Welcome to my Kingdom 320 review. Can you really trust Jeff Rutkowski and his program, or is this another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. Jeff believes that this is the best business model out there by far.
He’s tried and tested many. Some have made him go into debt of over $8M. He even had to file for bankruptcy.
From there. Rutkowski managed to pick himself up and create a highly profitable real estate business.
Now, he can teach you how to achieve success and avoid some of the pitfalls he had to go through in his online journey.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into, without any hype or exaggerated income claims.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Kingdom 320 Review Summary
Product Name: Kingdom 320
Product Type: Real Estate Investing Course
Product Owner: Jeff Rutkowski
Product Price: $5,000+ (Presumably)
Overall Score: 60/100
Recommended: Not For Everyone
Summary: Kingdom 320 is a real estate training course for Christian entrepreneurs. It’s an investing, educational, and inspiring business program, created by Jeff Rutkowski, Nick & Megan Unsworth. Jeff promotes an approach called “Reverse Wholesaling”.
It’s a strategy that involves finding the buyer first and then looking for a property that fits the criteria.
Most people do the opposite. They locate a discounted property first and then look for a buyer. That’s why the method is called “Reverse Wholesaling”.
This model relies heavily on having a strong network of cash buyers. Building and maintaining it requires consistent effort and relationship management.
Getting started can cost anywhere from $2,000 to $10,000 or more, depending on your approach and the market conditions in your local area of choice.
That’s excluding the costs of signing up for this course, which is probably in the realm of four figures. Maybe more.
If you prefer a cost-effective, beginner-friendly alternative that will help you start a profitable online business without the extra risks of losing thousands of dollars, see below.
What is Kingdom 320?
Kingdom 320 is presented by Jeff Rutkowski as this great business model for real estate enthusiasts. The main difference between this and other real estate training programs is that this one implements a UNIQUE method for finding properties to sell.
Many sellers are looking to sell their properties, but can’t do it using traditional methods for one reason or another. A lot of real estate investors are looking to invest in property right now.
Your job is to be the middleman between investors and people who sell their homes. This is a skill called deal finding. DealFinders can get paid very well for fulfilling a very specific market need.
You’re not buying anything, You’re not raising any money. You’re not worrying about repairs. Your job will involve communicating with sellers and investors on a daily basis.
Is Kingdom 320 a Scam?
Kingdom 320 is NOT a scam. It’s a legit training program taught by a guy with over 20 years of real estate experience. Jeff Rutkowski has trained over 30,000 students in the U.S.
He is trusted by a lot of people and according to the sales page, he’s helped many people achieve financial success. Jeff is a big advisor of the “Reverse Wholesaling” business model, which includes the following steps:
1. Build a List of Potential Buyers. These can be real estate investors, landlords, or anyone looking for their next property.
2. Understand Their Requirements. Once you get your list of potential buyers, your next step should be to understand their buying requirements. What kind of properties are they looking for? In which locations? What’s their budget?
3. Find Properties. The next step is to find suitable properties that fit the buyers’ criteria.
4. Secure The Property. Once you find the property, you should secure it under contract. Ensure the purchase price leaves enough room for your wholesale fee and still offers a good deal for your end buyer.
5. Assign The Contract. When you secure the property, your next step should be to assign the purchase contract to your buyer. You will earn a fee for getting the deal done. Your fee is calculated by taking the difference between what the seller agrees to be paid for the property and what the buyer pays.
To succeed with this business model, you will need to develop or acquire networking skills, sales, and marketing, communication skills, negotiation skills, problem-solving, organization skills, market and legal knowledge, risk management, and time management, to name a few.
You would also have to shed up over five figures to get started. This includes paying for the program and your start-up investments.
Alternative: The Simple Cost Effective System I’m Using to Make Money Online (Beginner-Friendly)
What Are Kingdom 320 Students Saying About The Program?
The sales page is filled with people praising Kingdom 320. John Laychak said: “My whole life I felt called to fund the Kingdom, and Jeff helped me go from completely broke to completely free and living the life of Kingdom Abundance and I’m able to give more than I used to make!”
Lucy Emmolo: “Jeff Rutkowski has been a lifesaver for me! I have talked about going into real estate for such a long time but was too scared to make a move.
Jeff not only has taken the time to teach me from step one but has been a huge encourager, and with that I was able to finally make my move! Jeff helped me reach my goal of purchasing my very first rental property.”
Sheldon Morgan: “I have been amazed with the growth and professional knowledge of Jeff over the years. I am convinced that Jeff will not be fulfilled until everyone connected to him embodies the principles that he teaches day in and day out.”
Colin Higgenbottom: “Jeff has been a catalyst for helping us build our real estate portfolio. He is a trusted coach and lives what he preaches.”
Charles & Tessa Fuller: “Jeff Rutkowski has been a phenomenal coach, he is extremely knowledgeable with decades of experience. We became profitable very quickly with his guidance.”
There seem to be a lot of happy customers. However, I found it odd that I did not find any negative reviews or complaints about Kingdom 320 on Trustpilot or BBB.
There seems to be mostly good press surrounding this program. Usually, that’s not the case with very well-known courses and Gurus. That’s definitely a cause for concern.
Are There Any Alternatives to Kingdom 320?
Yes. There are many real estate coaching programs and alternatives to Kingdom 320.
BNB Riches is Noelle Randall’s training course on achieving success with Air BNB and using properties you don’t even own yourself. Her course will show you how to get started with less than $2K in your pocket.
Learn More Here: BNB Riches Review
BNB Profits is Blake Rocha’s program. Over there, he will teach you how to make money with real estate using Air BNB Arbitrage. The method involves leveraging other people’s properties.
Learn More Here: BNB Profits Review
Kingdom Builders Academy is another real estate training program created for Christian entrepreneurs. It’s created by Tamara Lowe and promises to help you earn over $5K per month with no more than 7 hours per week.
Learn More Here: Kingdom Builders Academy Review
How Much Does Kingdom 320 Cost?
Kingdom 320 does not disclose its price tag. The only way to find out how much it costs is to schedule a sales call with one of the representatives of the program.
Usually, with similar structures, the cost is very high. Some reviews suggest it could be from $10K to $30K or more, depending on the level of mentorship with Jeff. The price could also be personalized based on each individual circumstance.
Can You Get a Refund?
All refunds are at the company’s discretion. In other words, they will decide if they will issue a refund or not. To apply, you need to ask for your money back within 60 days of enrolling. You should also go through the course and fill out all the coursework.
They will ask you a bunch of questions to find out why you decided to get your money back. At the end of the interview, they may or may not issue a refund. It’s entirely up to them.
What I Like About Kingdom 320
1. It’s Taught By an Expert. Jeff Rutkowski knows what it takes to make money. He is a legit businessman with an extensive background in real estate and educating others.
2. Community. You get to connect with other like-minded individuals on the same journey as you.
3. Non-Traditional Way of Doing Business. The “Reverse Wholesaling” business model can be a more cost-effective way to profit from real estate.
What I Don’t Like About Kingdom 320
1. Expensive. The price tag and costs associated with this business model can set you back tens of thousands of dollars.
2. It’s Risky. Earning passive income and creating a profitable business does not have to cost that much money to get started.
3. Not The Best Alternative For Beginners. In my opinion, this is not the best way to make money. On the next page, I will show you the simple system I’m using to make up to $1K per SINGLE sale using people’s products and services. On automation.