Welcome to my Prosperi Academy review. Can you really make money online with this investment app, or is it another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. This investing platform supposedly teaches you key investment terms and rules, how to approach buying your first stock or crypto, and discover additional income sources.
Their sales page shows Prosperi Academy has already helped over 1.4M people, which is hard to believe when they’ve been operating for just a few short months.
Their Youtube channel was launched in February 2023. In the description, it clearly says that they are a BRAND NEW platform.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into without any hype or exaggerated income claims.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Prosperi Academy Review Summary
Product Name: Prosperi Academy
Product Type: Investment Platform
Product Owner: Chryso Perikou
Product Price: $10 or $20 Trial for One Week, Then $29.99/Month
Overall Score: 40/100
Recommended: Not Really
Summary: This is an investment app and platform you can leverage to learn the basics of investing in companies, buying stocks, and crypto.
All of this can already be found for free online, but you won’t get any mentors, which is what you’re promised in exchange for your membership.
According to some users, they are not real people. They are chatbots designed to answer simple and generic questions. Before you can access the checkout page, you need to go through a series of questions.
Their sole purpose is to get you engaged in the platform, leave your email at the end, and go through with their 7-day trial by paying $10.
A lot of users complain they didn’t know that this is a subscription model. It’s important to note that, if you decide to pay the signup fee, you will be charged again after one week.
In my opinion, this is one of the most risky ways to approach making money online. You can easily end up losing a lot if you’re not careful.
That’s why, I think that there are better, cost-effective alternatives you can explore. See how to create a thriving online business following your passion, hobbies, and interests below.
What is Prospery Academy?
Prospery Academy is an investment program created in Cyprus. It’s owned by a company called Zimran Limited. The founder and director is Chryso Perikou.
It operates worldwide, and its target audience is people interested in investing, trading, and making money online. More specifically, people that are willing and able to spend money on the platform’s membership.
In their own words, investing is easier than you think. You can start with as little as $10, without a finance degree and without being a market expert.
They provide a simulator, which you can use to get familiar with the platform and learn how the process works.
The idea is to get you ready to start investing in a real environment. Most trading platforms have their own simulators. They are usually free of charge.
Is Prospery Academy a Scam?
Prospery Academy is not a scam. You are paying for a product, and that’s exactly what you’re getting. In that sense, the platform is legit.
It seems that many people have been misled by the marketing and promotional content around the program. That’s probably one of the reasons why there are so many negative reviews on Trustpilot.
It seems that people are not aware that by paying for the trial version, they will be billed $29.99 after 7 days. However, some people claim that even though they canceled their membership BEFORE the trial ended, they were still billed.
Judging by all the negative feedback online, it seems that there are better ways to start making money online.
One of them is by creating an online business around your passion, hobbies, and interests. Without spending a ton of money on volatile investments and without risking hundreds or thousands upfront.
You can start with as little as $10, but it’s not going to be worth it, in my opinion.
Next: See The System I’m Using to Bank Up to $1K Per SINGLE Sale on Autopilot Using Other People’s Products (Free Start)
How Much Does Prospery Academy Cost?
Prospery Academy costs $10 for a 7-day trial or $20 if you don’t purchase within a set amount of time. It’s not fake scarcity. The price really does increase.
After the trial ends, you will start getting billed at $29.99 for each month of your membership. To stop getting billed, you should cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the next billing cycle.
There is at least one additional purchase you can make inside this platform called Daily Market News. It costs $16.99.
Can You Get a Refund?
They provide refunds at their own discretion and as per their terms and conditions. They state that you are eligible if the following criteria are met:
1. You contact them within 31 days of the initial purchase.
2. You follow the recommendations from the provided plan for at least 28 consecutive days and provide proof, such as photos, videos of completion, etc.
Since most people won’t even know about these rules until it’s too late, odds are that you won’t be able to get your refund.
What I Like About Prosperi Academy
1. It’s a Real Business. It looks like the founder and his team are trying to provide value for their customers despite all the negative user feedback. They still have a long way to go before I can recommend Prosperi Academy.
2. If You Follow the TOS, You Will Likely Be Able To Get a Refund. Most people don’t even look at this stuff before they dive into a paid membership. Read the terms carefully if you intend to ask for your money back at some point.
What I Don’t Like About Prosperi Academy
1. A Lot of Users Complain About Unauthorized Charges. People claim that the platform keeps charging them even after canceling their membership. They also complain about random sums of money being taken from their cards without consent.
2. Costs Can Quickly Add Up. If you want to earn big, you need to invest a lot. That’s how this business model is. If you’re not willing to risk losing what you put in, you should consider another way to make money online.
3. Not The Best Alternative For Beginners. This is one of the more unpredictable ways to start an online business. You’re not guaranteed success and you NEVER know what the outcome of your investment will be.
That’s why, I think that there is a better, less risky, and cost-effective way to start a profitable online business without risking a ton of money upfront.
On the next page, I will show you the four-step system I’m using to bank up to $1K per SINGLE sale without a product or service of my own. On automation. On top of monthly recurring revenue.