Welcome to my Level Up 247 review. Can you really automate your online business with this brand new system, or is this just another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. This is a program with training, done for you landing pages and a bunch of other tools for helping you grow your online business.
There’s also the option to promote the platform itself and earn residual income from your efforts.
Let me point out that I’m not affiliated with Level Up 247 in any way or form, so don’t expect a thousand low quality bonuses for joining through my links because you won’t find any.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into without any hype or exaggerated claims of income.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Level Up 247 Review Summary
Product Name: Level Up 247
Product Owner: Jordan Lear
Product Price: $69.95+
Product Type: MLM
Overall Score: 65/100
Recommended: Not For Everyone!
Summary: Level Up 247 is a multi level marketing company that offers training and marketing tools that can help you get more traffic, leads, and sales.
However, it’s also focused on getting its members to grow their downline by recruiting others into the system and getting paid for it.
Since you are getting a lot of useful tools, training, and resources, the business model is not a pyramid scheme that operates by promising its prospects a lot of money in exchange for onboarding others.
On the contrary, you can leverage everything provided inside Level Up 247 to grow your own online business.
However, if you’re a beginner with no experience with multi level marketing or making money online, I think that there are other, cost effective and better suited alternatives that you can explore.
What is Level Up 247?
As the name suggests, Level Up 247 can help you scale your online business and automate it so that it can work for you 24/7.
At first glance, this seems like a great way for network marketers, affiliate marketers, and online entrepreneurs to unlock some tools and training that can help them grow their online business.
However, you will also be prompted to start promoting Level Up 247 and earn commissions every time someone becomes a paying member due to your efforts, which is similar to other MLM’s such as Million Dollar Matrix.
There is a lot of emphasis on that part of the business. If you think about it, that’s how most network marketing companies operate anyway.
The difference between LEGIT and SCAM programs usually has to do with the overall structure of the business.
The back end has a bunch of things that can help you keep track of your referred members and a lot of training on how to actually recruit them.
Is Level Up 247 a Scam?
Level Up 247 is NOT a scam. The paid membership offers training and done for you services that can help you grow your current online business or launch a brand new one.
If you have no idea how to create landing pages, where to get traffic (web users) from, and how to convert leads into sales, then Level Up 247 can definitely help you with these things.
Keep in mind, however, that you will likely end up spending money on paid ads to start getting traction and traffic to your offers.
This may NOT always result in a positive ROI (return on investment), which means that there are some risks attached to buying your traffic from this platform.
If you don’t have an online business yet, and you prefer to avoid becoming an active promoter of this system, you can learn how to leverage your passions, hobbies, and interests to make passive income online.
Who is Jordan Lear?
Jordan Lear is the founder of Level Up 247 and the spokesperson inside the presentation within the back office of this system.
According to Jordan, she helps entrepreneurs make more money in their business by giving them effective tools and marketing strategies that get results.
Alongside her husband Dave, they launched a multi level marketing company called Great Life, in 2018.
What’s Inside Level Up 247?
Inside Level Up 247 you will get the chance to leverage state of the art tools and resources to grow your current online business.
You can also take advantage of everything provided inside and grow your downline by recruiting other members into the system.
To help you get a better understanding of exactly what you’re getting into, here’s a breakdown of everything inside Level Up 247.
– 100% Customizable Landing Page Builder. You can use it to create awesome landing pages and increase your conversions.
– Level Up 247’s Exclusive Traffic Store. You can buy targeted web users and send them directly to your landing page.
– Follow Up Email Templates. If you’re brand new to email marketing and have no clue how to get people to open your messages and click on them, these templates can help you a lot.
– CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) System. This can help you manage interactions with potential and current customers.
– Video Training & Tutorials. There’s a ton of educational materials that can help teach you how to use everything provided inside Level Up 247.
– Traffic Rotator For Advertising Multiple Businesses. This can allow you to get more exposure and advertise multiple offers at the same time.
– Business Ad Tracking. When you run paid ad campaigns, it’s important to know what is happening. This tool can help you keep track of everything.
Level Up 247 Compensation Plan
Level Up 247’s compensation plan is a huge part of the system. Even though you could use this program to scale your current online business, there is a strong emphasis on becoming a recruiter and getting others to join the system.
That’s why it’s important to know exactly what you stand to win if you do decide to become an active promoter of Level Up 247.
– Fast Start Bonus. This allows you to earn $25 per customer that becomes a paid member and pays for their activation fee.
– Binary Commissions. With Level Up 247 you can build two teams. The first two people that you recruit are placed as your main line in each team. All other members that you invite get placed under one of your first two enrollments.
This goes for the people that they recruit as well. You can get create a limitless number of people under you, however, your earnings will be based on the volume of your weakest team.
– Bonus Per 40 BV. Business Volume (BV) are points that you get whenever you get more people to join your team. Each time you acquire 40 of them in each team, you get a bonus of $10. If you have a fast growing team, these bonuses can quickly add up and amount to a lot of money.
– Level Up Bonus. There’s a system in place that rewards you when you constantly invite more paid members. When you personally enroll 10 people, you earn $5 for all first orders that they make.
When you invite 20 people, you unlock tier 3 Level Up Bonus earnings, which allows you to make $5 more whenever your recruits get others to join. Again, this applies to a new customers’ first order only.
How Much Does Level Up 247 Cost?
Level Up 247 costs $39.95 per month plus a one time activation fee of $30. If you want to buy paid traffic within the platform, you will end up paying more.
With your monthly membership, you can leverage the landing page builder and craft your own unique pages using the drag & drop features provided inside.
What I Like About Level Up 247
1. It Looks Legit. Unlike other MLM’s, this one looks like it can actually help people with growing their online business even if they decide not to promote Level Up 247.
2. It’s Not Expensive. There is a monthly fee, however, it’s not that expensive, and there aren’t any mandatory upsells as well.
3. The Owner Has Experience With MLM’s. Jordan Lear has been in this industry for a long time, which means that she knows what it takes to create a successful network marketing business online and provide value to people that become paying members.
What I Don’t Like About Level Up 247
1. It’s Brand New. It hasn’t passed the test of time, which means that there is no way to know if Level Up 247 is what it appears to be.
2. You Need to Pay for Traffic. It doesn’t seem like there is a lot of free traffic generation training and strategies inside, which means that you will end up risking more money while trying to make this thing work for you.
3. It’s Not The Best Business Model for Beginners. The failure rate of people that go into MLM is a lot higher compared to other business models. One of the reasons for that is that every successful MLM person knows that they have to manage a team of people that can bring them results.
Is There a Better Alternative?
Level Up 247 can be for you if one of the following applies:
1. You Already Have an Online Business. However, you need access to a bunch of promo tools like email templates, landing page builder, traffic rotator, and a high quality source of paid traffic that you can buy.
2. You Have Experience With Managing People. If you can manage a team of people and help them become high achievers that can enroll others into Level Up 247, then you have a real chance of becoming successful with this program.
If you’re a beginner just getting started, I know that there are better, easier ways to create a profitable online business and earn recurring revenue.
You don’t need to create a product of your own, buy traffic, or manage a team of people to succeed.
Using a simple 4 step strategy that will be revealed on the next page, I was able to earn as much as $1K from a SINGLE affiliate sale.