Welcome to my FBA Roadmap review. Can you really build a six-figure Amazon arbitrage business with this program, or is it another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. Fields of Profit will teach you how to start with as little as $1,500. Without spending money on paid ads for traffic generation and trying to figure out everything yourself.
Unlike most Amazon FBA courses, this one will show you how to avoid risking tens of thousands of dollars. You don’t have to buy products in bulk and store them in one of Amazon’s warehouses.
With the Arbitrage business model, you can purchase products in low quantities and resell them at a higher price. This legit business model comes with risks and difficulties that you won’t learn about on the program’s sales page.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into without any hype or exaggerated income claims.
Ready? Let’s get started…
FBA Roadmap Review Summary
Product Name: FBA Roadmap
Product Owner: Warner Fields
Product Type: Amazon Arbitrage
Product Price: $447 – $547
Overall Score: 60/100
Recommended: Not For Everyone
Summary: FBA Roadmap is a training program created by Warner Fields. A successful e-commerce expert that managed to sell over $600K worth of products WHILE he was still in college.
His flagship course is all about helping aspiring entrepreneurs get started on Amazon with a limited budget.
You will learn how to create a seller’s account, do product research, price your products, list them on the marketplace, and get people to see them without spending money on paid ads.
Unlike other business models out there, this one is very hands-on. You can’t earn passive income unless you outsource all of your hard work to other people, which can take a lot of time and money.
That’s why, I think that there is a better alternative for beginners that prefer to earn passive income while on a budget.
Find out how to create a profitable online business around your passion, hobbies, and interests using other people’s products below.
What is FBA Roadmap?
FBA Roadmap is a training program about selling on Amazon using the arbitrage model. The course consists of over 14 hours of educational content. They keep adding more lessons as they learn about more high-quality methods.
As a member, you get access to a private Discord server, various software discounts, ungating guide that will unlock the opportunity to sell items in restricted niches, such as health, beauty, household, and grocery, student success interviews for proof of concept, and templates you can simply copy and paste.
On top of that, there are a few interviews with 7 figure earners you can learn from, an exact repeatable secret strategy that Fields of Profit uses to make $2,000+ in a day with textbooks, a guide on hiring virtual assistants IF you get the upgraded version of this course, and weekly zoom calls.
Is FBA Roadmap a Scam?
FBA Roadmap is NOT a scam. It’s a legit course that will teach you everything you need to know about Amazon FBA arbitrage. You can be up and running within one month of getting started.
That’s quite fast compared to other business models. According to Jungle Scout, about 55% of people who start selling wholesale on Amazon have their first product launched in 3 months.
While the arbitrage model can be a cheaper alternative, it comes with a bunch of downsides. The barrier of entry is low that ANYONE can do it.
The competition is exceptionally high. To make money, you need to actively seek out new products and maintain very low-profit margins so that people can buy from you, not your competitors.
A different business model I prefer is promoting other people’s products and services. That way, you can significantly increase your profit margins and avoid the hurdles that come with selling your own products.
Alternative: See My Favorite Cost-Effective System Here
Who Created FBA Roadmap?
Warner Fields. He’s a graduate of the University of Arkansas. During his senior year in college, he was already pocketing over $19K in PURE profit from his e-commerce store. He also works with SellerAmp.
That’s a browser extension that helps you source products for your Amazon store. His main area of expertise is product listing, pay-per-click advertising, and product SEO. Across all of his social media profiles, Warner has about 250K followers.
Right now, his main focus is on growing his company, Fields of Profits, and promoting his flagship training course.
How Much Does FBA Roadmap Cost?
FBA Roadmap comes with 3 different price tags. The first one is $447. It offers everything you need to get started.
The second option is to pay $547 and get everything mentioned so far, plus flips from the vault, training docs, job posting, interview questions, and a video guide on hiring your first virtual assistant.
The final option is to buy the program for $467 and get everything from the $447 plan plus 10 example products they’ve sold and the lessons they’ve taught them.
Can You Get a Refund?
Yes. There’s a 14-day money-back guarantee in place.
What I Like About FBA Roadmap
1. You Don’t Need a Lot of Money to Get Started. If you were to buy in bulk and ship these products to a warehouse, it would cost you at least $5,000, including Amazon’s costs for storing your products. With arbitrage, you will need about $1,500 to get started.
2. Warner Fields is a Very Profitable Amazon Seller. That’s definitely a good thing. You will learn from someone that KNOWS what it takes to make money with this business model.
3. It Offers Free Resources. The Amazon Launchpad is one of them. It’s a free Discord community where you can learn various tactics for sourcing products and getting ungated, and you can network with a lot of like-minded individuals.
What I Don’t Like About FBA Roadmap
1. Huge Competition. That applies to most online business models nowadays. However, with this particular one, you are competing with way too many people, in my opinion.
2. Very Low-Profit Margins. Everyone is trying to outsell each other, which means that you can’t simply choose your own pricing for the products you list. Most of the time, the competition will be so big that you will have no other choice than to put as little profit margins as you can on your products. That’s the only way to get a chance of selling them.
3. Not The Best Alternative For Beginners. In my opinion, this is NOT the best way for beginners to start making money online. Risking over $1K on something that may not work is NOT for everyone.
If you prefer to avoid risking that much upfront, see this cost-effective alternative below. It’s the one I’m using to make up to $1K per SINGLE sale using other people’s products and services.
You can still leverage when world’s biggest retail website and sell on Amazon while avoiding many of the risks and costs that come with the arbitrage business model.