Welcome to my REI Game Changers review. Can you really scale your wholesaling or flipping business, or is this another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. James Hodges wants to grab the attention of people that struggle with consistent deal flow in their marketing. Apparently, there’s a new way to 5x your deals and lead generation.
Pretty precise. Then he continues by using every marketing trigger word in the book to make sure he has your attention. Automation, increase in lead flow, effortless, doesn’t require any extra time, and you can close multiple deals weekly.
Even if you don’t have a massive team or a big marketing budget. He guarantees you will make more money than you invest in this system, or you don’t pay.
Sounds too good to be true? Read on.
REI Game Changers Review Summary
Product Name: REI Game Changers
Product Type: Real Estate Investors Program
Product Owner: James Hodges
Product Price: $7,000
Overall Score: 65/100
Recommended: Not For Everyone
Summary: This is a high-ticket program that costs $7K, excluding the marketing budget, which is at least $1K per month.
According to James Hodges, the main reason you’re struggling with finding motivated sellers is because they are already speaking to a dozen of your competitors.
Instead of targeting a “red ocean” market, you can take advantage of REI Game Changers and unlock a hidden pocket list of opportunities that no one knows about. Except for every member of this program (over 450 people).
This looks like a high-quality program with a huge success rate. The real estate business model can be very challenging.
You need to be a great communicator, possess awesome sales and marketing skills, and not be afraid of getting rejected.
You also need to spend a lot of money to get started. That’s why I don’t think it’s the best way to get started as a complete beginner.
If you’re on the fence, why not compare it with my favorite business model and see which one is right for you?
What is REI Game Changers?
There are two versions of this program. The Accelerator and Catalyst. The first is 6 months long, and the second is 4 months long.
The Accelerator program is focused on helping real estate wholesalers, and flippers go from solo operators in their businesses to building legitimate businesses that bring them personal and financial freedom.
You will learn advanced marketing and sales strategies used by experts in the industry, along with ways to outsource your day-to-day work and build a team of people that will be at the forefront of your business. The training content is divided into four consecutive categories.
1. Marketing Optimization. Knowing how to market yourself and your business properly is essential for your success. You can’t be successful without any marketing skills. It’s that simple. James Hodges excels in that area, so no worries there.
2. Dual Follow-Up. Follow-up messages and making sure prospects do not forget about you are also very important in business. This is where you will learn how to automate email marketing to keep appearing in people’s inboxes.
The second part of this process is to hire an expert that will aggressively keep contacting prospects until they opt-out or agree to hop on a call and potentially sign a deal with you.
3. Sales Process. More advanced methods for landing sales and increasing conversions. More specifically, how to outsource that part of your business to experienced professionals. That way, you can focus on growing and scaling.
4. Scaling Sequence. This is all about teaching you how to hire people, where to find them, how to manage them, and ensure they do a good job. When each front-line position is outsourced, now you can start to think about scaling and moving upwards.
Is REI Game Changers a Scam?
No, it’s not a scam. This is a legit training program designed to help aspiring real estate investors and flippers by showing them strategies and methods that work in the current market.
The founder of this program, James Hodges, made over $2M in sales in just over 18 months. His goal now is to teach others and help them follow in his footsteps.
It’s not a get-rich-quick scheme. You will have to put in a lot of hard work and spend a ton of money on this business venture. Nothing is guaranteed and if you’re willing to make that risk go for it.
However, I still think there are better, cost-effective ways for beginners to start making money online and reduce the risks to a minimum.
How Much Does REI Game Changers Cost?
It costs $7K to enroll in REI Game Changers. The only way to find that out is by scheduling a phone call with one of the closers.
Likely they work on commissions, which means they will do whatever they can to convince you to make that investment. You will also need a marketing budget of at least $1K per month.
Can You Get a Refund?
No. It doesn’t look like you can get a refund.
What I Like About REI Game Changers
1. James Hodges Knows Marketing. And the importance of it. That’s one of the first things you will learn inside his coaching program.
2. It’s Not a Get Rich Quick Scheme. It will take you between 4 and 6 months to go through the entire program. During that time, you will have to put in a lot of hard work and effort. Just like with every legit business out there.
What I Don’t Like About REI Game Changers
1. Expensive Business Model. You will have to spend thousands of dollars to get started and even more to keep things going until you start making money or go bankrupt and give up.
2. Not The Best Way For Beginners to Get Started. In my opinion, most people with ZERO business experience will struggle a lot with this.
That’s why I want to show you an alternative way to start making money online. On the next page, you will see the four-step system I’m using to bank up to $1K per SINGLE sale.
On automation. Without spending money on paid ad campaigns or thousands of dollars to get started. On top of monthly recurring revenue. Using other people’s products (it’s not what you think).