Welcome to my Shorten The Gap review. Can Mark Lack really help you become a high paid online influencer, or is this just another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. This is a platform with multiple offers in place. The most expensive one is about $12K, which means that you should know exactly what you’re getting into without any hype or exaggerated claims of income.
That’s why I’d like to point out that I’m not affiliated with Shorten The Gap in any way, so don’t expect a thousand bonuses for joining through my links because you won’t find any.
By the time you’re done here, you will know what to expect with Mark Lack and his offers, who is this platform best suited for, how much it will cost you to create a thriving business with his help, and more.
Ready? let’s get started…
Shorten The Gap Review Summary
Product Name: Shorten The Gap
Product Owner: Mark Lack
Product Type: Course on Launching and Growing Your Personal Brand Online
Product Price: $37 – $12,000
Overall Score: 65/100
Recommended: Not For Beginners!
Summary: Shorten The Gap is Mark Lack’s website where he promotes multiple courses and educational material on launching, growing, and scaling your personal brand and making money online.
The founder of this platform helps people by teaching them how to implement something known as the KLT Framework.
If you’re looking for help with personal branding, creating an impact in the world, and getting paid for it, then you can definitely benefit from Shorten The Gap.
However, I do think that there are other, cost effective alternatives for beginners that can help you create a brand and launch an online business without owning or creating products of your own and without spending up to thousands of dollars to get started.
- Shorten The Gap Review Summary
- What is Shorten The Gap?
- Is Shorten The Gap a Scam?
- Who Created Shorten The Gap?
- What’s Inside Shorten The Gap?
- How Much Does Shorten The Gap Cost?
- What I Like About Shorten The Gap
- What I Don’t Like About Shorten The Gap
- Is There a Better Alternative?
What is Shorten The Gap?
Shorten The Gap is Mark Lack’s program that can offer you a way into creating, packing, and selling your knowledge in hundreds of different niches.
According to the sales page of his flagship program, Mark has helped people in 50+ countries and has a ton of successful students already.
If you’re an expert in something and you know that people can benefit from your knowledge and expertise, but don’t know how to lay out everything you know in a systematic way that can educate your audience and bring you profit at the same time, then Shorten The Gap’s courses may be for you.
Creating your own personal brand and leveraging it to make money online (or offline) has been around for a long time now.
Think about a popular brand for a moment, and I’m sure that you will identify a bunch of them.
Now, think about how you would spend more on a brand you know and trust and compare that to an unknown entity you’ve barely heard of.
According to his most expensive course, the Personal Branding Accelerator, you can enroll your next high paying client, even if you’re just getting started.
Is Shorten The Gap a Scam?
No, Shortening The Gap is NOT a scam. It’s a high quality platform that can teach you how to create a striving online business around your personal brand and knowledge.
There are a lot of things that come into play when you’re considering launching a course, a membership website, or any other type of educational platform online.
It’s NOT just about showing people that you know a lot about your topic. You also have to be able to send the right message to the right type of people. Otherwise, they might end up being your fans, but not your clients.
If you’re on a shoestring budget or simply prefer to avoid spending a lot of money to learn how to create a brand and an online business, you should see this alternative below.
Who Created Shorten The Gap?
Mark Lack is the creator of Shorten The Gap. He has been featured in Inc magazine, Forbes, and a bunch of other publications.
He is a very successful entrepreneur and someone that knows what they’re doing when it comes to making money online and offline.
It’s safe to say that he can teach a lot of people how to attract ready to buy prospects and build a personal brand at the same time.
What’s Inside Shorten The Gap?
There are 5 different training programs inside Shorten The Gap. The Personal Branding Accelerator, How to Develop & Launch Your Brand Like a Pro, How to Monetize and Scale Your Personal Brand Like a Pro, How to Use Personal Branding & Content to Reach 1 Millin People Online in 42 Days, and The Coveted Recordings of The Escape Velocity Workshop. Let’s take a closer look at each one and see what they are all about.
The Personal Branding Accelerator
The Personal Branding Accelerator by Mark Lack consists of a community of like minded individuals, over 100+ training videos, 20 training modules, weekly coaching recordings, and the following:
– 3 Welcome Videos. They will help you navigate inside the program and reveal what you will get in the following modules.
– Develop Your Personal Brand. There are 7 videos here that will show you how to create a brand that people will love and trust.
– Launch Your Personal Brand. There are 7 videos here, all about showing you how to launch your brand the right way.
– Monetize Your Personal Brand. This module has 5 lessons inside with different tactics and methods for monetizing your brand.
