Is Affiliate Institute a scam that everyone should be avoiding or is this a legit opportunity to make money online with Affiliate Marketing? If you’ve seen their website, there isn’t much info that you can gather about the nature of this program, and you can be left with a bunch of unanswered questions.
The truth is that online success comes in many different forms, that’s why it’s important to do the research and find YOUR way before investing time, money, or resources into a seemingly good product. This review will show you all the hidden secrets that the people behind Affiliate Institute don’t want you to know.
Before we get started, it’s important to note that there are a lot of biased and one-sided reviews of this program out there, saying how great it is, and all that. The reason for that is because most of these reviews are filled with affiliate links that reward its owners every time they get someone new to become a paying member of the program.
Now, let’s get straight into things.
Affiliate Institute Review Summary
Product Name: Affiliate Institute
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing & MLM Training
Product Owner: Julian Sherman
Price: $99 +
Overall Score: 35/100
Summary: Affiliate Institute is a bit shady when it comes to what they actually do. Basically, you get lured by their landing page that says how you can change your life by starting an Affiliate Marketing business.
You don’t get to find out about what this program is really all about until you’ve watched the mandatory free webinar that’s in place. Once you watch the webinar and start getting familiar with the system, you will be introduced to the level 1 upgrade, which comes with a price tag of $99.
Once you get the level 1 upgrade, you will be introduced to an MLM opportunity that involves selling water purifying machines.
Alongside that, you will get some advanced training on Affiliate Marketing with Amazon, and how to create an online business with Amazon.
Affiliate Institute can be useful for some, but it’s definitely NOT recommended for beginners and those that have a limited budget.
What Is Affiliate Institute?
Affiliate Institute is a platform that teaches people how to create and run a successful online business using the affiliate marketing model. The reason behind all the shadiness around this platform is because they operate as an affiliate marketing teaching institute, but as a front only.
Behind the scenes, there is something entirely different going on. That’s right, this platform is a huge cover for an even bigger MLM scheme.
According to Affiliate Institute’s Landing page, you can register for free but when you try to do that, you are presented with a mandatory free webinar training that you need to attend in order to gain access to the affiliate institute.
Once you opt-in for the free webinar training, the owner explains that you will participate in a ”Live” webinar call with hundreds of other people. The webinar is not live as you can see from the screenshot below.
The webinar is about 90 minutes long, and if you don’t join now, you can join another fake live webinar that is in about 45 minutes time. How can there be 2 live webinars of the same guy at the same time, right?
You cant really log into the platform unless you watch the webinar. The webinar covers 3 things:
1) How to set up fully functioning Ad campaigns in 24 hours without any prior knowledge or technical experience needed.
2) A simple process that anyone can follow to be able to generate passive sales online with affiliate marketing.
3) The 3 dirt cheap tools that I use and you can start using, to earn your first dollar online.
Is Affiliate Institute a Scam?
Affiliate Institute is definitely NOT a scam because it does provide a legitimate training that teaches people how to create an online business with affiliate marketing. Even though you don’t learn about the MLM aspect of things until after you join, you don’t really have to pay anything upfront, so you can try out things for free.
Affiliate Institute is not 100% transparent about the services that they provide, however that does not classify them as a scam website in my opinion, because they do deliver some form of educational training. Nowadays, the internet is filled with information about affiliate marketing and starting an online business.
In other words, you could be able to learn a lot of these stuff for free if you do a decent research on Google instead. This can be a way better alternative to spending up to a couple of thousand for something that can be acquired for much cheaper than that.
Who Created Affiliate Institute?
Julian Sherman is the person behind Affiliate Institute. He is a serial digital product creator, so he has some experience in creating similar products already. According to him, thousands of people have escaped the shackles of having a 9 to 5 job because of his help.
He talks about himself more in the webinar training. Over there, you can learn all about how he created a 7 figure advertising agency, and how he got there from being a broke personal trainer. Julian has an online presence and stands behind his products, which brings that much more credibility to them.
He’s been in the industry for a while now, and obviously, he knows how to make money online. Does that mean that his product Affiliate Institute is going to benefit you? Not necessarily and here’s why.
Can You Benefit From Affiliate Institute?
Affiliate Institute has the potential of working well for specific people only. If you have the budget and are willing to spend up to $3K+ for the initial start-up of your online business, then you may have success with that.
Of course, results are never guaranteed with these kinds of online training platforms, and anyone that claims otherwise is most likely just deceiving you.
On the other hand, if you want to start a successful affiliate marketing business, but don’t want to invest that much money upfront, there are way cheaper alternatives which can prove to be even more resourceful than Affiliate Institute.
Luckily, we live in a digital age where there is a lot of opportunities to become successful online and generate revenue. You just have to look at the right places.
What’s Inside Affiliate Institute?
In order to get access to the member’s area, you need to purchase the level 1 membership upgrade. Inside, you will get access to some basic affiliate marketing training.
You will learn how it all works, and how you can make money by promoting other people’s products. In fact, they go one step further by presenting you with a product to promote, and all the training inside is focused mainly on getting you to make more sales by promoting that product.
Basically, Affiliate Institue’s training is all about getting you to sell their water purifying product called Kanged. You will learn how to create successful affiliate marketing campaigns to promote that product, and you will be strongly encouraged to invite others into the inner circle of the Affiliate Institute members.
Here’s where it gets a bit sketchy. Instead of rewarding you for the people you recruit, its the exact opposite. You get absolutely nothing if someone becomes a paying member of the Affiliate Institute through your marketing efforts. Most MLM companies give you some kind of monetary reward in exchange for referring more people to their program. This is how the process of creating an online business with Affiliate Institute looks like.
