Welcome to my Trafficwave review. Can you really get high-quality leads with this platform, or is it another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. This is an email marketing service provider with an abundance of features for internet marketers looking to build a list of loyal subscribers.
In terms of price, this is one of the cheaper alternatives out there. There’s a reason for that. By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into without any hype or exaggerated income claims.
Ready? Let’s get started.
TrafficWave Review Summary
Product Name: TrafficWave
Product Type: Email Marketing
Product Owner: Brian Rooney
Product Price: $17.95/Month
Overall Score: 60/100
Recommended: Not For Everyone
Summary: Traffic Wave is focused on providing people with a way to communicate with their audience on a massive scale. List building can significantly increase your online revenue and help you build long-lasting relationships with your subscribers.
If you don’t have a product to promote, or you’re looking for more products to promote, you can benefit from TrafficWave’s affiliate program and earn up to 10% in commissions from each qualified client you send their way.
However, if you don’t have a solid business or you’re just getting started, I can recommend taking a look at the platform responsible for my own personal online success. See how to start a wildly profitable online business below.
What is TrafficWave?
Trafficwave.net is a platform where you can create and manage email marketing campaigns and build a list of subscribers. It’s an effective tool to help you communicate with people, establish yourself as an authority, and increase your online income.
Most people will NOT buy from you the first time they see your product or offer. It can take several times to build trust and convince prospects to become clients. That’s why email marketing is such an effective way to increase your sales.
Compared to other autoresponders, this one is very cheap. Yet, it’s not one of the most preferred email marketing tools out there. According to Neil Patel’s blog, it’s not even in the top 10 list of best autoresponders.
There are a few things you need to consider when picking the best one for you.
Is TrafficWave a Scam?
TrafficWave is not a scam. It’s a legit email marketing tool with a bunch of neat features and a very competitive price tag. However, it’s not for everyone.
In my opinion, this autoresponder is best suited for affiliate marketers, network marketers, and internet marketers that promote business opportunities.
Deliverability is one of the most important factors you need to look at. If it’s low, then most of your emails will hit people’s SPAM folders.
That’s why many email marketers are willing to pay more for autoresponders with great reputations and exceptional delivery rates.
See This: The Cost-Effective Alternative For Banking Up to $1K Per Single Sale Using Other People’s Products (No Paid Ads)
How Much Does TrafficWave Cost?
Traffic Wave comes with a 30-day free trial, then it will charge you $17.95 per month. The size of your list does NOT matter as the price stays the same regardless.
Can You Get a Refund?
It looks like there are no refunds available here.
What I Like About TrafficWave
1. Very Cost Effective. You can spend way less money to promote your offers compared to other high-end alternatives.
2. You Can Track Your Stats Easily. Just like with most autoresponders, you can see your click and open rates, as well as everything else about your email campaigns.
3. You Can Buy Traffic. It’s very cheap, which makes me question the quality. However, you have the option to buy thousands of visitors.
What I Don’t Like About TrafficWave
1. Their Affiliate Program. The compensation plan is somewhat limited. It’s doubtful that you can create a full-time income online by promoting the program to others.
2. Not The Best Alternative For Beginners. If you’re just getting started with your online business, you can see the four-step system I’m using to bank up to $1K per SINGLE sale using other people’s products. On autopilot. With zero money spent on ads.