Welcome to my Brand Builder University review. Can you really start and scale your very own eCommerce business, or is this another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. This is an Amazon FBA training program, focused on helping you become a successful seller on the world’s largest online retail website.
According to the sales video, everyday people are using their simple step-by-step system to generate their first $100, $10K, and even $100K selling standard everyday products on Amazon.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into without any hype or exaggerated income claims.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Brand Builder University Review Summary
Product Name: Brand Builder University
Product Owner: Ben Donovan
Product Type: Amazon FBA Training Program
Product Price: $997 or 3x 397
Overall Score: 65/100
Recommended: Not For Everyone
Summary: This program is all about helping you learn and implement the fundamentals of running a profitable Amazon FBA business.
This means spending money on PPC (pay-per-click) ads, buying inventory in bulk, and investing a large portion of your own money in this venture.
Expect to spend over $5K to kick things off. While the training course is legit, in my opinion, the costs associated with getting started exceed what I call a safe investment.
If you’re not willing to risk losing that much money, you should see this cost-effective, beginner-friendly alternative below.
It will show you how to leverage Amazon’s marketplace WITHOUT taking any unnecessary risks.
What is Brand Builder University?
Brand Builder University consists of many resources, including 11 modules on effectively running PPC ads AKA traffic generation, a complete Amazon seller course that breaks down everything you need to launch your own business, teambuilding and outsourcing course, and a ton of bonus content that compliments the main course very well.
You don’t need to have a great, or any, understanding of what sells on the market, how to attract buying customers, or how to set up your online store so that more people will buy your products.
As a member of Brand Builder University, you get access to live coaching sessions. They are held on Zoom alongside all other members of this program.
Over there, you will see experts talking about hot topics such as product launches, selling in Europe, building to exit, trademarking, and more.
You will get access to a community of people on the same journey as you. This will allow you to network, bounce ideas off others, and help each other grow in this business.
Is Brand Builder University a Scam?
Brand Builder University is not a scam. It’s a legit program with lots of content geared towards helping beginners make their first money online.
In my opinion, the sales video makes everything look easier than it actually is. You need to learn how to negotiate great prices with manufacturers, create appealing product descriptions, and titles, run professional PPC ads, find winning, and target the right audience for that product.
You will probably struggle the most with testing what products sell and figuring out the best way to promote your products to potential buyers.
Since you will be paying for web traffic, you have to be very careful with your budget. Otherwise, you risk failing before you even start.
In my opinion, this is one of the riskiest ways to start an online business. I can’t recommend it to beginners, especially when I know that there are better, cost-effective ways to leverage Amazon and create a wildly profitable online business.
See This: The Four-Step System To Creating a Full-Time Income Online (Without Investing Anything Upfront)
How Much Does Brand Builder University Cost?
Brand Builder University costs a one-time fee of $997. You can also pay in 3 monthly installments of $397. Keep in mind that you will need to pay extra for essential software tools, traffic, and bulk orders.
Can You Get a Refund?
Yes. There’s a 14-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
What I Like About Brand Builder University
1. The Founder Seems Legit. It looks like Ben Donovan knows what it takes to be an expert Amazon seller. He’s been posting content on Youtube and sharing valuable advice about Amazon FBA since 2018.
2. Community Access. This can allow you to level up your game very fast.
3. No Strings Attached Refund Policy. If you feel unhappy with your purchase for whatever reason, you have 14 days to ask for a refund. No strings attached.
What I Don’t Like About Brand Builder University
1. Very Expensive Business Model. The course price is NOT that high compared to other programs, however, the business model is very expensive. If you want a really good head start, you would need to invest at least $10K.
2. It’s Risky. As it is with all legit business ventures, there are ZERO guarantees for success. Even if you follow everything outlined inside this program by the dot, you can still end up wasting thousands of dollars without getting them back.
3. Not The Best Alternative For Beginners. In my opinion, there are better ways for beginners to start an online business. On the next page, I will show you the four-step system I’m using to bank up to $1K per SINGLE sale of a product or service I don’t even own. Without spending ANY money on paid ads.