1. You Become Part Of The Program.
2. Purchase Kangen (optional, but highly encouraged by them) To Test Out The Product.
3. Create a Campaign Using Different Sources & Tools. You might need to pay for some of these.
4. Run Facebook Ads. You definitely have to pay extra for Facebook ads costs.
5. Post On Facebook Forums For Free Traffic. This can work, but require that you implement the correct strategies, and it could take a lot of time.
That’s not the only thing that Affiliate Institute has to offer. Inside the program, you will get access to training that shows you step by step how to become an Amazon Associate partner.
This will give you access to all of Amazon’s products, you can promote them, and earn commissions from each sale that you generate. Commissions from amazon are quite low compared to some other Affiliate programs out there.
That’s why you will have to attract a large number of people, then pass em on to Amazon. This will implement a sticky cookie on their devices.
What that means is if they make a purchase within 24hrs of when they first landed on Amazon due to your marketing promotions, you will still get a commission for that. Even if the product they got was not the product that you’ve initially promoted. I hope that it makes sense so far.
What They Don’t Want You To Know
Here’s where it gets interesting… Again. In order to unleash the true potential of Affiliate Institute, you will have to purchase Kangen. By doing that, you will unlock the high ticket commission reward system inside the program. In other words, you will get paid more when people buy Kangen due to your efforts.
Affiliate Institute Price, Upsells & Refunds
The free training inside Affiliate Institute covers a mandatory webinar that you have to attend in order to get access to the program, and all it’s features. Apart from that, the startup fee that you need to invest for a level 1 membership is $99/Month.
The only upsell that you have is the level 2 membership, and it comes with the price tag of $2995 (one-time fee).
There is a 14 day free trial of the level 1 membership, so you can poke around and see first hand what it’s like inside the platform without worrying too much about paying anything upfront. The only thing that you should be careful with is when you opt-in for a monthly billing cycle, and forget to unsubscribe before the 14 trial period ends.
What I Like About Affiliate Institute
1. There’s No Hype. A lot of similar training courses have exaggerated claims on their sales page. If you have experience with online training courses then you’ve probably stumbled upon way too hyped up landing pages, and sales letters such as “Make $500 a Day With Just 30 Minutes of Work With This Life-Changing System” or something similar. With Affiliate Institute, there’s no actual hype, and no one is telling you that you can accumulate insane amounts of wealth, and riches overnight.
2. The Product Owner is a Real Person. This may seem insignificant to some, but in most cases when there’s no face behind a digital product or service, often time this means that the owners don’t want to show their faces. It’s usually not because they’re too shy either. Most of the time, when there’s no face behind a product, there is something shady going on behind the scenes.
3. There is a Free Trial. The 14-day free trial that’s in place inside the Affiliate Institute can definitely benefit a lot of people, and help them make the right choice for them. By being able to test drive the product first hand, without the risk of losing money, you can find out if the platform is for you or not, and it’s all completely risk-free.
4. The Training on Affiliate Marketing is Legit. The Affiliate Marketing training section inside Affiliate Institute is up to date, and it offers some valuable insights for beginners and advanced Affiliate Marketing strategies to generate more traffic (visitors) and converting them into sales using funnels.
What I Don’t Like About Affiliate Institute
1. It’s Way Too Shady. The whole “initiation” process is so shady. On their sales page, you get offered to join a platform for free, that offers training, and education on building your own Affiliate Marketing business. Once you decide to join, you are going to be redirected and “forced” to watch a long webinar, that warms you up towards the idea of becoming part of the Affiliate Institute. Only after you spend time and watch the fake “live” webinar, you will get access to the platform inside using your trial.
2. There’s an Emphasis on Pushing The Kangen Product. Even though you are offered a very expensive Affiliate Marketing training, the main emphasis inside this program is to get you up and running in the promotion of the Kangen product to as many people as you possibly can. Alongside that, you will also be strongly encouraged to invite other people to join the system, and getting them to promote the product as well. This basically turned the whole product into an MLM scheme.
3. You Will Have To Spend Money For Ads. The only traffic (visitors) generation training includes paid traffic. This means that you will have to pay money out of your own pocket and buy traffic from various social media channels. When you buy that traffic, you will send it to one of your high converting campaigns and hope that you get a decent ROI (Return On Investment).
4. It’s Way Too Expensive. No Affiliate Marketing course should cost up to $3,000. Even with the quality of training inside, you can easily find similar information online for free or much cheaper. It just doesn’t make sense to invest so much into an online business that may or may not work. Especially if you’re a beginner, there are much cheaper, and even free alternatives out there that can help you find out if creating an online business with Affiliate Marketing is the right choice for you or not.
My recommendation is that you do not invest your hard-earned money into something that may or may not work. If you’re an experienced MLM recruiter, or if you’re good with paid ads, then you could benefit from this training but then again, if you’re good at all of that, why would you invest more than $3,000 in learning advanced strategies that you most likely already know.
If you have no experience with Affiliate Marketing or MLM, then you should NOT invest that much money into this program. Even if you exclude the cost of becoming a member, there’s still the paid traffic ads spent that you need to deal with, and that can add up really fast.
There are other alternatives out there, that can even teach you how to build a successful Affiliate Marketing business with completely FREE traffic. It’s even suitable for beginners.
If that sounds interesting, then you should check out how these people are banking profits using an incredibly simple yet effective blueprint that so many tend to neglect and lose out because of that.