Welcome to my ChromeStore review. Can you really start making money on autopilot, or is this another scam to avoid?
Here’s what you need to know. This product is about creating an eCommerce store that you can use to sell stuff online. Apparently, all the heavy lifting is done for you, including the traffic (web users) generation.
By the looks of it, Chrome Store is trying to be a direct competition to other eCommerce platforms like Shopify. The meager one time cost is definitely a plus when you compare it with the recurring subscriptions that other platforms have.
On top of that, you don’t even have to sell your own stuff. You can tap into the affiliate part of Chrome Store and earn commissions when you promote other people’s products or services.
By the time you’re done here, you will know exactly what you’re getting into without any hype or exaggerated claims of income.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Chrome Store Review Summary
Product Name: Chrome Store
Product Type: eCommerce Store Builder
Product Price: $14.90
Overall Score: 75/100
Summary: Chrome Store is a one click store builder with pre built online niches, allowing you to tap into the many markets out there and pick one that’s best suited for you. You don’t have to put in any manual labor whatsoever.
All the products you want can be added automatically inside your new store. You will never have to manually copy each image, price, and description.
This can save you HOURS of work. Once you import your products and list them on your new Chrome Store platform, you can start sending traffic and monetizing that traffic with all your awesome products on sale.
To make it even easier, you will get built in traffic to get the ball rolling faster. The team behind this program is so confident that YOU will start making money with it, that they offer $300 to anyone that tries and fails to make any money.
What is ChromeStore?
This is a Chrome extension that allows you to seamlessly integrate your eCommerce store and move EVERYTHING from platforms like Shopify, to the very cost effective alternative that ChromeStore presents.
Even if you don’t have a store up and running yet, you can take full advantage of this program in a few simple steps. All you have to do is pick a niche market, import everything related to that niche in one single click, send traffic, and start making money online.
Picking a winning product doesn’t have to be difficult or time consuming anymore. With ChromeStore, your products are automatically listed and updated on your eCommerce store.
In some cases, that alone may not be enough to start making a profit. You may have to do the product research yourself, especially if you’re experienced and know EXACTLY what to look for.
Is ChromeStore a Scam?
ChromeStore is NOT a scam. It’s a legit offer that does exactly what it says on its landing page. You probably won’t start making over $400 as soon as you purchase the program, but it is entirely possible to get to a point where you’re earning a very solid income.
Most people recommend that you start with a budget of at least $500 to test things out and see if you’re products are good enough to sell. The done for you traffic solutions may NOT be enough to help you make money with this product.
That’s why you should be prepared to run paid ads for traffic generation. If you prefer to avoid this altogether, you can take a look at how I got started as an affiliate and went from $0 to a full time income online. No paid ads, no expensive upsells, and no high ticket investments.
Beginner’s Alternative: Compare This Business Model With eCommerce
How Much Does ChromeStore Cost?
The front end price of ChromeStore is $14.90 but there are a bunch of upsells along the way.
The first upsell can bring you heaps of traffic and remove the need for you to invest in paid ads, or try to figure things out on your own. It cost $14.50.
Then you have the following additional, but never mandatory upsells:
Youtube Training ($19)
Facebook Training ($19)
Can You Get a Refund?
Yes, you can. This is a product that’s sold on WarriorPlus. Everything over there comes with a 30 day refund policy. Even if the vendor does NOT respect the money back guarantee, WarriorPlus will issue one anyway.
What I Like About ChromeStore
1. Done For You Features. You won’t have to worry about setting up a storefront, adding items, and listing them online. It’s all taken care of for you.
2 Multiple Niches. You can choose a niche of your choice. It’s what your products are going to be about. For example, if you pick the fishing niche, you can sell all kinds of niche related stuff that people interested in fishing will want to buy from you.
3. Product Research is Done For You. You don’t have to do any product research whatsoever. Your online store will come filled with pre chosen products.
4. You Have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. The sales page even goes as far as to claim to give you $300 if you fail to make any money with this system after you’ve tried your best.
What I Don’t Like About ChromeStore
1. It’s Hyped Up. You’re left with the impression that you can make easy money with this program when in reality, you will have to put in a lot of effort and work into this.
2. The Traffic You Get May Not Yield Results. There’s a VERY real chance that you won’t make any sales with the traffic you’re given as part of your purchase. There is an alternative that requires paying for one of the upsells. It can increase your chances of making money with this program.
3. Not The Best Alternative For Beginners. In my opinion, there are better ways for beginners to get started. That’s why, on the next page, you will see the four step system that I’m using to earn affiliate commissions of up to $1K per SINGLE sale of a product I don’t even own myself. That’s on top of monthly recurring revenue and ZERO dollars spent on online ads.