Welcome to my Rocktomic review. Can you really create a dropshipping eCommerce business with the help of this platform or is it a scam that you should avoid?
According to the sales page, you can create your own private-label supplement brand by leveraging the platform’s range of products and placing your logo on them to push your trademark on the market.
You don’t need to stock products anywhere and they take care of the shipping and handling on your behalf.
At first glance, it sounds like a convenient and efficient way to create your dropshipping business without using services like Alibaba.
In reality, there are many things that you need to consider, especially when it comes to supplements.
Here’s what you need to know. Rocktomic’s reputation keeps getting worse with time. Most of the reviews out there are very negative.
Based on what the BBB has found, Rocktomic Labs seems to have a problem with keeping its promises.
People say that after they sign up and pay for products or services from Rocktomic Labs, they don’t actually get what they paid for. When these customers try to get in touch by email, they either get no answer or have to wait a long time to hear back.
On December 11, 2023, the BBB tried to talk to Rocktomic Labs, LLC to sort out these issues and stop these problems from happening again, but Rocktomic Labs didn’t get back to them.
Regardless, the company is still around and takes people’s money. Maybe they will rebrand, just like many others do when they fail miserably at making their customers happy.
Let’s break down everything about Rocktomic and its catalog to find out if it really is as bad as many people say.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Rocktomic Review Summary
Product Name: Rocktomic
Product Type: Dropshipping Service
Product Owner: Marco Garcia
Product Price: $97/Month – $297/Month Or Lifetime Memberships From $747 to $24,997
Overall Score: 35/100
Recommended: Not Really!
Summary: This is a service-oriented company that offers a wide range of supplement products that you can label as your own. They claim to care for the shipping and handling.
According to some complaints online, they aren’t very responsive to customer issues, and their customer service could be improved.
As soon as you pay for your membership, they are on to the next potential client.
They’ve also been accused of sending numerous emails despite unsubscribing from their newsletters, not fulfilling orders as advertised, not taking responsibility for product quality and customer satisfaction, and not delivering products on time.
Overall, this is a low-quality company that will likely leave you disappointed.
- Rocktomic Review Summary
- What is Rocktomic?
- Is Rocktomic a Scam?
- Rocktomic’s Private Label Product Catalog
- Rocktomic Price Plans Breakdown
- What I Like About Rocktomic
- What I Don’t Like About Rocktomic
- Is There a Better Alternative?
What is Rocktomic?
Rocktomic is focused mainly on supplying nutritional supplements but their catalog of products covers apparel too.
The goal of this company is to provide a wide range of products for personal trainers, fitness coaches, or entrepreneurs and cover every aspect of a traditional dropshipping service.
Alongside all of that, you can add your own logo and personal branding to each product that you sell through Rocktomic.
They will create the logos for you, following your design ideas, which can be very convenient and time-saving.
It’s all part of their Private Label dropshipping service, which is one of the significant differences between this particular company and other dropshipping services.
What is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is a form of retail business where the seller accepts orders and outsources the shipment and management of the inventory to manufacturers or fulfillment houses that ship the products directly to the customer. The seller doesn’t see or touch any products during the entire process.
With Rocktomic, you become the seller and your one job is to market and sell the products that you are working with. That way you don’t have to spend any money on holding inventory or maintaining a brick and mortar storefront.
In fact, successful dropshippers operate by creating an eCommerce store that displays all available products that clients can buy online.
The drawbacks of this business model are that you don’t have any control over the storage of inventory, the quality of the products, and the shipping process.
Is Rocktomic a Scam?
No, it’s not a scam. However, that doesn’t mean that Rocktomic is the right solution for everyone looking to make money online.
Dropshipping is a legit business model by itself, and the fact that you can create and embed your own personal brand within the Rocktomic merchandise used to be a good thing.
Now, most people who are involved with that company already know that they don’t perform well in the marketplace.
It can be difficult to establish trust with potential buyers.
In other words, you will have to overcome that initial trust barrier, which may take a lot of time and energy.
Are you willing to put in the work to get to a point where people know your brand and trust your products?
