Welcome to my Multiple Income Builder review. Can you really start earning unlimited residual income and instant commissions, or is MIB another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. The founder of this program, Alonzo Brown, has another very similar platform called Team True Greatness.
Both of them are focused on helping representatives of an MLM program to build and grow their downline by offering various tools and resources.
In other words, the only way to make money online with Multiple Income Builder is by recruiting others into the program and getting them to sign up for one of your recommended programs.
That’s why I would like to point out that I’m not affiliated with Alonzo Brown or any of his platforms so don’t expect a thousand low quality bonuses for joining through my links because you won’t find any.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into, what it takes to make money online with this particular business model, and more.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Multiple Income Builder Review Summary
Product Name: Multiple Income Builder
Product Owner: Alonzo Brown
Product Price: Free
Product Type: MLM Downline Builder
Overall Score: 60/100
Recommended: Not For Beginners!
Summary: This is a system that you can leverage to grow your downline and earn from 12 different programs, most of which are in the MLM space.
You can drive traffic (web users) by leveraging the paid and free traffic sources inside Multiple Income Builder.
You will also get access to ad copy, email marketing copy, a bunch of different done for you sales pages, access to a private Facebook group, and a lot of motivational videos.
In my opinion, this platform is most suited for experienced network marketers that are looking to grow their downline and make more sales by recruiting people into one (or more) of the provided programs inside.
If you’re a beginner, I think that there are better alternatives that can help you get started and make money online, without having to sell stuff to your prospects.
- Multiple Income Builder Review Summary
- What is Multiple Income Builder?
- Is Multiple Income Builder a Scam?
- How Do You Make Money Online With Multiple Income Builder?
- What’s Inside Multiple Income Builder?
- What I Like About Multiple Income Builder
- What I Don’t Like About Multiple Income Builder
- Is There a Better Alternative?
What is Multiple Income Builder?
Multiple Income Builder, or MIB, in short, is a free marketing system you can use to promote multiple programs. According to Alonzo Brown’s website, this is a downline builder and a traffic exchange network.
The two main programs that you will be encouraged to become a part of are called Savings Highway Global and Automatic Builder. By inviting more members to join Multiple Income Builder for free, you are also exposing them to these programs.
If any of your referrals decide to become paying members for one or both of these programs, you will earn a percentage of the sale in the form of commissions.
In my opinion, this is suitable for people interested in the multi level marketing space that have some experience with managing a team of people, teaching them, and helping them recruit others.
At the very least, you should be interested in becoming good at this type of stuff if you want to increase your chances of success.
If you’ve seen the welcome video inside Multime Income Builder, then you may have noticed how Alonzo Brown starts off by welcoming you on behalf of your sponsor and himself. Then, he explains how to locate your sponsor, AKA success partner.
That’s because your sponsor will be the one guiding you through the platform and helping you recruit more people.
Why? Because it benefits your success partner to have as many high performing recruiters in his downline as possible.
FYI, this is what you will be doing as well. Onboarding as many people as you can and helping them do the same.
Is Multiple Income Builder a Scam?
Multiple Income Builder is NOT a scam. It’s a legit system that can help you build and grow your downline by promoting a free platform.
Once people get more familiar with the entire business opportunity and they get to know, like, and trust Alonzo Brown and you as their sponsor, that’s when they will get to see all the paid offers.
I think that this is an effective marketing strategy that can provide free value to everyone involved and offer an opportunity to earn income for everyone that’s interested.
However, that doesn’t mean that absolutely everyone can benefit from Multiple Income Builder (MIB).
Even though you can promote multiple programs of your choice, if you’re not keen on interacting with your prospects, building rapport, and forming strong relationships, you are much more likely to fail at making money online with this platform.
If that doesn’t sound like something you will enjoy doing, you can explore other alternatives that can teach you how to build an online business while following your passion, hobbies, and interests.
How Do You Make Money Online With Multiple Income Builder?
The process is fairly simple. You sign up for free and create your MIB account, then you start referring others into the platform.
To help you with traffic (web users) generation, there is an entire section inside Multiple Income Builder that’s focused on helping you get more leads and sales.
As with most similar programs, you will be referred to traffic exchange platforms or websites where you can buy traffic for money.
This can be a good and fast way of getting more leads, but it does not guarantee that your sales will exceed your money spent on getting that traffic.
There are over 12 programs inside MIB that allow you to earn income. However, you need to be a paying member with most of them. Otherwise, you can’t earn any commissions.
What’s Inside Multiple Income Builder?
Inside Multiple Income Builder, you get the opportunity to join and promote 12 programs and they are as follows:
1. Savings Highway Global. This is one of the main platforms that you are asked to join and become a paying member of. It’s a savings platform that offers discounts, coupons, and the best deals possible on everyday things like shopping, restaurants, insurance, etc.
2. Automatic Builder. The second main program is a marketing system that offers traffic generation opportunities and automation when it comes to converting that traffic into leads and sales.
3. Easy1Up. This is an educational platform that comes with numerous training videos and resources that cover topics like affiliate marketing, traffic generation, social media marketing, and more.
4. Traffic Wave. This platform is an email marketing and autoresponder tool that allows you to build and automate your email marketing.
5. CTFO. This is an MLM company that comes with a business in a box type of platform, allowing you to leverage the done for you website to sell hemp oils and other similar products and earn a profit from each sale you generate.
6. LeadsLeap. This is a mix of an autoresponder, landing page builder, email capture form, link tracker, and traffic generation system.
7. BuildABizOnline. This is a platform that offers different ways to make money online as an affiliate marketer, internet marketer, etc. I’ve done a review of the program and you can see what it’s all about by clicking on the link provided.
8. Tapestri. This is a company that collects data and rewards you for it. You can get paid for doing what you’re already doing online.
9. All In One Profits. This is a website that can help you automate and accelerate your business growth in any niche market.
10. Global Domains. This is an MLM program that specializes in selling internet domains and personal independent addresses to consumers through its affiliates.
11. Mint Builder. This is a membership platform that allows you to buy or sell silver, palladium, gold, etc.
12. WebTalk. This is a global data software company that is all about data mining, storage, and search technology.
What I Like About Multiple Income Builder
1. It’s Free. Anyone can sign up, see what this is all about and decide if it’s something worth investing in, or not. You don’t have to commit to anything in order to find out what you’re getting.
2. It Offers Multiple Income Earning Opportunities. 12 of them to be exact and they are all more or less within the MLM industry and focused on growing your downline.
3. Variety of Landing Pages You Can Choose From. When sending traffic to this platform, you have the option of picking from numerous different landing pages, see which ones convert, and use them for future campaigns.
What I Don’t Like About Multiple Income Builder
1. It’s Not For Beginners. In my opinion, this platform is best suited for people that have some level of experience with network marketing, direct selling, and team management.
2. Multi Level Marketing Has an Overall Low Success Rate. Most people that invest in MLM’s end up losing money. According to this source, the percentage rate is as high as 99%.
3. It’s Not The Best Business Model. This is coming from my own point of view and not everyone will agree with me, but I still think that there are better ways to start an online business.
Is There a Better Alternative?
Unless you’re highly enthusiastic about multi level marketing, growing your downline, and building a team of people that can help you earn more, I think that there are better alternatives for beginners with no prior experience with making money online.
My favorite business model is all about promoting other people’s products and services while letting the companies and businesses you’re affiliated with do all the selling for you.
Using this model and the 4 step blueprint that you can see on the next page, I was able to earn as much as $1K from a SINGLE affiliate sale multiple times over.