Welcome to my Misha Wilson review. Can you really make money online with his method, or is this another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. Misha offers a free book called The Millionaire Breakthrough, which talks about how he made over $15M in sales online.
As soon as you give out your email, you will be pushed towards buying one of his low-ticket products, Super Affiliate Commission Blueprint.
The business model you will learn from Misha Wilson is called affiliate marketing. A very legit and worthwhile venture.
However, can you really trust this guy? Is he trying to make money by selling dreams, or is he the real deal?
Stick around to find out.
Who is Misha Wilson?
If you are interested in internet marketing, affiliate marketing, and making money online, then you’ve probably seen Misha Wilson online.
He is the top affiliate of many companies and programs, has his own product in the make-money-online niche, and is well-recognized within the digital marketing community.
He managed to increase his income and revenue by revealing his tactics and sharing the knowledge accumulated throughout his affiliate marketing career.
The Misha Method is what he calls his process of effectively promoting other people’s products and services.
Is Misha Wilson a Scam?
No. He is a legit affiliate marketer, product owner, and a very successful guy with many years of experience in making money online. Some of his courses are more expensive than others.
Misha Wilson is NOT a scam artist. He is a legit internet marketer with a lot of successful students. He’s made a lot of sales as an affiliate and definitely knows his stuff.
However, I don’t think that his programs and teaching methods are the best alternatives for beginners.
In my opinion, there are better, cost-effective ways to start affiliate marketing on a budget. No need to risk money on paid traffic methods.
Alternative: Start Making Money Online Today
What Are Misha Wilson’s Programs?
Misha Wilson is well known for his Super Affiliate Network program. Over there, you can see different offers and courses on affiliate marketing.
Profit Boosting Camp is the first of the bunch. It’s a beginner’s guide to promoting other people’s products and services. It costs $7 to get access to this course.
Then, there’s the Solo Ads Success Formula ($297). It’s about solo ads and how to create campaigns that will drive traffic (web users) to a product or service page you’re promoting.
Misha has a 100% free product called IM Profit Formula. It covers basic things about affiliate marketing anyone starting out should know. One of his most expensive membership programs is the Super Affiliate Inner Circle ($297).
What I Like About Misha Wilson
1. He is a Very Successful Internet Marketer. Misha knows exactly what it takes to make money online by promoting other people’s products and selling his own stuff.
2. Free Content. It can give you a good understanding of his teaching style and help you learn more about the paid programs as well.
What I Don’t Like About Misha Wilson
1. It Can Be Very Expensive to Work With Him. One of his most expensive coaching programs will set you back over $12K. The only way you’re taught to get traffic to your offers is by running expensive solo ads, which is also something I don’t really like about the program.
2. Outdated Training. Some of the stuff he is teaching consists of outdated methods that do not work so well anymore.
3. Not The Best Way To Start an Affiliate Marketing Business. The risks and huge expenses that come along with Misha Wilson’s programs are why I don’t recommend him to be your coach.
That’s why, on the next page, I will show you the four-step system I’m using to bank up to $1K per SINGLE sale using other people’s products and services. Without investing in paid ads or expensive training programs. On automation.
See This: How to Start a Cost-Effective Affiliate Business & Earn Passive Income Online