Welcome to my Secrets of Success review. Can Russell Brunson help you build the foundation you need to become a highly profitable online entrepreneur?
Here’s what you need to know. Russell bought a book worth $1.5M. It was the original Laws of Success manuscript, signed by Napoleon Hill.
It’s the only known complete signed set in the world.
As you can imagine, something like that is extremely valuable and expensive in today’s world.
Russell Brunson bought that book and turned it into a movement for aspiring entrepreneurs.
He knows that KNOWING where you’re going and visualizing that in your head is only the FIRST step towards achieving your goals.
More specifically, understanding how you think and learning how to THINK better. Controlling your thoughts and acting upon them is the key to achieving anything you want in life.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into, what to expect inside the membership community, how much it costs, and who is this program suited for.
Secrets of Success Review Summary
Product Name: Secrets of Success
Product Owner: Russell Brunson
Product Price: $1 Trial, Then $97/Month
Overall Score: 85/100
Summary: Russell Brunson dug deep into the old world to find all the missing pieces of knowledge that great people like Napoleon Hill left behind in the forms of written content, and created a membership around it.
This isn’t just a simple motivational program filled with people who constantly try to be better versions of themselves.
Russell’s brand-new membership comes with all of that plus actionable steps you can take to succeed in business, practical lessons in applied psychology, secrets of master salesmanship, and an opportunity to network with like-minded people. You can get all of that using this link.
What is Secrets of Success?
Secret of Success is a compilation of the world’s greatest minds that ever lived in one place. Russell spent over $1.5M of his own money to bring this to the world.
He did it because he was obsessed with something called the “New Thought Movement”. For a short time in history, this movement brought forth some of the most thought-provoking philosophers.
They all shared the same idea that controlling your thoughts and then DOING things accordingly can lead you to anywhere you want in life.
This isn’t the usual positive thinking stuff that many people try to push. Thinking alone is NOT enough to manifest your dreams.
You have to work hard and be dedicated to what you want to achieve. It’s the only way. Russell knows this.
He also knows that adopting the correct mindset is the FIRST step towards success in life and business.
Who Will You Learn From Inside The Secret Of Success?
Russell has collected the knowledge of people before our time and packed it into a membership program, where you can get all the most powerful lessons and teachings from people who have achieved massive success in business and entrepreneurship.
Some even say that these people laid out the foundation for what we see in today’s marketing world.
You will learn from the following people:
1. Napoleon Hill – Creator of “Think and Grow Rich”.
2. Orison Swett Marden – Founder of Success Magazine.
3. Charles F. Haanel – He was an inspiration to millions of people.
4. Elsie Lincoln Benedict – She was the best woman speaker in the late 1920s
5. Elizabeth Towne – She is the founder of The Nautilus magazine. It focused on self-help and metaphysical topics.
6. Robert Collier – He is the creator of The Secret of the Ages and The Secrets of Gold.
7. P.T. Barnum – He is the founder of Barnum & Bailey Circus. At the time, it was labeled the best show in the world.
8. Earl Nightingale. He is the creator of The Strangest Secret. At the time, this was one of the best-selling books in the self-help industry.
9. Maxwell Maltz. He sparked a movement to inspire individuals to harness their minds and achieve positive changes in their lives.
These are a few of the people that you will be able to learn from once you become a member of The Secret of Success.
Russell always updates and adds more content to his program. If you’re serious about achieving success in your life, you should consider taking a deeper look into this program and becoming a member. Brunson has a net worth of over $40M.
He is a very successful and profitable entrepreneur and business owner. If you’re not at that level yet, then you owe it to yourself to give this membership a chance.
How Much Does Secrets of Success Cost?
Secrets of Success comes with a 14-day trial for $1. After that, it’s $97/month. This gives you plenty of time to see if you like the membership or not. You can browse and explore as much as you want during that time.
You can easily cancel your membership with a few simple clicks without being asked any questions.
If you want to cancel your membership after the free trial ends, make sure to contact them at least 24 hours before your next billing cycle.
What I Like About Secrets of Success?
1. It Took A Lot of Time and Millions Of Dollars To Create This. Russell Brunson put in a lot of time and effort, and he added immense value to this membership program.
2. The Founder is Legit. Brunson is the founder of ClickFunnels. A $500M company with millions of clients across the world. He is an expert marketer and internet entrepreneur. It’s safe to say that he is more than legit.
3. You Will Learn How to Act, Not Just Think. Get actionable advice on the correct ways to approach opportunities, how to be in control of your own thoughts, and how to actively seek out improvement with your day-to-day activities.
4. You Can Access a Community. Connecting with all other members of the program can be incredibly valuable. You can all learn from each other and even form precious business connections.
What I Don’t Like About Secrets of Success
1. It’s Not For Everyone. If you approach this with the mindset that all you have to do is think your way to success, you will be disappointed. Russell makes it clear that having the right mindset and the correct way of thinking is only the beginning of a long journey. It will be difficult and time-consuming.
However, with the right training, you can expedite your success and reach your goals much faster.