Can you really make a thousand dollars per day with this program? The sales video makes it look so easy, right? WRONG! I’m not saying that it’s a scam, but it is quite an exaggerated claim and a lot of stuff is left untold, which leaves you with the impression that you will make a lot of money easy and fast.
That’s simply not the case. So, what is commission hero about? This review will show you EXACTLY what to expect if you decide to purchase it. Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Commission Hero so my point of view is completely unbiased and transparent.
If you want to learn the truth about this training program then read on. Remember, if something sounds too good to be true, that’s probably because it is. See my number #1 recommendation for making money online here.
Commission Hero Review Summary
Product Name: Commission Hero
Founder: Robby Blanchard
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training With Paid Facebook Ads
Price: $997 plus advertising expenses
Best for: Those Who Are Interested in Working With Paid Ads and Making Money Online
Recommended: Not if You Are a Beginner and Have no Experience With Paid Ads
What Is Commission Hero?
Commission Hero is a training platform created by Robby Blanchard. Over there, you will learn how to work with Facebook ads to promote other people’s products. More specifically, products from ClickBank.
For those that don’t know, ClickBank is the biggest online marketplace made for vendors and affiliate marketers to collaborate together and make money. By implementing a 3 step strategy, you can become an expert in promoting ClickBank products and earn big commissions as a reward.
A few things need to be said here. What Robby Blanchard leaves untold is the fact that, if you are new to Facebook ads you will most likely end up spending a fair chunk of money upfront, until you figure out how it all works. Even with this system as a guide, be prepared to spend some cash before you see returns on your investment.
Who Is Robby Blanchard?
According to him, Robby Blanchard is ClickBank’s #1 Affiliate Marketer in the world.
ClickBank regularly hosts competitions between Affiliates inside their platform and if you look it up, you will find out that for some period of time, he was on the top of the leaderboard for the month of January 2019 and depending on the time that you’re going through this review he may still be claiming first place.
This made him the most profitable Affiliate Marketer inside ClickBank. That’s quite an impressive feature, given the fact that there are more than 100,000 active Affiliates on there. To be number one when competing with that many people is a huge achievement by itself.
What's Inside Commission Hero?
Commission Hero is a training program with approximately 45 videos. Together, they are all focused on turning complete beginners into expert affiliate marketers using Facebook ads as a form of generating traffic (visitors) to your offer and converting them into paying customers.
The training itself is segmented into 10 parts and they are as follows:
– What is Affiliate Markeing
– Getting Familiar with Ad Accounts
Choosing The Right Offers
– Finding The Right Offers to Use on ClickBank
– Finding The Right offers on Max Web
– Finding The Right Offers on A4D
– Offer Spotlight: Flat Belly Fix
– Offer Spotlight: Lean Belly Breakthrough
Finding Your Ad Image
– What an Image Should Contain
– Finding The Right Designer on Fiverr
Setting Up a Landing Page
– Register for ClickFunnels
– Setting up Your Affiliate Links
– Setting Up Your Domain
– Setting Up Your PHP Landing Page
Setting Up Facebook
– Setting Up FB Business Manager
– Setting Up Your Fan Page
– Setting Up Your Facebook Campaign and Adset
– Setting Up Your Ads
– Creating a Custom Audience
– Bonus: Inside Look at a Successful Campaign
Setting Up Facebook Pixel
– How to Install FB Pixel
– Placing Your FB Pixel In Your ClickBank Acct
– Understanding Your Pixel Analytics
Tracking Your Campaign
– Tracking Spreadsheet
– How to Install Tracking Links
– Scalling Your Campaigns
– Reaching Out to Other Affiliates
– Amex Card
– Spying on Facebook Ads
– Dealing With Account Shutdowns
– Million Dollar Landing Page Swipes (ClickFunnels)
– Million Dollar Landing Page Swipes (PHP)
The program is created for beginners and is quite extensive. It transforms complete beginners that know absolutely nothing about Affiliate Marketing and equips them with the knowledge that’s needed to generate money online as an Affiliate.
Commission Hero Pricing and Payments
It’s a one-off payment of $997. There’s also a split payment option, which gives you the opportunity to pay in segregated installments. With that in mind, let’s find out exactly how commission hero pays you as an affiliate marketer.
