Welcome to my Brook Hiddink review. Can you create a highly profitable online business, or is his high-ticket dropshipping course a scam?
Here’s what you need to know. This free training program will show you the blueprint he used to create a Shopify store.
This is just one of Brook Hiddink’s products you can take advantage of. He has a couple of paid programs and a very expensive mentorship.
Running ads and testing new products will be the two most frustrating things you will be doing. Dropshipping comes with a lot of competition.
Ads are expensive. It’s difficult to stand out from everyone else, and even harder to find a winning product with relatively low competition. It can cost you a lot of money to try this model and see if it will work for you.
Here’s a cost-effective alternative. It’s way more suitable for a beginner with no business experience.
Who is Brook Hiddink?
Brook Hiddink is a very profitable Shopify seller. He’s made over $5M since he launched his first dropshipping store. His niche was expensive luxury merchandise that sold for over $5K a piece.
He is also the founder of High Ticket Ecom Incubator, which is Brook’s company, where he sells educational courses and training programs.
On Instagram, he has over 27K followers and a short bio where he mentions high ticket dropshipping. Unlike most online Gurus, Brook has a completely free course where you can learn the exact steps needed for becoming a profitable Shopify seller.
He also has a bunch of additional things you can purchase such as $1 for Brook’s 4-week high ticket dropshipping blueprint and $24.99 for a list of 1,300 trending products you can sell.
It looks like he makes most of his money as an affiliate for Shopify and by selling his private mentorship. He uses a well-known structure that involves prospects scheduling a call with a representative.
Their job is to sell you a high-ticket service and close you as a customer.
Is Brook Hiddink a Scam?
Brook Hiddink is not a scam artist. He is a legit entrepreneur with a lot of success with dropshipping. He also has a few training programs that teach others how to succeed with high-ticket e-commerce.
He has a website where he sells his program. Over there, there are a bunch of successful students claiming how grateful they are to have found Brook.
He is brand new to the world of selling courses, which means that we are yet to see any real feedback about his training programs.
High-ticket dropshipping can be a lucrative venture. It’s also very competitive. Most people that get involved with this business model will end up failing. That’s just how it goes.
They will either run out of money to burn on ads or give up before they figure out what works for them. Not everyone. Some will find a winning product and a winning ad formula that converts visitors to clients.
Alternative: The Simple System I’m Using to Make Up to $1K Per SINGLE Sale Using Other People’s Products & Services
What I Like About Brook Hiddink
1. Free Course. You can watch his course for free. You can also sign up for a paid mentorship.
2. You Can Get a List of Trending Products. For a small price, you can get a list of all trending products right now.
3. It’s High Ticket Selling. You only need a few sales each month to earn a decent amount of money.
What I Don’t Like About Brook Hiddink
1. You Can Risk a Lot of Money. You will learn how to run paid ads on social media, which means that you will be risking your own money to sell high-ticket products online. You can easily end up spending thousands of dollars on ads without making even one single sale.
2. You Will Learn About Shopify Exclusively. There are many alternative platforms that you can find work better than Shopify.
3. Not The Best Alternative For Beginners. In my opinion, this is NOT the best way to start a profitable online business. I think that the competition is far greater than you would expect.
Plus, you will probably end up risking a lot of money upfront. On the next page, I will show you the simple system I’m using to bank up to $1K per SINGLE sale using other people’s products and services.