BNB Riches is Noelle Randall’s real estate course that’s supposed to teach you how to earn passive income by renting out properties you don’t even own.
This review will go over everything you need to know about the business model, the founder of this training program, the course, and all potential risks that come along the way.
Here’s what you need to know. This is a legit high ticket offer that comes with multiple payment options.
I’m not affiliated with BNB Riches in any way, so don’t expect a thousand low quality bonuses as an ethical bribe for joining through my links because you won’t find any.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into, without any hype or exaggerated claims of income,
Ready? Let’s get started…
BNB Riches Review Summary
Product Name: BNB Riches
Product Owner: Noelle Randall
Product Type: Passive Income With Real Estate Course
Product Price: $997
Overall Score: 55/100
Recommended: Not For Everyone!
Summary: The business model taught here is legit. People can make, and are making money with it.
Noelle Randall will show you how to rent houses and list them on Airbnb for a higher price than what you’re paying.
Since you can’t really pump up the prices that much, competitive market and whatnot, you won’t be able to earn decent income unless you start managing multiple properties.
This brings on a bunch of potential problems, such as paying for a property and not being able to find tenants to cover your costs.
This can put you at a disposition where you could potentially risk and lose thousands of dollars.
Not everyone can successfully do that, which is why you need to ask yourself if you’re really up to the task.
If you prefer a safer way to start making passive income online, you should see this cost effective alternative below.
- BNB Riches Review Summary
- What is BNB Riches?
- Is BNB Riches a Scam?
- Who is Noell Randall?
- What’s Inside BNB Riches?
- How Much Does BNB Riches Cost?
- What I Like About BNB Riches
- What I Don’t Like About BNB Riches
- Is There a Better Alternative?
What is BNB Riches?
BNB Riches is a rental arbitrage training course. It’s a business model that you can start with less than $2K, which is not that much compared to many other businesses. The idea is to capitalize on the real estate industry without owning any property yourself.
Noelle Randall goes over everything you need to know about Airbnb and her own strategy for earning a lot of money leveraging this platform.
This is a very competitive field, which is why you will also learn how to stand out from everyone else, even when no one knows you. It’s the only way to even get a chance to break into this business as a newbie.
Lead generation also plays a big role here, so expect to be learning a bit about that as well. To help you understand exactly what this real estate course is, here’s a full breakdown of everything else that you will be learning:
– Finding landlords, lease addendums, scripts for both securing and leasing properties, and a how to stay protected with the legal side of things.
– Locating and renting the right properties to ensure a good return on investment.
– How to use free websites to list your offers and get all the leads you need without paying anything extra.
– A full list of resources, tools, software, and scripts that you will need to make this work.
Is BNB Riches a Scam?
BNB Riches is not a scam. It’s a legit training course created by a real estate investor and author. The methods taught inside are very real and they will work for those that are willing to put in the work.
Keep in mind that you will probably need at least $3K for course fees and getting started. This should be the bare minimum.
In the event that you end up renting a property and it does not get filled up with tenants by the time you have to pay next month’s bills, you will either give up due to lack of finances or keep pouring money into this venture hoping that it will eventually work out.
However you look at it, there’s a REAL risk attached to this business model. If you’re a beginner with no prior experience in anything similar, and you prefer to avoid spending that much money upfront, click below.
Who is Noelle Randall?
In her own words, Noelle Randall is a real estate entrepreneur, author, speaker, mentor, and so much more.
Before achieving the success she has today, Noelle was working out of their parent’s basement, broke, bankrupt, and with multiple foreclosures. She had bad credit and two kids to take care of, with another on its way.
When she started flipping houses, she had no idea what she was doing. It took her years and countless hours to crack the code and become the wildly profitable entrepreneur she is today.
Her youtube channel currently has over 568K subscribers, which means that she is definitely making some money over there. Noelle has a lot of free training content that you can watch without paying a dime.
What’s Inside BNB Riches?
Inside BNB Riches, you will access a 4 module training course. The lessons are put together in a way you can follow them and complete each action outlined in a step by step manner.
