Welcome to my Mini Workshop Magic review. Can you really build an audience that will happily pay for your knowledge and education, or is this another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. This low-ticket offer is part of the Wake Up to Freedom brand. It will show you exactly how to create short one to two hours long workshops in a niche you’re experienced with and sell them to interested individuals.
Most similar programs talk about how you should put your BEST information for free online. That’s how you hook potential buyers in. Instead of doing that, Mini Workshop Magic is all about building a list of BUYERS by never offering anything for free.
Justin and Sarah believe this is the BETTER approach for making money online. It is VERY different than what others in the industry are doing. Is deviating from what already works a good idea, and can this actually work for you?
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into without any hype or exaggerated income claims.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Mini Workshop Magic Review Summary
Product Name: Mini Workshop Magic
Product Type: Course Creation Program
Product Owners: Justin DeMers and Sarah Temte
Product Price: $7 + Upsells
Overall Score: 60/100
Recommended: Not For Everyone
Summary: This is a program suitable for experts in almost any niche market you can think of. If you are someone who wants to share their knowledge and make money online from it, then MAYBE Mini Workshop Magic is what you’re looking for.
The main goal of this course is to show you how to build an ENGAGED audience. It doesn’t have to be very big.
On the contrary, a small audience can work wonders if they are highly interested in your offers.
This means that you will have to regularly connect with people one on one. You have to enjoy having personal conversations via social media or email.
Otherwise, this method will probably NOT work for you. In other words, don’t expect to earn passive income as you always have to nurture and guide your people.
If you’re not good at marketing or objection handling, or if you simply prefer a more passive approach to making money online, see this cost-effective alternative below.
What is Mini Workshop Magic?
Mini Workshop Magic is a short training on launching your own successful workshop. It will reveal the methods that Justin and Sarah have been using for years to make money online.
Before you get your hopes up too much, don’t expect to learn anything that’s NOT already available for free on Youtube. These are basic tactics that that people are already talking about online.
However, that does not mean there’s no value in buying the program. One of the upsides is that you won’t have to sift through all the irrelevant information until you find what you’re looking for. Free content usually consists of a lot of fluff.
Every member of the course gets complete step-by-step training, best selling topic cheat sheet, an instant pre-sell guide, a 7-day launch checklist, a content outline, and a Zoom setup guide.
Is Mini Workshop Magic a Scam?
Mini Workshop Magic is not a scam. It’s a legit training program created by two experts that have already made a small fortune doing what they’re teaching. In that sense, you can expect to learn from people that know what they’re doing.
Do not mistake that for a GUARANTEE of success, because it’s not. The methods that Justin DeMers and Sarah Temte teach are NOT for everyone.
At the very least, you need to have a great understanding of a subject or topic that people are interested in, and you should be willing to connect with them on e personal level.
Alternative: The Simple System I’m Using To Earn a Full-Time Income Online Promoting Other People’s Product
How Much Does Mini Workshop Magic Cost?
Mini Workshop Magic costs $7. It comes with additional offers as you move through their funnel, which is what they will teach you how to do as well.
Can You Get a Refund?
Yes. They have a 30-day refund policy. No questions asked.
What I Like About Mini Workshop Magic
1. It’s Legit. The business model works. It’s also different than what most Gurus out there teach.
2. You Will Learn How to Build a List. This can be a great asset as it allows you to connect with a lot of people that can potentially be interested in your offers. You can also use it to promote other people’s stuff and to raise awareness about your brand.
3. You Can Get Your Money Back. If you don’t think that this course is worth your while, you can always ask for a refund.
What I Don’t Like About Mini Workshop Magic
1. The Information is Available For Free Online. According to some Trustpilot users, you can find most of what’s covered inside this paid course for free.
2. Potential High Ticket Upsells. Most similar programs that have a VERY LOW front-end price will pitch you at least one high-ticket service or offer. Be prepared for that.
3. Not The Best Alternative For Beginners. If you’ve never made money online, then this may NOT be the best-suited thing for you. In my opinion, you should have some marketing knowledge and you should know how to effectively communicate with your with the end goal of selling them something in mind. Otherwise, you may find it difficult to sell your mini workshop to a small audience.
On the next page, I will show you the four-step system I’m using to bank up to $1K per SINGLE sale using other people’s products and services. No paid ads and no direct selling are needed.