Welcome to my Funded Profits Trading Academy review. Can you really create a semi-passive income stream with the help of day trader Luke Holmstrom, or is this another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. This is a high-ticket program that requires a minimum investment of $3K to get started. That excludes the costs of purchasing the course, which will set you back another $5K+ (presumably).
If you don’t have that much money to invest in this venture or prefer to avoid risking losing them, see this alternative for passive income generation online.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into without any hype or exaggerated income claims.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Funded Profits Trading Academy Review Summary
Product Name: Funded Profits Trading Academy
Product Type: Day Trading Course
Product Owner: Luke Holmstrom
Product Price: $5K+
Overall Score: 60/100
Recommended: Not For Everyone
Summary: This is a day trading course that shows a system that allows you to trade without risking your own capital.
In most cases, this means borrowing money from lenders, going into debt, and increasing the risks of bankruptcy even more.
In the sales video, Luke Holmstrom says he can help you overcome two of the biggest hurdles most new traders struggle with.
Making consistently profitable trades and knowing how to trade without risking your own capital. While it’s entirely possible to achieve financial success with this business model, most people do NOT.
They end up wasting a lot of money thinking they can become wealthy and profitable.
If you’re willing to risk losing thousands of dollars in pursuit of that success, then Luke Holmstrom can help you learn the ins and outs of day trading.
However, I think that there are better, cost-effective, and beginner-friendly alternatives for earning passive income online without risking a ton of money upfront.
What is Funded Profits Trading Academy?
Funded Profits Trading Academy is Luke Holmstrom’s high-ticket day trading course. You start by learning how to day trade with a training account of up to $100K.
These are NOT real investments, and you will NOT earn any money from your profitable trades. The goal is to become a good trader before you start investing real money.
When you do a few great predictions, Luke will show you how to find brokers that will pay you to invest in day trades. You get to keep 80% of the money while 20% goes to the brokerage funding your account.
Is Funded Profits Trading Academy a Scam?
No, the course is not a scam. The founder, Luke Holmstrom knows what it takes to succeed as a day trader, but he makes the entire venture look way easier than it is.
On the sales page, he compares this business model with dropshipping and affiliate marketing. Apparently, it’s much easier to succeed with trading.
“To be really good at affiliate marketing, you either need a lot of technical and design skills, marketing education and manage a lot of relationships and moving parts. “With Trading, you pick your trades, make some profit, and get funds deposited straight to your account. Not much out there easier than that!”
The reality is that you can lose A LOT of money very fast when you invest without knowing what you’re doing. Even when you think you do, there’s no way to 100% predict where the market is heading.
In other words, there’s ALWAYS some form of gambling with trading. That’s why I think that business models like affiliate marketing are much more beginner-friendly.
I’ve been in the industry for a long time now. I can tell you that you do NOT need any tech or design skills to succeed. In my opinion, this is the EASIEST and SAFEST way to start a passive income-generating business.
See This: The Four-Step System I’m Using to Bank Thousands Per Month Leveraging Other People’s Products and Services
How Much Does Funded Profits Trading Academy Cost?
Funded Profits Trading Academy costs at least $5K. The only way to find out the price of this program is to schedule a call with one of the closers.
They will talk to you about the course and convince you to invest in it. Furthermore, you will need to spend an additional $3K (minimum) to start your trading journey.
Can You Get a Refund?
There’s no mention of being able to get a refund or any money-back guarantees. This likely means that all sales are final.
What I Like About Funded Profits Trading Academy
1. It Has Real Potential. With a bunch of experts that help you every step of the way, the chances of success are higher compared to what they could be if you’re doing everything alone.
2. The Founder is Successful. It looks like Luke Holmstrom is an experienced trader with a lot of success. I’m sure that many beginners can learn tons of useful things from him.
3. Beginners Are Welcome. The training program is focused on helping inexperienced individuals with zero experience in trading.
What I Don’t Like About Funded Profits Trading Academy
1. It’s Very Expensive. You have to invest thousands of dollars to get started. The more money you put into this, the higher your potential rewards get.
2. It’s Very Risky. You have a REAL chance of losing a lot of money with day trading. Even if you’re 100% sure that your investments will end up profitable, you can still end up failing miserably. Most people that get involved with trading lose a heck of a lot of money before they start earning some of them back.
3. Not The Best Alternative For Beginners. It’s Most beginners would hesitate to risk losing a lot of money on something that may not work in the first place. Especially when other alternatives can provide the same, if not greater, level of success WITHOUT all the risks associated with day trading.
On the next page, I will show you the four-step system I’m using to bank up to $1K per SINGLE sale of a product I don’t even own myself. Without spending any money on paid ads. No direct selling. On automation.