So, you want to know what is Alphapreneur About, right? In a nutshell, it is a community, coaching and resources for entrepreneurs and people who are interested in making money online.
Over there, you can find out about the different ways of becoming successful and unleash your inner Alphapreneur. It’s all about connecting you with similar like-minded people and providing you with the knowledge that you need to succeed.
That’s all great and all but here is where It get’s confusing to me. Why would I want to pay a fixed monthly fee of $97 for basic training on a few things related to the make money online industry when there are so many cheaper (even free) options out there?
Yes, you do get a community and a bunch of other additional features which all makes it convenient and great for beginners to chose their direction but that’s about it.
The fact that they don’t focus on ONE way for making money online, simply means that each one will show you all the basics excluding the advanced stuff and all that is needed to become successful.
The whole platform seems a bit more entertaining than educational. Of course, that’s just my opinion and I will elaborate more on that below.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Alphapreneur in any way. This product review has been researched with testimonials and/or information that is available in the public domain. Any recommendations and conclusions are opinion based and may not apply to or agree with all persons and situations.
Alphapreneur Review Summary
This review will show you what Alphapreneur is really all about without any exaggerations and with completely unbiased facts.
Product Name: Alphapreneur
Product Type: Online Community With Training and Resources
Price: 7 Day Free Trial then $97/Month
Overall Score: 40/100
Summary: Alphapreneur is an online community with some basic training videos that show you the different paths to making money online, mindset training hacks, short reading materials and a few other stuff that will get you enticed to the idea of how great entrepreneurship is.
Don’t get me wrong, all these things are great. What really bother’s me is the price that you need to pay each month which is MAINLY for convenience and entertainment. Most of these things can be found online for free.
Is Alphapreneur a Scam?
I wouldn’t necessarily call Alphapreneur a scam. It’s just an overpriced way to pay for motivational speeches, beginner-focused training videos on various online business models and access to a community with similar entrepreneurial minds.
If you are a beginner and don’t know where or how to start, then the value is there. Inside this platform, you will see a lot of business people who talk for hours on end. But that’s the thing, you will be entertained by all of that.
The platform is focused more on turning you into a consumer instead of getting you to take action, which is essentially what you should be doing in order to become successful online, isn’t it?
What's Inside Alphapreneur
1. Community. This is probably the most valuable part of the platform. Over there you will get access to other members, some of them will already be successful and at a position where you want to be someday. This gives you an opportunity to learn from them.
2. Education. In this section, you will be introduced to the different ways of making money online and which one is best suited for you.
3. Workshops. Live weekly sessions for you and the rest of the community on various different topics involving making money online.
4. Books. This part of the platform is filled with educational short reads that can help in pointing you towards a specific direction. You can access some motivational and “self help” materials there too.
5. Advice. Ask questions and get help from the community inside Alphapreneur.
6.Resources. Get access to extended resources from their network team.
7. Trends. Discover the latest topics and trends in specific industries.
8. Mindset. Learn how to think like an entrepreneur and what kind of mindset you need to have in order to become successful.
Inside Alphapreneur, you can get access to different groups of people that are interested in the following:
– Freelancers. This is when you do different tasks for people online in exchange for money.
– Podcasters. Learn all about podcasts and connect with people that have similar interests.
– Authors. Connect with writers and join in different discussions.
– Copywriters. This group is for those that have an interest in writing promotional materials for marketing purposes.
– Beginners. For those just getting started inside Alphapreneur and need some extra guidance.
– Affiliates. This is for people who are interesting in learning all about promoting other people’s products in exchange for commission payments. That’s the easiest and most profitable way to start your online journey. If you’re interested in that, I have the perfect alternative for you and it doesn’t require you to pay almost $100 every month.
Alphapreneur Price & Refunds
Alphapreneur comes with a 7-day free trial and then $97/month. Keep in mind that you will need to add your card details even for the trial version, so if for any reason you end up not liking the program, make sure to cancel your automatic subscription before those 7 days are over.
Alphapreneur has no upsells and since it’s sold within ClickBank, this means that it is covered by a 60-day money back guarantee as with all ClickBank products and services.
What I Like About Alphapreneur
1. There’s a community of like minded people. This can make it easier for you to find a mentor or learn additional things that the training inside Alphapreneur lacks.
2. There’s a 7 day free trial, which gives you the option to test things out and see if you’d like it there.
3. If you’re a complete beginner and don’t know what path to take in your online journey, this platform can be useful.
What I Don't Like About Alphapreneur
1. The training and all the resources are too broad. This platform is made in such a way that It shows you all the different ways that you can make money and by doing so they don’t really focus on all the in depth stuff that you need to master, no matter what path you chose. I would not classify this as a bad thing if they didn’t want to charge you almost $100 for something that you can find for free on the internet.
2. There’s an entire section inside that can be found on the internet for free. The ”Groups” part of Alphapreneur is there to separate people and their interests into different categories. Again, there’s nothing wrong with that, but if you go to a website called Quora, you can find EXACTLY the same thing but without having to pay anything.
3. I don’t think that this program can help you to start making money online. More so, you will need much more than what you’re being offered over there and the price is high enough already without you having to think about investing even more. Even within the sales page, there is no REAL explanation of what you will learn once you join and that’s never a good sign
What I Recommend
My recommendation is to NOT fall for the hype on Alphapreneurs sales page. Instead, you should go learn about a certain way of making money online and stick to it.
There’s no need to learn a thousand different ways to achieve success and know only a little bit of advanced stuff about each one. A much better alternative is to DECIDE on your business model and become an expert in it. That’s what will bring you revenue.
The best model to start with is with affiliate marketing. For a small portion of Alphaprenerus price, you can get all the tools, advanced training and everything else including a community of like minded people.
Find out how these people are banking profits using a simple 4 step blueprint that so many people neglect and it’s costing them money.