It’s important to understand that Rocktomic is not a dropshipping course that can teach you how to run your own eCommerce store. If that’s what you’re looking for then you should see my review of Ecom Warrior Academy.
If you’re a beginner, then you should consider an alternative to Rocktomic that is more suitable for people who are interested in making money online but prefer to avoid the hefty price tag that comes with maintaining and constantly delivering results with dropshipping.
Rocktomic’s Private Label Product Catalog
The product catalog comes with over 150 different private label nutritional supplements and apparel that you can brand as your own.
You can market and promote them under your brand, which can increase the value of your branded products as it’s credibility and trustworthiness grows. Here’s a breakdown of the product categories.
– Weight Loss & Detox
– Men’s Beard Care
– Women’s Health & Beauty
– Men’s Health
– Sports Nutrition
– Pet Supplements
– General Health
– Premium Supplement Line
As you can see the catalog has a wide range of products to choose from, but most of them cover the health & wellness industry. Here’s a link to Rocktomic’s entire catalog of products.
How Much Does Rocktomic Cost?
There are 2 subscription options to choose from. The first one is going to charge you a monthly fee.
The second membership option is way more expensive, but it’s a one-time payment.
Rocktomic All Access Membership
The All Access Membership plan costs $97/month. It comes with unlimited access to all Private Label Supplement product lines, with no requirement for minimum inventory purchases, and the following features:
Design and Integration Services:
– Complimentary label design services to enhance your product’s appearance.
– Automated API integration for streamlined business operations.
– On-demand label printing using glossy white BOPP for a professional look.
– Automated drop shipping and fulfillment to simplify your sales process.
Costs and Support:
– A fulfillment fee of $2.00 per item, ensuring efficient handling and delivery.
– A ticket-based support system for prompt assistance with any issues.
Resources and Reports:
– Access to the full MSRP report to guide your pricing strategy.
– Access to the Top 25 Best Sellers List, helping you choose popular products.
– Access to the Private Label Bulk Order Supplement Catalog for a wide selection of products.
– Access to the Custom Formula Department for creating unique supplement formulas.
– Exclusive training on how to effectively create and launch your Supplement brand, providing you with the knowledge to succeed in the market.
VIP Lifetime Membership
The VIP Lifetime Membership costs a one-time fee of $4,997. In exchange, you get everything included in the All Access Membership plus the following:
– Done For You Web Design, including a variety of layouts to choose from.
– Access to the Rocktomic Funnel Template Library for marketing and sales funnel creation.
– Access to Our Crowd Share Custom Formula Program for collaborative product development.
– Access to Our Product Description Library for easy and effective product listings.
What I Like About Rocktomic
1. Dropshipping is a Legit Business Model. There’s definitely a way to become profitable with dropshipping. If you do it right, it can be a long-lasting and sustainable stream of income.
2. You Get Your Own Brand Placed on Every Product. This is a good addition to everything else that you’re getting.
What I Don’t Like About Rocktomic
1. It’s Too Expensive. Even if you disregard the money that you need to spend on your membership, you have to think about all the additional cash that you will be spending on getting visitors to your eCommerce store through running paid ads.
2. Customer Support is Not Responsive. If you have any pending problems that need immediate attention you are out of luck. It looks like you’re being left to deal with things on your own.
3. Rocktomic Labs is Not Accredited By the BBB. The Better Business Bureau has not approved Rocktomic, which is not a good sign of faith, and trustworthiness.
4. It’s Not For Beginners. Dropshipping, in general, can be an expensive business venture, which means that every mistake that you make can cost you a lot of money. When you don’t have the right kind of support, imagine how much MORE money you are going to waste just to learn the ins and outs of this business.
Is There a Better Alternative?
Yes, there is. In my opinion, affiliate marketing is a better alternative for beginners and people who are looking to start an online business with very little overhead expenses.
You don’t need a product or service of your own, because you will be promoting other people’s stuff and earning commissions from it.
You won’t have to deal with customer service, issue refunds, cold call people, or spend money on ads (paid traffic).
If that sounds interesting, then you should see how these people are banking profits using a simple yet incredibly effective blueprint that so many neglect and lose out because of that.