The program does give you the chance to earn commissions by referring other people to it, but that’s not going to be your main source of income.
Rather, it teaches you how to find products that you do not own through various affiliate networks such as ClickBank, MaxWeb and A4D. When you promote these products to people who express interest in them and end up buying because of your marketing efforts, you get paid a percentage of that product’s price as a commission payment.
One more thing that should not be neglected is the fact that Commission Hero teaches you how to run Facebook ads. This means that on top of paying for this course, you will have to spend even more money on advertisement costs and trust me when I say, it won’t be cheap.
In other words, if you are not ready to spend a significant amount of money for a certain period of time, you will NOT have success with Commission Hero. Furthermore, you are NOT guaranteed to make any money, so there is some level of risk involved here.
If you’re not up to investing that much money, then you should check out this cheaper and very effective alternative, here.
The course does work for a lot of people, but they all had to invest quite a bit of time and money to make it work for them. Remember, even with a guide such as this one, you would still need to test out a lot of things to see what works and what doesn’t and this testing will cost you money.
That’s all fine and dandy, but given the price rate of Commission Hero, it’s imperative that we address another common concern when it comes to spending money online on courses such as this one and that’s what this next bit is all about.
Is Commission Hero a Scam?
In short, no it’s not, but it will not be as easy as it seems at first glance. This is a legit training course made for people who are willing to invest and spend money online in other to make money online.
The program is not cheap and running ads (especially on platforms like Facebook) is quite expensive too. That’s why if you are on a tight budget then Commission Hero might not be the best solution for you.
Commission Hero Pros
1. The best thing about this training is that it’s made by a guy who obviously knows what he’s doing. Robby Blanchard has proven himself to be a successful affiliate marketer and his reputation online precedes him. You are learning from someone who has already had great success with the same method that he is teaching his students.
2. There’s a private Facebook group for each and every member of Commission Hero, where Robby Blanchard is actively involved in helping his students if they struggle with things along the way.
3. Money-Back Guarantee. The expensive price tag that comes along with this training is covered by a 12-month success policy. This means that if you do not make any money within that timeframe, you will get your $997 course money back.
Commission Hero Cons
1. It’s expensive. Not everyone could afford to pay $997 for a course even if they wanted to. On top of that, you would have to spend even more money on Facebook advertising, so you will be at a loss for a while in the beginning.
2. The money-back-guarantee is great and everything, but 12 months is a long time. Personally, I’m not a big fan of that.
3. Dealing with paid traffic can be extremely risky. You have to really think about what you’re doing here. That’s why I don’t think that any beginner should start off that way when there is an alternative to learn the ropes in a safer and A LOT less expensive way. It’s called free traffic generation.
What I Recommend
My recommendation, especially if you are a beginner is to start off with learning all about free traffic and how to make money online with affiliate marketing using that model.
Then, when you get more comfortable and familiar with how everything works, you can move onto paid traffic methods. With the amount of experience accumulated with free traffic generation methods, you will most likely find it a bit easier to run paid ads. That’s my personal opinion here.
If that sounds interesting then check out how these people are banking profits online, using a simple 4-step blueprint. It’s the most incredibly effective yet simple blueprint that so many people neglect and lose money because of that. Find out what it’s all about below.
2 thoughts on “What Is Commission Hero About? [Exposed]”
Hi I’ve got a link to this Commission Hero page on my non-profit anti-CH site…. I was impressed that you didn’t try and sell it for a $300+ commission (like most reviews do) and you pointed out a refund policy that says to qualify you can’t have had ANY sales within 365 days. I couldn’t find any other sites that confirm this though but I guess you’re a reputable source.
Hi there, I don’t have any affiliate links of Commission Hero because the idea of this post is to have an unbiased review that can actually help people. Most reviews that I’ve come across are very biased and just try to sell this training for the sake of landing a commission. The refund policy that’s in place is there just to ensure a false sense of security that you can get your money back in case that you’re not satisfied with your purchase. Even if you do fulfill all the set requirements for a refund, they will always find an excuse not to give it to you, and yes even if you have only one sale with Commission Hero, you can say goodbye to your “money-back guarantee”. Thank you for commenting and I appreciate your time.