Welcome to my Click Start Digital review. Can you really start and grow a profitable online business, or is this just another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. If you want to start an eCommerce business, you have two options.
You could get trained and learn how to do it yourself, or you could spend more money and get someone else inside Click Start Digital to do all the hard work and heavy lifting for you.
According to the numerous positive reviews on their website, this is one of the best places to start an online business. Is that really true and can you really benefit from everything inside?
You’re about to find out. Let me point out that I’m not affiliated with Click Start Digital in any way or form, so don’t expect a thousand low quality bonuses for joining through my links because you won’t find any.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into, what it REALLY takes to create and maintain an eCommerce brand, how much money you should expect to spend, and more.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Click Start Digital Review Summary
Product Name: Click Start Digital
Product Owner: Samantha Hurst
Product Type: Done For You eCommerce Business & Training Course
Product Price: $7,850 – $25,490
Overall Score: 65/100
Recommended: Yes, If You Have the Budget
Summary: Instead of starting an online eCommerce store from scratch, trying to figure out everything by yourself, you can leverage Click Start Digital and purchase a ready made online store in various niche markets of your choice.
If you can’t find a suitable opportunity in their marketplace, you can get a custom made store.
Since you will be relying on other people’s hard work, you should be prepared to spend a decent chunk of money to have them build it for you.
Once your store is up and running, you have to start thinking about getting traffic (web users) to your website.
If you want faster results, you will end up spending money on paid ads, influencer marketing, etc.
You will be getting help every step of the way, which will definitely increase your chances of success.
However, don’t expect to start making a ton of money online overnight. You will have to devote some time and effort.
Having a team of experts behind you will definitely cut your learning curve by a lot. Click Start Digital is a pay to play model, where you will be required to spend thousands of dollars to get the chance of making this opportunity work for you.
If you can afford it and you know exactly what’s required from you as an eCommerce store owner, then this program can definitely help you.
However, I think that there are other, more suitable, and cost-effective alternatives for those that don’t feel comfortable spending that much money upfront.
- Click Start Digital Review Summary
- What is Click Start Digital?
- Is Click Start Digital a Scam?
- What’s Inside Click Start Digital?
- How Much Does Click Start Digital Cost?
- What I Like Aboud Click Start Digital
- What I Don’t Like About Click Start Digital
- Is There a Better Alternative?
What is Click Start Digital?
It’s a done for you solution for eCommerce enthusiasts and people that want to skip all the hurdles of creating an online store by themselves. Click Start Digital works in 3 simple steps:
Step #1 – Choose an Online Business You Like. You can pick from various niche markets, such as health, beauty, home furnishing, gardening & outdoor, etc. If you can’t find something you like, talk to the team, and they will build a store based on your requirements.
Step #2 – Select a Package. There are 6 packages, ranging from the cheapest to most expensive. You should pick one based on your level of experience and budget.
Step #3 – Pay to Play. Once you decide on a package, you go to their checkout page, pay, and wait for your website to go live.
Right now, Click Start Digital has over 700 customers and a ton of reviews on its website.
Depending on the service you choose, you can have them do most of the work for you, or you could do it yourself and leverage the Training Hub provided inside.
Being a proud eCommerce store owner is definitely something worth looking into. However, you need to be aware of exactly what you’re getting into. This business model is NOT for everyone.
What is eCommerce?
The process of selling and buying goods on the internet is called eCommerce. As the owner of an online store, your main priority should be delivering exceptional customer service, maintaining brand loyalty, and getting repeat sales.
You will have to onboard a team of virtual assistants to handle everyday things like dealing with customer issues and refunds.
One of the biggest problems with eCommerce is the delivery times. With platforms like Amazon and their next day delivery options, it can be difficult to convince some buyers to wait weeks for getting their stuff. That’s why many entrepreneurs prefer to delve into FBA.
The business model can work great, but it requires a hands on approach, at least in the beginning. Expect to be managing people, and clients while trying to provide the best customer service you can. You will also have to negotiate with suppliers.
Not everyone is cut out of it. Personally, I prefer a more laid back approach to making money online. Instead of selling my own products, I like to promote proven products and services that are already perceived well by the market.
I don’t have to deal with any of the traditional things that store owners have to do, and I don’t have to pay for traffic. If that sounds interesting, see below.
Is Click Start Digital a Scam?
Click Start Digital is NOT a scam. They promote a done for you business in a box, offering to build your own tailor made eCommerce store. You could also choose from any of the already created websites on their platform.
According to one of the few negative reviews on Trustpilot, Click Start Digital used to be called Click Start Group.
The investment required from you is a lot, but you will get access to a team of female entrepreneurs that will help you out with everything you need, from launching your new online business to generating traffic, promoting it, and getting sales.
The most important thing you need to understand about Click Start Digital is that you NEED to have upwards of $10K to get started. In return, you will get done for you website, training, and support.
What’s Inside Click Start Digital?
When you become a paying member of Click Start Digital, you get access to 24/7 support, one on one weekly video calls on Skype, and full access to the Training Hub.
Inside, you will learn everything you need to know about launching and growing your online eCommerce business. The training can be broken into 5 steps or modules.
At the end of each one, you will get to do a quick quiz to test your new knowledge and see if you need to go back, rewatch something, or not. Let’s analyze each one and see what you can expect.
