Welcome to my Products For Profit review. Can you really start making money online with retail arbitrage, or is Joe Hart another scammer you should avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. This is a program designed to help people learn how to buy products and resell them for profit.
The business model is simple and easy to understand, however, it’s definitely NOT for everyone.
For the sake of being completely transparent, I want to let you know that I’m not affiliated with Products For Profit in any way, so don’t expect a thousand low quality bonuses for joining through my links.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting inside, what’s REALLY required from you to succeed with this business model, and how much money online you could potentially start making, without any hype or exaggerated claims of income.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Products For Profit Review Summary
Product Name: Products For Profit
Product Owner: Joe Hart
Product Type: Retail Arbitrage Training Program
Product Price: $50/Month – $100/Month
Overall Score: 50/100
Recommended: Not Really!
Summary: If you’re from the USA, UK, or Canada, and you’re interested in learning how to buy products from your local stores, or online, and resell them for profit on platforms like Amazon, Facebook’s marketplace, Craigslist, and Gumtree, then Joe Hart’s coaching platform may be useful for you.
Especially if you’re ONLY interested in earning some extra cash on the side. Since this business model is NOT scalable, and the margins are very low, you won’t earn enough money online to replace your full time income.
If you want to buy products and resell them, the markup has to be very small.
Otherwise, people may get suspicious and stop buying from you. Imagine buying a product from an online seller and then finding that product for 2x, 3x cheaper in your local store.
Would you buy from that person ever again? I hardly doubt that. Not to mention all the negative reviews and comments that will start to pile up on that sellers’ profile.
Since we are all influenced by product reviews and use them to help make the buy or not decision, you could imagine how quickly that seller will go bust.
If you’re in it for the short term, then you can easily start to resell products for way more than what they’re actually worth, and you can probably make some decent money while you’re at it.
However, this is not a long term strategy. If you’re interested in launching a long term, scalable, and profitable online business without worrying about negative reviews, refunds, customer service, and shipping, you should see this alternative below.
What is Products For Profit?
It’s a community of people interested in buying and flipping products. Joe Hart created this platform to help connect successful retail arbitrage entrepreneurs with aspiring ones with the of helping each other out. There is power in numbers, and Joe knows it.
According to the Products For Profit sales page, you can leverage the platform even if you’re brand new because there is a training program inside that can help you get a better understanding of the business model.
To make things even better, Joe Hart will give you access to hot products you can buy and resell. However, that feature is reserved only for the highest level of membership.
The focus of Products For Profit is more on the community side of things than anything else. Joe Hart has a telegram group filled with thousands of his students, and everyone is looking to help each other out.
However, I don’t think the sales page is entirely accurate, especially with the “unlimited earning potential” statement. The fact to the matter is that the earnings can be quite limited for MOST people that get involved in this line of work.
Is Products For Profit a Scam?
No, it’s not a scam. It’s a legit program that can help people increase their income, as long as they are willing to put in the work.
In all honesty, you can learn everything that’s taught inside, and you can even get access to similar groups free of charge.
However, it will probably take you a lot of time and effort. Effort that you could have put somewhere else, like getting started with your new business, for example.
Apart from accessing a helpful community, a bunch of training, and resources that can help you get started faster, you’re also paying for convenience.
If you want even more of it, you can take a look at my DropshipUSA.io review, and learn how you can get your own arbitrage store set up for you.
In my opinion, Joe Hart’s platform is worth considering, as long as you’re aware of the fact that you’ll likely NOT be able to earn a sustainable, full time income with this particular business model.
If you’re interested in a more long term business opportunity that can allow you to promote other people’s products and services without ever touching the inventory, you should see this is below.
What’s Inside Products For Profit?
Inside Products For Profit, you will get access to a wide variety of resources, and training materials designed to help you get started with retail arbitrage and make money online as fast as possible. Here’s a breakdown of everything you’re getting.
– Welcome Modules. 8 training modules to help you learn exactly what this business model is all about and become an expert in finding products you can then flip online.
For example, one method of finding worthwhile products is by locating stores that want to clear out their old stock. Usually, that means much lower costs and an opportunity for you to make more money.
– Webinar Training. To help you get better at selling stuff on platforms like Amazon, you can get access to over 25 recorded webinar sessions.
– Community. Unlimited access to a private group of flippers that you can leverage to get help whenever you need it.
– Bi Weekly Live Group Sessions. You can take advantage of these sessions and (hopefully) get your questions answered. Since everyone else will be attending, in some cases, you may not be able to get your questions answered before these live sessions end.
– Access To Products You Can Buy & Resell. Every month new products are being added.
– Mobile App. For even more convenience you can install their app on your phone and access the entire platform there.
What I Like About Products For Profit
1. Strong Focus On The Community. If the group really is as helpful as Joe Hart claims it is, it can be a game changer.
If you do end up joining, definitely take advantage of that feature. You can get insights from already successful people in this line of work, which can help you avoid a ton of mistakes on your way to success.
2. It’s Beginner Friendly. You don’t need any previous experience to get started. All you need willingness to learn, and you have a good chance of succeeding.
3. It’s Not Expensive. Some programs cost four figures and more. With this one, you can test things out and find out if it’s for you or not, without risking too much money.
What I Don’t Like About Products For Profit
1. The Business Model. It’s not a sustainable, long term way of making money online. In my opinion, It’s a great way of earning some extra money on the side, but that’s about as good as it gets.
2. You Have to Deal With Customer Service. Unless you’re willing to outsource it, you will the one taking care of all inquiries and problems that may occur. For example, if a customer is not satisfied with their purchase because it does not look the same as in the picture in the product description, it’s on you to take care of it.
3. No Refunds & No Trials. You can’t get your money back if you decide that this platform is NOT for you. There isn’t a trial period to help you try things out either.
Is There a Better Alternative?
Retail arbitrage can be a good way of making some additional cash. If you’re only interested in short term profits, then you can probably earn some good money too.
However, I think that there are better ways to start an online business without all the hassle that comes with selling your own products and dealing with clients directly.
Promoting other people’s products and helping internet users find what they are looking for is one of the most low cost, high profit ways to start an online business, especially if you’re looking for a way to work for yourself and quit that dead end 9 to 5 job.
Using this business model, I was able to replace my full time job, and now I have more free time and more money coming in.
If you’re interested in learning how to start a profitable online business, leveraging your passions, interests, and hobbies, see this below.