Is Builderall a scam that you should be avoiding or a legit opportunity to make money online?
The internet is filled with low quality or fraudulent products/services that’s why it’s important to always do your research.
Let me point out that Builderall is NOT a scam, and many people have been incredibly successful with this fairly new online company.
It’s not for everyone though, and by the time you go through this review, you will know exactly what this system is all about, how it can help you, and how much can you really make with it.
I’ve done the research so you don’t have to.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Builderall Review Summary
Product Name: Builderall
Product Type: All In One Online Business Solution
Product Owner: Eric Salgado
Overall Score: 65/100
Recommended: Yes & No!
Summary: Builderall offers an all in one solution for anyone that wants to make money online, and create their own business.
Inside you will get access to everything from page builders, funnels, internet marketing training, and more.
Even though Builderall is promoted as beginner-friendly, I don’t think that this is the best option for those that are inexperienced with making money online, and people that are starting out in the field.
If you already have an online business and are looking to up your game by being able to create great-looking landing pages, funnels, and increase the overall looks of your website, then you can find Builderall useful.
If you don’t have a website or any other online assets that you can use, then you may want to look at this alternative below.
Over there you can get a hands-on step by step guide that takes complete beginners and shows you how to create digital money-making machines.
What is Builderall?
Builderall is the all in one solution that can help increase your conversion rates by helping you create beautiful website pages, and funnel sequences that guide your visitors throughout a set path, basically “warming them up” to the product offer page.
The platform is easy to navigate, and you will have ready templates that you can choose from to build your website/s.
Builderall was created with the user experience in mind, that’s why all the websites hosted on their servers perform excellently and have fast page load speed.
This is important for a lot of things, like having good on-page SEO or making sure that your visitors don’t leave before they even get the chance to see your website.
Builderall is in many ways similar to ClickFunnels, which is a billion-dollar funnel builder company that specializes in providing online businesses with sales funnels.
How Does Builderall Work?
It’s a drag and drop editor making it extremely easy for you to attach different elements on your page. This pixel-perfect page builder enables you to create highly converting sales pages, and funnels.
Is Builderall a Scam?
No, Builderall is NOT a scam. It has been around for a while now, and many people find this tool extremely useful for their needs.
There are no exaggerated claims on their website, and you will get exactly what you’re being shown on their landing page.
Since this is a sales funnel builder tool, it’s important that before you get involved with Builderall that you know how a sales funnel works, and what purpose does it serve in the customer journey through your website.
If you’re not at that point, or you don’t have your own website, then you should learn all the fundamental, basic stuff of internet marketing first.
Since Builderall can work for many different types of online businesses, if you don’t know what your online business is offering, then you probably won’t find this tool very useful.
If you’re only getting started then I suggest that you take a look at this alternative that will you teach you how to create an online business, promoting other people’s products/services, and making passive income online.
Is Builderall a Pyramid Scheme?
For those of you wondering if Builderall is a pyramid scheme, let me be completely transparent by letting you know that it’s not.
The reason that people seem to think that this is a pyramid scheme is because Builderall has put an emphasis on their affiliate program, and they even offer 2nd tier commissions.
They do however have a really great product, that people are using with great success, which is the reason why it’s not any kind of scheme or a scam product. The services are of high quality and in-demand right now by a lot of online marketers.
Just because a company or service is using affiliates to promote their products, that does not make them a pyramid scheme, cash gifting scheme, or any other scheme.
The truth is that there are many billion-dollar companies that rely on affiliates, and most of them run ethical businesses online, that actually help people. Builderall is no different in that sense.
What’s Inside Builderall
This is everything that you will get inside Builderall, all the tools, training materials, and everything else will be revealed below.
1. Responsive Page Builder. Builderall’s main focus is on their page builders. That’s why they’ve made it really easy for beginners to navigate, and build their own website pages without any hassle or technical knowledge needed.
2. Design. The built-in page builder makes it extremely easy to create stunning pages, that are optimized for maximum conversions.
3. Website Categories. When you create your own website with Builderall, you will be asked to choose the category of your website, in order to get the best out of this platform.
When you’ve chosen a category, you will get access to a short tutorial video that explains how you can integrate the best templates for your chosen category.
4. Mailing Boss Autoresponder. This is an email autoresponder from Builderall that helps you connect your funnels, and create squeeze pages that collect people’s emails.
Once you have a big email list, you can actively promote different products or services, and earn more money.