– Scale Your Personal Brand. After you start making money from your brand, the next logical step is to start scaling it. There are 5 video lessons here.
– 3 Pillars of Monetizing Content. There’s only 1 lesson here.
– Your Audience Flow. Approximately 2 videos here.
– How to Promote Content on Facebook. There are 11 lessons here all about getting more exposure via the biggest social media platform.
– Instagram Training & Tips. There’s only 1 video here.
– Youtube Training & Tips. Mark isn’t that active on Youtube, which is probably why there is only 1 lesson in this module.
– How to Reach 1 Million People Fast.
– How to Conduct Interviews. Being able to ask the right questions to the right type of people is essential.
– VIP Workshop Recordings. There are 10 VIP recordings inside this module.
– 20K Inner Circle Recordings. A total of 12 lessons await you here.
– Personal Branding Tips. There are 15 videos here with different methods for branding yourself properly.
– P.B. Workbooks. There are 5 downloadable pdf books here.
– P.B Infographics. You can download over 20+ different infographics.
– Weekly Coaching recordings. There are over 60+ of them altogether.
– Short Video Examples. About 30 of them are inside this module.
– Bonus Training Series. There are 5 videos here.
How to Develop & Launch Your Personal Brand Like a Pro
This is a shorter form of personal brand coaching. It includes a step by step guide on developing and launching your own brand, how to boost content on Facebook to get more exposure, and more.
Some of the things offered here can be found inside The Personal Branding Accelerator, like the guide on reaching 1 million people in 42 days.
How to Monetize & Scale Your Personal Brand Like a Pro
The same thing can be seen here. You will get access to launching and monetizing your brand, reaching a million people online, boosting your content, getting more exposure, etc. A lot of what’s covered inside can be seen in Marks’ other programs and courses.
This one, however, covers things like the different types of websites and which ones you should have, how to get a ton of inbound sales, and lifetime access to their private Facebook group.
How to Use Personal Branding & Content to Reach 1 Millin People Online in 42 Days
This course is pretty self explanatory. You will get access to the 3 pillars of monetizing content, when to bail or scale, and how to know which one is right for you.
There’s a lesson inside called “How to Put Your Brand on Autopilot for just $1 a Day” that sounds really intriguing.
Finally, you will get a 76 page checkbook that can help you follow the process outlined here and reach a maximum level of success.
The Coveted Recordings of The Escape Velocity Workshop
This is a course that can show you how to leverage personal branding to establish instant authority in your niche, get invited to speak on stage all over the world, build a huge audience, and more. Here’s everything else you can unlock with this course.
– How to Find More Clients.
– How to Get Featured on Big Media Channels.
– How to Generate Tons of Leads and Traffic.
– How to Network and Partner With Influencers in Your Market.
– How to Charge Premium Prices for Your Services and Products.
How Much Does Shorten The Gap Cost?
The Personal Branding Accelerator – $12,000
How to Develop & Launch Your Brand Like a Pro – $37
How to Monetize and Scale Your Personal Brand Like a Pro – $99
How to Use Personal Branding & Content to Reach 1 Millin People Online in 42 Days – $47
The Coveted Recordings of The Escape Velocity Workshop – $297
What I Like About Shorten The Gap
1. It’s Focused On Brand Building. Being recognized and valued by others in your respective niche, usually means that you have a brand that everyone knows about. This can help you charge more for your services and make more money online.
2. Traffic Generation. Getting leads and traffic to your offers is essential for every successful online business. There is some high quality content that covers exactly that.
3. Mark Lack is Legit. He has a lot of experience with brand building and recognition. It’s safe to say that he can help you learn how to become a high paid influencer in your niche market.
What I Don’t Like About Shorten The Gap
1. It’s Expensive. Mark’s most expensive product costs $12,000. Not everyone would be willing to spend that much money on online courses.
2. You Will Likely Need an Ad Budget. The traffic generation content inside covers Facebook and Instagram, which means that you will probably end up spending even more money to run ads online, get exposure, build an audience, and sell your stuff.
3. It’s Not For Beginners. If you’re just starting out with your online business and you have no previous experience, then maybe this platform is not for you.
Is There a Better Alternative?
If you already have an established online business and you’re looking to scale by increasing your brand’s worth, Shorten The Gap can definitely help you.
However, if you’re a beginner I think that there are better ways to get started without risking a lot of money on paid ads, without creating and selling your own products and services.
Using the affiliate marketing business model and the 4 step system that you will see on the next page, I was able to earn $1K from a single affiliate sale and I didn’t spend anything on paid ads online.