencies online)
The second section of the training includes 45+ educational videos that go deeper into the money-making process. It’s all about setting everything up in a way that it can be as profitable for you as it possibly can.
– Sales Funnels
– Choosing Your Niche
– Product Launches
– Increasing Conversions
– Case Studies
– Designing Conversion Focused Landing Pages
– E-mail Marketing
– Bonus Methods that Are Result Oriented
– Spreadsheets and walkthroughs that help you in setting everything up
– Complete access to all the upcoming monthly webinars and all the ones that were held since the launch of the Online Marketing Classroom.
The last section of the training is all about affiliate marketing and shows you how to start. It consists of 9 elements and they are as follows:
– Done for you landing pages
– All the necessary software tools that you need for success
– Training on free and paid traffic sources
– Done for your sales funnels that capture your traffics details by offering them the so-called “lead magnet” in exchange for their emails
– Pre-written Emails to send out to your list of subscribers
– Access to strategies and techniques that the creators of Online Marketing Classroom, Steve and Aidan use to generate sales and make money
– Access to a private Facebook group support via email
– Guide on setting everything up
P.S. If you’re interested in creating a business revolving Affiliate Marketing, then I suggest that you don’t spend $1,500 for that. You can take advantage of a MUCH CHEAPER alternative that’s all about following a simple 4 step blueprint to make money with affiliate marketing, Find out more here!
2. Online Marketing Classroom Tools and Software
These are the tools and software that are presented to you. They give you the chance to access everything that you need in one place, saving you time along the way.
– Bounce Breaker (Encourages visitors to leave their emails via pop-ups, banners and more)
– Landing Page Launchpad (This is a drag and drop page builder)
– Traffic Spy (Let’s keep track of your traffic and it’s behavior)
– Hawkey (Identifies high-quality opportunities)
– Domains on Fire (Let’s you find expired domains that were on the first page of Google, they can be sold or reranked for extra traffic generation)
– Ecom Product Finder (Finds profitable products that can be sold on your eCommerce store
– Free Trust Seals (These increase your website’s credibility by a lot and usually cost a couple of hundred dollars)
3. Bonus Tools & Training Inside Online Marketing Classroom
As an additional bonus, you get “The Blackbird Suite” software. It has over 60+ training videos that teach you how to rank products on Amazon for your FBA business. Alongside that, you get extra features that can make everything easier for you such as:
– Tracking your products
– Finding more profitable products
– Finding relevant keywords and high converting phrases for your products
Not only that but you will also get 3 more bonuses that will exponentially increase your success rate. The first one is a long and extended course that teaches you how to outsource your work like a pro.
The second one is all about taking your already built business to the next level by presenting you with new ideas and recourses to do just that, The final one is a Private Mastermind Session where you can discuss ideas and strategies that will further increase your revenue.
Online Marketing Classroom Price and Refunds
What I Like About Online Marketing Classroom
1. You have a lot of diversity. With lots of options to choose from on how to start your online business, you’re not limited to only one thing and can explore a few of the most profitable ones.
2. There’s a lot to cover. You get hundreds of hours of training that’s being updated constantly. Alongside that, you have monthly live sessions where you can discuss and learn more about all the new updates and changes in the online world. This alone will easily give you the upper hand over everyone else who is competing with you on whatever business venture you decide to tackle.
3. The tools there cover all the pieces that you would need for your online business. With them, you save a lot of time, effort and frustration along the way. In a nutshell, it simplifies the whole process.
4. A community. With the private Facebook group that you have access to, it goes without saying that you will be surrounded by like-minded people, who are all eager to help each other out to move and progress together.
What I Don't Like About Online Marketing Classroom
1. Exaggerated claims. With those kinds of claims, people can get the wrong impression that their success is guaranteed, when it’s not. It won’t be easy to achieve that success either. Even with all the training and tools in the world, if you don’t put in the work, you will not reap the benefits of your labor. In other words, if you’re not willing to work for it, don’t bother getting the course in the first place.
2. It’s way too expensive. The price tag on this course can definitely put off a lot of people and not everyone could afford that even if they wanted to. I cannot justify charging people that much for an online course when there is so much info available for FREE out there. You just have to look for it.
3. If you’re interested in one specific business model, I’m 100% sure that you can find similar online training at a much cheaper price.
If paying that much money for a single training program is not what you’re looking for, I have the perfect alternative for you. It’s about promoting other people’s products with a simple 4 step blueprint that so many people neglect and end overpaying for courses such as this one. Find out what it’s all about below.