Welcome to my Success Path Masterclass review. Can Jeff Lerner’s system really help you create a profitable online business, or is it another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. The front-end price of $7 is NOT the only thing you will have to buy to unlock full access to everything this program has to offer.
That’s why it’s important to know EXACTLY what you’re getting into without any hype or exaggerated income claims.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Success Path Masterclass Review Summary
Product Name: Success Path Masterclass
Product Owner: Jeff Lerner
Product Type: Lead Generation
Product Price: $7 + Upsells
Overall Score: 60/100
Recommended: Not For Everyone
Summary: The Success Path Masterclass is all about Jeff Lerner talking about digital assets, lead generation, and how you can make money by bringing in more sales to local businesses.
The model is legit and many people are already earning a decent income from it. However, it’s definitely NOT for everyone. To succeed with it, you need to cold-call business owners and pitch your services.
This means that even if you have the BEST sales skills and know how to sell yourself, most people will still reject your offer. Doing well under pressure is something to consider as well.
When you manage to enroll clients, you are essentially working for them, which means you can get the feeling that you have multiple bosses.
In my opinion, there are easier, cost-effective, and more laid backways for beginners to create a wildly profitable online business leveraging other people’s products and NOT investing a whole bunch of money to get started.
What is Success Path Masterclass?
Success Path Masterclass is a 3-hour long video lesson. Over there, you will see Jeff Lerner talk about the local lead generation business model.
He will also talk a lot about motivation, the right way to think when starting an online business, and potential hurdles you might have to face along the way, and he will put a big emphasis on the working hard aspect of this.
If you’re not willing to put in the work and invest the hours needed to become good at this business model, there’s really no point in continuing. It’s important to note that Jeff Lerner makes a lot of money online.
He has multiple courses and paid programs that he will try and sell you if you decide to purchase this system.
Is Success Path Masterclass a Scam?
Success Path Masterclass is NOT a scam. It’s a legit low-cost offer that will show a very real business model. However, I don’t think it’s enough to get you earning. For that, you will probably have to spend more money on Jeff’s additional programs and courses.
This one is more focused on motivating you not to give up when things get difficult AND showing you what’s possible with lead generation for local businesses.
In my opinion, this is one of the most stressful ways of creating an online business. It can become passive, but you’re solely relying on your sales skills for onboarding more clients. Most people start this way.
While I do think there is REAL potential for success, I also know that you may end up spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars to get everything going.
See This: The Cost-Effective Four-Step System I’m Using to Earn Passive Income Online (Up to $1K Per Single Sale on Autopilot)
How Much Does Success Path Masterclass Cost?
Success Path Masterclass costs a one-time fee of $7. As it says on the landing page, Jeff’s 3-step system will help you custom design a plan for your own online business.
All the details and nitty gritty stuff would likely cost you more. Jeff Lerner is famous for his upselling techniques and his Entre Institute program.
Can You Get a Refund?
Yes. There’s a 30-day UNCONDITIONAL money-back guarantee. If you don’t like what you’ve bought, there’s enough time to ask for a refund.
What I Like About Success Path Masterclass
1. It’s Created By a Very Successful Internet Marketer. The founder of Success Path Masterclass, Jeff Lerner, is an established authority in this space. It’s safe to say that he knows how to launch and scale online businesses.
2. Many Positive Reviews Out There. A lot of his students claim to be very happy about what Jeff teaches in his courses and programs.
3. You Can Get Your Small Investment Back. The refund policy is straightforward.
What I Don’t Like About Success Path Masterclass
1. You Can Enp Up Spending a Lot of Money. The small front-end price of Success Path Masterclass will open the doors to multiple upsells and additional programs. Some will cost you tens of thousands of dollars.
2. It’s Not Suited For Everyone. The business model is all about being able to sell your services. Rejection will come often, and if you give up easily, this is definitely not for you.
3. Not The Best Alternative For Beginners. In my opinion, this can be a very expensive venture with ZERO guarantees for success. That’s why I think there are less risky and cost-effective alternatives out there.
On the next page, I will show you the four-step system I’m using to bank up to $1K per SINGLE sale on autopilot without any cold outreach and NO money on ads.