To help you NOT get overwhelmed, the entire curriculum is spread out in small, easy to consume bites.
Related: 7 Figure Affiliate System
The content is purely in video format. There is no written text to read, or no audio files to listen to. At the end of the 4th module, you will be handed a guide on taking your next steps.
Module 1 – Starting a Six Figure Business Fast
The first module comes with a proven framework structure you can follow to create a foundation for your business.
– Identify the best deals in real estate. And create a plan you will follow to build, grow and scale to 6 figures and beyond.
– Use rental arbitrage to live rent free. You can use Noelle’s formula to your advantage and start going on vacations all over the place without paying rent yourself.
– How to get leads for your rentals.
– Mindset training.
– Helping people and giving value. That’s the only way to ensure a long term and prosperous future for your business.
Module 2 – Getting Profitable Properties For Free
Here’s what the second module covers:
– Identifying your perfect target market.
– Where to look and find the most worthwhile properties to invest in.
– How to communicate effectively with property owners to secure the best deals possible and the benefits of long term stays vs short term ones.
– The 3 things you need to master to increase your results and overall success rate.
– How to operate your business with the owner’s written consent so you don’t get into trouble in the future.
Module 3 – Prepare It & List It
The third module covers all the essentials and housekeeping rules you need to adhere to before you list your property for rent:
– How to get everything furnished and prepared for your new tenants.
– Creating systems to help you get started fast.
– Ensuring that your listings stand out from everyone else’s. The team inside BNB Riches will create the listings for you.
– How to take advantage of short term rentals.
– How to benefit from the home sharing economy.
Module 4 – Manage and Grow Your Business
The last module is all about proper management of your business and implementing tactics to ensure its growth. Here’s what you will learn
– How to present your proposal to property owners and help them see that it’s a win win situation for all parties involved.
– How to schedule your time and be your most productive self.
– How to analyze and filter leads so you don’t waste your time.
– Getting your first listing up.
– How to get consistent bookings.
– When is the right time to expand and start getting more properties for your portfolio.
– How to price your properties to maximize earnings and ensure high occupancy.
– How to monetize bad leads.
How Much Does BNB Riches Cost?
BNB Riches costs a one time fee of $997 or 4 payments of $397. If you go for the split payment option, you will pay a total of $1,588 or about $585 more.
That’s a lot of money for a beginner’s course, in my opinion. On the bright side, at least you know exactly what you’re getting here because it’s all displayed on the sales page.
You should also consider the amount of money you would need to start this business venture. At a minimum, you should prepare $2K excluding all course fees.
However, this makes the entire business venture very risky. If you want to be on the safe side of things and you want to consider every possible angle here, such as costs for deposits, furnishing, and booking prices, you should have over $10K.
Can You Get a Refund?
There’s a strictly no refunds policy. This program is not subject to refunds, cancellation, or store credits making this an even riskier investment.
What I Like About BNB Riches
1. It’s a Legit Business Model. It does take time, money negotiations, and a lot of practice to make it work, but once you do, it can be a great steady flow of constant income for you.
2. Noelle is Successful. She is very experienced and successful in what is taught inside this real estate course, making her more than capable of teaching others as well.
What I Don’t Like About BNB Riches
1. No Refunds. You can’t get your money back.
2. It’s Expensive. The course is $997 and the costs associated with getting started in this business are even higher.
3. You Need to Be Good at Marketing & Selling Yourself. That way, you can procure the best deals for yourself. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, but it’s not good if you’re an inexperienced beginner.
4. It’s Not The Best Alternative For Beginners. I think that those just getting started should avoid risky endeavors that cost a lot of money.
Is There a Better Alternative?
If you can afford to spend a few thousand dollars to get started with rental arbitrage, then BNB Riches may be for you, especially if you’re ready to put in everything in this business venture.
On the other hand, I think that this is a risky and expensive way to start your own business.
That’s why I think that there are better ways to get started. My favorite model involves earning passive income from OTHER people’s products and services.
Using a proven 4 step system that you can see on the next page, I’m earning up to $1K from a SINGLE product or service I don’t even own myself on top of recurring revenue.