Welcome to my Mini Income Streams review. Can you really create multiple income streams with Rachel Rofe’s help, or is this another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. This is a high-ticket program that utilizes the Print On Demand business model. A very legit way to make money online.
The process you’re taught inside is very simple and Rachel has a 2-hour long workshop you can see to learn more about what she offers.
Despite that she brags about being able to create thousands of mini income streams with less than 10 minutes of work for each one, odds are that most if not all her students will NOT be able to achieve this.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into without any hype or exaggerated income claims.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Mini Income Streams Review Summary
Product Name: Mini Income Streams
Product Type: Print On Demand Course
Product Owner: Rachel Rofe
Product Price: $2,497 or 3x $997
Overall Score: 65/100
Recommended: Not For Everyone
Summary: This full-blown program will teach you how to make money online with Print On Demand. In her presentation, Rachel claims that you can earn big with her method.
You don’t need an audience, any special skills, a product of your own, or a traffic (web users) source. This all sounds way easier than it actually is.
In reality, you will need to spend time and put in a lot of effort to make this work for you. That’s the case with every LEGIT business out there, including this one.
In my opinion, beginners should avoid spending thousands and risking that much money upfront for something that may not work for them.
That’s why I think that there are better, cost-effective, and beginner-friendly alternatives you can explore. See how to create a thriving online business on a budget below.
What is Mini Income Streams?
Mini Income Streams is Rache Rofe’s flagship program covering everything you need to know about setting up multiple income streams online and leveraging POD (print on demand).
Enrolling in her program will give you access to a step by step video training, automation software that integrates with Amazon, Etsy, and all other relevant platforms, weekly group coaching calls, expert support, and a bunch of additional tools that will help you grow your new business.
According to Rachel, you can have everything set up and running within two weeks.
Is Mini Income Streams a Scam?
Mini Income Streams is not a scam. It’s a legit training program that will show you how you can create an online business following a legit business model that Rachel Rofe has proven it works.
She’s a six-figure earner and an internet marketer that’s been doing this for many years now. Her methods work, and many people have already seen success following her teachings.
However, I can’t help but notice how she makes everything sound way easier than it is. As with any REAL business out there, most people that get involved will either give up prematurely and fail or try and still fail.
That’s why I think that there are better alternatives for beginners who prefer to avoid spending and risking over $3K to start and grow an online business.
Alternative: The Cost Effective Four Step System I’m Using To Make Money Online
How Much Does Mini Income Streams Cost?
Mini Income Streams costs a one-time fee of $2,497 or 3 monthly payments of $997. You will also need additional cash for business expenses that will vary depending on your approach.
Can You Get a Refund?
Yes. Rachel is confident in her product and offers a conditional 90-day money-back guarantee. After 90 days, you can ask for a refund if you adhere to the following rules:
1. You stay in the program for the whole 90 days.
2. Take action on what you’re taught and provide proof.
3. List at least 90 different mugs on both Amazon and Etsy. Yes, you will be selling mugs online.
What I Like About Mini Income Streams
1. It’s Created By an Expert Internet Marketer. Rachel Rofe knows how to sell and market products online, which means that she can also teach others how to succeed.
2. Many Successful Students. It seems that there are a whole bunch of profitable students. It may be just a marketing gimmick though. Student reviews can always be faked, so keep that in mind.
3. You Can Get Your Money Back. Even though the refund policy is conditional, there’s still a chance to get your money back if you decide to do so.
What I Don’t Like About Mini Income Streams
1. It’s Expensive. You will end up spending thousands of dollars to try and make this business model work for you.
2. Hyped-Up Marketing. In my opinion, the marketing around this product is hyped up and somewhat misleading.
3. Not The Best Alternative For Beginners. In my opinion, beginners should NOT spend that much money on any training program. Especially when there are much less expensive alternatives that can help you create a wildly profitable online business around your passion, hobbies, and interests.
On the next page, I will show you the four-step system I’m using to bank up to $1K per SINGLE product or service I don’t even own, on top of monthly revenue that keeps coming in.