Welcome to my High Life Travel review. Can you really create a profitable online business with this MLM, or is it another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. This is a program that’s part of the My Daily Choice brand. It claims to help you create an online business around promoting it to others.
The travel niche is huge, and there’s real potential to make money online from it.
This is presented as an affiliate marketing opportunity, where you promote it and earn commissions whenever someone buys due to your marketing efforts. In reality, they use the MLM (multi-level marketing) business model.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into without any hype or exaggerated income claims.
Ready? Let’s get started…
High Life Travel Review Summary
Product Name: High Life Travel
Product Owners: Josh & Jenna Zwagil
Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing
Product Price: $199 to $799
Overall Score: 60/100
Recommended: Not For Everyone
Summary: This platform is all about teaching you how to use social media marketing to enroll others into the program, build a team of recruiters, and make money together.
Since there are no physical products sold here, it runs the risk of being flagged down as a pyramid scheme by establishments such as the FTC.
Furthermore, with most MLMs, the majority of people that get involved make very little to no money.
In this case, High Life Travel is fairly new, which means that there is still room for people to build solid teams of recruiters and a REAL potential to earn a decent income.
Regardless, in my opinion, this is one of the most difficult business models out there.
That’s why I think that there are better, cost-effective, and very efficient alternatives to creating a profitable online business.
What is High Life Travel?
High Life Travel is a platform that helps people save money on traveling. If you like that sort of thing or if you’re interested in becoming an active recruiter, you can benefit from it.
Each membership includes discounts on hotels, car rentals, and cruises. With flights, there are no great deals you can take advantage of.
The owners of this program are focused on self-help and improvement. That’s why you can expect to find a lot of lessons that cover these topics.
There’s a very big community of like-minded individuals that allows you to connect and network with each other, share ideas, and move forward together.
Is High Life Travel a Scam?
High Life Travel is not a scam. It’s a legit MLM program that rewards its members for onboarding others and helping them become paying members. The main difference between traditional MLMs and this one is that here you only pay ONCE for your membership.
You will learn how to recruit people on social media, which is NOT the best way to go about it. Bugging your friends and family to join something that will make you money is not how you create a thriving online business.
The fact that High Life Travel portrays itself as an affiliate marketing opportunity when they’re a multi-level marketing platform is very misleading, in my opinion.
Why aren’t they upfront about it? Why pay anywhere from $199 to $799 when you can’t trust them?
How Much Does High Life Travel Cost?
There are four membership options inside High Life Travel. The first one costs $199 and comes with discounts of up to $1,500. The second option is to pay $395 and get up to $4,000 in prepaid travel savings.
The third option costs $595 and gets you up to $7K in savings. Finally, there’s the $799 membership which could give you up to $10K in travel savings.
Can You Get a Refund?
It looks like there are no refunds available for membership purchases.
What I Like About High Life Travel
1. There’s Actual Potential To Make Money Here. If you’re good at marketing, know how to manage people, and don’t mind always chasing new recruits, you can make money with High Life Travel.
2. You Don’t Have to Pay For a Monthly Subscription. All you have to do is pay ONCE, and that’s it.
What I Don’t Like About High Life Travel
1. Risky Business Model. Many multi-level marketing programs end up getting shut down by higher-ups and there’s nothing you can do about it. There’s also a REAL potential that this will not pass the test of time.
The only way for this to work is when other people enroll more people into the platform. When this stops, the whole business model crumbles.
2. It’s Not Cheap. You can end up spending a decent chunk of money on something that may not even work in the first place.
3. Most People That Get Involved With MLMs End Up Losing Money. The only way to make money here is when others lose money. That’s just how it works. A very small percentage is at the top, while everyone else works for them and gets pocket change in return.
4. Not The Best Alternative For Beginners. In my opinion, this is one of the most difficult business models. You need a plethora of skills and high hopes that it will be sustainable in the long run. That’s why I think that there are better ways to start an online business.
On the next page, I will show you what ACTUAL affiliate marketing looks like. You will learn the four-step system I’m using to bank up to $1K per SINGLE sale promoting other people’s products. On automation. With ZERO recruiting.