Welcome to my Elevated Entrepreneurs review. According to Andrew James and Stephen Esposito, you can launch your brand new digital lifestyle business in as little as 2 weeks after joining.
They have a fast track course inside called 14 Days to Freedom, which is what we will cover today.
Keep in mind that this is a high ticket affiliate marketing program, that pays big commissions to those that promote it online.
That’s why it’s entirely possible to come across very biased, and one-sided reviews out there that praise Elevated Entrepreneurs like it’s the best thing that ever happened on the internet.
I’m letting you know right off the bat, that I’m NOT associated with Andrew James and Stephen Esposito, that’s why I won’t be offering you a bunch of BONUS items for joining this program through my links (because there aren’t any).
Ready? Let’s get started…
14 Days to Freedom Review Summary
Product Name: 14 Days to Freedom
Product Owners: Andrew James & Stephen Esposito AKA Elevated Entrepreneurs
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training
Overall Score: 45/100
Summary: 14 Days to Freedom is a course that can show you how to launch your own affiliate marketing business, and implement the 3 pillars of freedom.
Andrew James is known for his Golden Link Lifestyle Business model, and his platform called the Oasis.
There’s a multitude of courses and programs inside, and one of them is Elevated Entrepreneurs and their subcourse 14 Days to Freedom.
This is a high ticket product that costs a lot of money to join. This opportunity may be a good fit for you if you are interested in learning how to promote it because the commission payments are big.
However, if your only goal is to learn more about affiliate marketing, and test the waters, without risking to lose a lot of money, then you should check out the abundance of FREE online resources that are out there.
For a cost-effective alternative, that can teach you how to earn passive income online, see below.
- 14 Days to Freedom Review Summary
- What is 14 Days to Freedom About?
- Is 14 Days to Freedom a Scam?
- Who are Andrew James and Stephen Esposito
- What I Like About Elevated Entrepreneurs
- What I Don’t Like About Elevated Entrepreneurs
- My Recommendation
What is 14 Days to Freedom About?
14 Days to Freedom is a training that teaches you how to launch an affiliate marketing business, revolving around promoting products and services that you do not own.
When you do that, you get paid a percentage of the price in the form of commissions.
According to Andrew James and Stephen Esposito, you can have your own online business ready by the time you’ve gone through the entire training, which should take you about two weeks if you are serious and don’t slack off.
The system will provide you with all the necessary tools, and resources that you will need to become successful in this business venture. Here’s what you will learn inside.
How to Make Money Online Without Owning a Product or Service
This is the essence of affiliate marketing. You will learn how to choose the right products to promote, how to identify products and services that have affiliate programs in place, and how to get your links.
Whenever someone clicks on these links and makes a purchase, you will earn a percentage of the profits.
How to Set Up and Automate a Sales Funnel
Setting your sales funnel is an important part of your online business. In short, a funnel is a series of well-crafted web pages, designed to take your potential customers to a bunch of phases that look like this:
– Awareness Phase. That’s when you make your potential customers aware of what you have to offer to them,
– Interest Phase. If your prospects show an interest in what you have to offer, then they will proceed to this phase.
– Decision Phase. This is where you give them a choice to either buy or miss out on what you have for them.
– Purchase Phase. If all goes as planned, you will get a lot of traffic (web visitors) to this phase, which means that you will be making money.
Elevated Entrepreneurs will show you how to automate your sales funnels so that you only have to set them up once, and you’re good to go.
Keep in mind that in order to successfully set up a sales funnel, you will most likely be required to pay extra for funnel building software.
How to Generate Traffic to Your Funnels
Andrew James is not a big fan of free traffic generation, which means that he and Stephen Esposito will show you how to attract web visitors using various paid sources like Facebook ads.
That’s not necessarily a bad thing, but it is going to cost you additional expenses on a regular basis.
How to Increase Conversions
Getting traffic through your funnels alone is not enough. You need to make sure that it converts well, and goes through the entire sales funnel.
The only way to ensure that is by generating highly relevant traffic that is genuinely interested in what you have to offer.
This is easier said than done, but it gets covered inside Elevated Entrepreneurs. You will also get the chance to connect with other members of this program, interact with them, share ideas, and learn from each other.
Is 14 Days to Freedom a Scam?
14 days is not a long time to learn how to create and launch your online business, but if you are determined enough, it can be done.
Keep in mind that you will probably NOT make any money within those 14 days, because these things take time, even with a good training program at your disposal.
If you were left with the impression that you can start making fast and easy money, as soon as you buy this course, then you are mistaken.
Who are Andrew James and Stephen Esposito
Andrew James and Stephen Esposito were both on a track to working jobs that they didn’t want because of the time investment that each of them had to put into their work.
Stephen was studying to become a doctor, and Andrew was into finance. They decided to pursue a different, entrepreneurial career path that did not require working in the same place all the time.
They wanted to do something that can give them the time and freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world. That’s what drove them to look for ways to make money online, and eventually, they were able to create a sustainable online business.
What I Like About Elevated Entrepreneurs
1. They Teach a REAL Business Model. With enough dedication and hard work, anyone has the chance to achieve the same level of freedom as Stephen and James have.
2. You Can Learn Valuable Skills. Even if you decide NOT to build your own online business, the skills that you will learn inside, like traffic generation and funnel building are valuable on their own. Many business owners are looking to outsource these skills, and pay well for that.
What I Don’t Like About Elevated Entrepreneurs
1. It’s Expensive. In order to find out how much it costs, you need to go through a scheduled call, where they will ask you some things, and based on your answers, they will give you an appropriate price tag. The cost is not fixed, but you should expect to be charged up to 4 figures, maybe more.
2. It’s Not Ideal For Beginners. If you are just getting started with affiliate marketing, and don’t have a lot of experience in the field, there are tons of free resources on Google and Youtube, that can teach you everything you need to know.
My recommendation is that you get involved with Elevated Entrepreneurs ONLY if you are interested in promoting them as an affiliate.
If you are getting started in the world of affiliate marketing, then you should explore some other alternatives that are not as expensive. That way, even if you end up choosing a different direction, you won’t lose a lot of money.
If you are looking for a cost-effective opportunity to start an online business as an affiliate, then you should see how these people are banking profits using a simple yet incredibly effective blueprint that so many neglect and lose out because of that.