Step 1 – Getting Started
There are four lessons here. The first one is all bout getting you set up for success, how to navigate inside the platform and what to expect to learn. Then you have training on WordPress.
You will learn how to set up your website, manage it, and process orders. After that you have a video training on email address, showing you how to create one and set it up. The final lesson in this module is all about your mindset.
You will learn how to think like a business owner, finding out your reason for wanting to succeed and how to ensure that you don’t give up when things don’t go exactly as planned.
Step 2 – Suppliers and Products
This module is all about finding and working with suppliers. There are 10 lessons here in total and they are as follows:
1. How to Find Suppliers.
2. How to Choose the Best Products.
3. Product Upload Guidelines.
4. How to Manually Upload Products.
5. How to Automate Product Uploads.
6. Setting Up Variable Products.
7. Shipping, Fulfillment, and Returns.
8. Manufacturing a Product.
Step 3 – Ready to Launch
There are 6 lessons here in total and they cover everything you need to do before you launch your new online business:
1. Finalizing Your Website Pre Launch. There’s a checklist here that you need to complete before you move on to the next lesson.
2. Search Engine Optimization. This is a slower process than paying for visitors, but it can allow you to get some organic rankings and get more exposure for your products without having to pay.
3. Coupons, Discounts & Contests. This can allow you to get your clients excited and offer them individual bonuses and perks for buying in your online store.
4. Payment Providers. There are many different providers you can choose from. It’s important to do your research and find the one best suited for you and your online business.
5. Customer Service 101. There are some essential things you need to do to keep customer satisfaction levels high. This should be one of your main priorities.
6. Add in Analytics Code. This can help you keep track of your website visitors and what they do on your website.
Step 4 – Social Media
This is where Click Start Digital will take you through everything you need to know about social media. What to post, where to post, and how to build a following. It’s important for social proof. There are 4 lessons to go through here:
1. Setting Up Your Social Media. Creating a Facebook Page, Instagram account, and everything else you need to know to have a good foundation.
2. Social Media Mastery. This is where you will get more in depth information on some proven strategies to grow your following.
3. Social Proofing. Getting your satisfied customers to say a few good things about your brand can increase your brand trust and sales.
4. Social Media Automation.
Step 5 – Marketing
This is one of the most important lessons of them all. Here you will learn how to identify your target audience and how to make sure you show them relevant products that they will find interesting. There are 7 lessons here and they are as follows:
1. Your Target Audience. You need to learn more about the people you will be targeting with your marketing. Finding out things like what they’re struggling with and how to offer solutions to their problems can go a long way.
2. Setting Up Facebook Ads. This lesson is a bit technical but you will need to learn how to set up your ad campaigns the right way.
3. Retargeting. When you start getting some sales and revenue, you can learn how to retarged your audience and show your new products to people that are already familiar with your brand.
4. Google Shopping Ad Training.
5. Email Marketing.
6. Influencer Marketing.
7. Blog Posts & Content Creation.
Step 6 – Analytics
This module will teach you how to keep track of your visitors, analyze their behavior on your website, and more.
By tracking these things you can adjust your content and website in a way that your customers can find it way more appealing, easy to use, and help them have an overall better user experience. This can increase your sales and revenue. There are 5 lessons here:
1. Google Analytics Training.
2. Common Reasons for Not Getting Sales.
3. What to Do When You Feel Stuck.
4. Abandoned Carts.
5. Google Tag Manager.
How Much Does Click Start Digital Cost?
The lowest price you can pay to use one of the done for you websites is by buying the silver package for $7,850. There are 5 additional options to choose from:
Gold Package – $10,990
Platinum Package – $15,490
Diamond Package – $17,490
Elite Package – $23,490
Elite Plus Package – $25,490
When it comes to paying, there are 6 options to choose from. You could pay in full, in 2, 3, 4, or 5 monthly installments.
What I Like Aboud Click Start Digital
1. You Can Have Your Own Store Created For You. Even if you don’t like one of the available stores, you can negotiate with the team to build you a custom store designed specifically for you.
2. It Can Save Time. By paying for these types of services, you can save a lot of time and effort.
3. You Get 1 on 1 Coaching Every Week. This can help in more than one way. Getting that personal help and assistance can be a game changer.
4. You Will Learn SEO. I’m a big fan of organic traffic with SEO. It’s one of the few ways you can earn passive income online without having to spend a lot of money upfront.
What I Don’t Like About Click Start Digital
1. It’s Expensive. Not everyone can afford to spend thousands of dollars to get started.
2. It’s Not The Best Business Model for Beginners. That’s my own personal opinion here. I think that there are better ways to get started with making money online as a beginner.
Is There a Better Alternative?
If you love the eCommerce business model and you don’t see devoting your time to anything else, then Click Start Digital can be a great fit for you. Especially if you’re looking to fast track your success and you don’t mind paying a hefty sum for it.
Naturally, this is a business investment, which means that nothing is guaranteed. Getting expert help every step of the way can significantly increase your chances for success, but it doesn’t mean instant results.
If you prefer to avoid spending a lot of money on a business venture, you can take a look at the affiliate marketing business model.
It revolves around promoting other people’s products and services. Getting paydays like this one can be achieved if you devote enough time and effort to it.
It can all be done without having to spend any money on paid ads, dealing with customer problems, creating your own products, or having a big social media following.