5. Create Videos. With Builderall you can easily set up and create your own videos, that are focused on converting visitors to paying customers.
You can do either animated videos that illustrate the point you’re trying to get across, or you can create floating videos, where you film yourself talking about what you’re trying to promote.
This is a great way of marketing, as many people prefer to watch videos, rather than read.
6. Apps Integration. There’s a number of apps that you can integrate within your website, such as Click Map which helps you track the number of visits to your website.
Browser notification that lets you message people who’ve been to your website, automated messenger bot for Facebook, and an E-Learning segment that lets you create courses and training material directly on your website.
Here’s a list of all the other apps that you can use to optimize your pages.
– Social Proof. They serve the purpose of letting other visitors know every time someone makes a purchase through your website.
This can be very useful for building credibility and trust. When people see that others are buying the same thing they’re interested in, this can lead to more sales.
– Review Exchange. This app lets users leave comments on your website, which can lead to more interaction, conversions, and this is also a good ranking factor for Google.
– SEO On Page Report Tool. This tool is very useful for organic traffic from the search engines as it shows you exactly what you need to do to optimize your pages so that they can be SEO compliant.
– Share Locker. This app can let you chose what aspects of your pages can be seen by your visitors, and what you want to hide from them for the present moment.
Builderall Pricing Structure and Refunds
Builderall comes with 5 different pricing plans. Let’s breakdown each one of them, and see how much they cost and what they have to offer.
The free plan gives you access to the page builder, but you can’t get any domains, and you’re limited to 100 subscribers, 1GB of disk space, and up to 3 websites. There’s a 14 day free trial period after that your access will be restricted.
Builder Plan ($22.26)
This pricing plan gives you access to 3 domains, 100 subscribers, ticket & live chat support. On top of that, you will get 2 GB of disk space.
Marketer Plan ($31.70)
The Marketer plan gives you access to 5 domains, 5000 subscribers, ticketing and live chat support plus 5GB of disk space.
Essential Plan ($52.91)
This plan gives you access to 10 domains, 15000 subscribers, ticketing and live chat features plus 10GB of disk space.
Premium Plan ($70.57)
This plan will include all the additional tools and resources that can cost you extra. In other words, with the premium plan, you will geet ABSOLUTELY everything that’s inside Builderall.
It also comes with 15 domains, unlimited subscribers, ticketing & live chat support features plus 10GB of disk space. You will get Funnel Club, and List Import as a free bonus for your purchase.
Note: The price has been converted to USD currency.
You should keep in mind that in order to keep and maintain your membership in Builderall, you have to choose one plan, and if it’s one of the paid ones, they have to be paid monthly. In other words, it’s not a one-time payment only service.
In case you decided to get a refund on anything related to Builderall, you can do so within 30 days of your initial purchase.
What I Like About Builderall
1. The Page Builder is Easy To Use. You can easily create great looking websites, without having to know much about website design, coding, or anything else. With Builderall, you can easily create beautiful pages with ease.
2. Your Website Has an SSL Certificate. An SSL certificate indicates to the browser that your website is safe, and people can put out their personal info, without having to worry about getting exposed by others.
3. They have an Email Marketing System. Email marketing is a really important aspect of making money online, and some people have managed to create a fortune with email lists only, and nothing else. I like that Builderall is focused on that aspect of internet marketing.
4. You Can Build Apps. Not only websites but apps as well. By taking advantage of the features inside Builderall you can start creating apps in whatever niche market you want.
What I Don’t Like About Builderall
1. The Drag & Drop Feature Can Have Glitches. From time to time, you may experience some bugs within the drag and drop feature, but these usually go away on their own.
2. You Can’t Move Your Website From Builderall. In the event that you decided that you no longer want to use Builderall, you won’t be able to move your website to another hosting. This means that you would have to continue to pay for your membership or lose your website/s.
3. Training is Limited. That’s why it’s not recommended for beginners, and people with no prior experience in making money online.
Do I Recommend Builderall?
Yes, but only for people that already know a thing or two about having an online business, and know how a sales funnel works. Builderall can be great for people that want to increase their conversion rates, and up their marketing game.
In case, you’re not yet that familiar with how the online world of making money works, then you may want to reconsider getting involved with Builderall just yet.
What you can do instead is learn HOW you want to make money online, build your initial foundation, and THEN think about how to convert web visitors into sales.
If that sounds interesting that you should see this alternative for beginners that has helped people bank profits using a simple yet incredibly effective blueprint that so many neglect and lose out on that opportunity forever.