Can you really make $300+ a day online fast, and easy with these money pages that do all the selling for you? In this 1 Page Profits review, you will find out the hidden truth behind this newly launched product, and what it can actually do for you.
Before we get started, it’s important to note that there are a lot of biased, one-sided reviews about this product out there, and they all focus on how great this thing is. The reason for that is because, if they get you to buy 1 Page Profits, they will earn a percentage of that money in the form of commissions.
Unlike some of these reviews, this one is not trying to push the product for the sake of generating revenue.
Online success comes in many different forms, that’s why it’s important to do the research, and find YOUR way before you invest time, money, and resources into a seemingly good product.
1 Page Profits Review Summary
Product Name: 1 Page Profits
Product Type: Done For You Affiliate Marketing Money Pages
Product Creator: Brendan Mace
Price: $13 + Upsells
Recommended: Not Really!
Overall Score: 40/100
Summary: 1 Page Profits is more of a big hype than anything else. I’ve come across a lot of reviews online with similarly exaggerated claims of fast, easy money, and they were ALL a big disappointment.
These ridiculous claims can only appeal to inexperienced people, and those just starting out in the online marketing industry. Clearly, 1 Page Profits is looking for newbies to sell this product to.
The truth is that nowadays, it’s extremely easy to create high converting money pages without having to invest a lot of money upfront (yes I know, $13 is not a lot, but trust me it’s only the front end price. There are lots of additional things that you can buy inside 1 Page profits, and we will explore them all in this review today.
Another thing worth mentioning is that there’s no REAL, and PROVEN way to generate free traffic using this system. What this means is that you will most likely end up spending way more than $13 if you get involved with this program.
What is 1 Page Profits?
According to its sales page, 1 Page Profits is the ONLY thing that you will need to generate commissions on autopilot fast, and easy. In reality, you will get 5 done for you pages, that are focused on converting sales by promoting products on ClickBank.
A world-leading network marketplace for affiliates, and vendors alike. The free traffic source, that you get access to is going to be just you sharing links to your money pages over different social media channels.
This can work for some free traffic generation, but it’s definitely NOT going to be as easy as they make it seem. On top of that, this approach for generating free traffic is not even the most profitable option, there are other ways to generate completely free organic traffic by leveraging search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
All the done for you pages have included different high ticket items that you can promote. In other words, the main focus of 1 Page Profits is to get you promoting more expensive products, which means that you only have to do a small number of sales to become profitable. However, high ticket purchases can be more difficult to obtain than low ticket ones.
Is 1 Page Profits a Scam?
I would not classify 1 Page Profits as a scam program, however, I would say that their sales page is WAY too hyped up than it needs to be. This will surely lead to a lot of people making impulsive buying decisions and regretting it later.
The good thing is that you can ask for a refund, as long as it’s within 30 days of purchase but there are some requirements that you need to cover in order to qualify for a refund. I will get to that in more detail in the Price, Upsells & Refunds part of this review.
1 Page Profits underdelivers on their promises, however, technically they do give you what they promise. You get a bunch of pre-build money pages with affiliate offers inside, and they show you how to promote these pages on different social media channels for free traffic.
Odds are that you won’t be generating instant commissions from day one, and you will have to put a lot more work than what they show you on their landing page.
Here’s a PRO tip for you.
In MOST cases, when it comes to online training courses, and products that help you generate sales if the offer sounds too good to be true, it’s because IT IS. If you remember this small piece of advice, you can save yourself a lot of unnecessary headaches, and frustration.
Who Created 1 Page Profits?
1 Page Profits is a recently launched product created by a serial digital product creator called Brendan Mace. From what I gather, he is a legitimate person, with a large online presence.
He stands behind his products, and that brings in a lot of credibility to them. It also gives you a person to hold accountable for if you end up wanting your money back for one reason or another.
Brendan Mace is a 24-year-old digital product creator from British Columbia. He used University to escape the 9 to 5 grind until he found a better way to do that by creating niche-specific websites and profiting from that.
According to his bio, Brendan got introduced to the vast online world by a friend of his, which is why he has such a big passion for helping others achieve financial freedom leveraging the internet.
Can You Benefit From 1 Page Profits?
The truth is that you could benefit from 1 Page Profits but definitely NOT in such a big way that they’ve presented it to be on their sales page. If you’re having trouble creating landing pages on your own, then sure, you can use the pre-made pages within 1 Page profits.
However, there can be some additional issues that can arise, when you’re not making the landing pages yourself. Imagine a scenario where many people use the same exact landing pages with the same exact copy, inside the same platform.
This can lead to people complaining about stumbling on the same pages over, and over again which can get your free traffic campaigns, removed from different social media channels. That’s just one of the things that you need to consider before you even think of getting 1 Page Profits.
Of course, you won’t see that kind of information on their landing page, which is why this review was created.
What Are People Saying About 1 Page Profits?
It’s too early to tell what the general opinion about 1 Page Profits is simply because this product is so new to the market, that there aren’t many people who’ve bought tried, and tested it yet. We can’t really know for sure if this product is helping people or not at this point.
What’s Inside 1 Page Profits?
Inside 1 Page Profits, you will get access to 5 different high converting landing pages, and they all promote different products from ClickBank. The product offers are as follows:
1. ClickBank University. This is a training on how to leverage ClickBank in order to generate revenue online in the most efficient way possible.
2. Teds Woodworking. This is for amateur woodworkers, and how to get by in the woodworking industry. Apparently, this is one of the high ticket products inside ClickBank that have a lot of popularity nowadays.
3. Leptitox. These are diet supplements that people can purchase online, and you earn a commission every time someone buys them through your landing page.
4. Manifestations Magic. This is a book/course that covers the law of attraction. In other words, it’s focused on showing you how to project wealth, and success in your life.
5. His Secret Obsession. This is basically a dating book that covers a bunch of different aspects within the dating theme, and how you can become a master at dating.
All of the products described above are considered high ticket items, meaning that you will get more money for them every time someone makes a purchase. That’s what you can expect from 1 Page Profits.
1 Page Profits Price, Upsells & Refunds
1 Page Profits comes with the front end price tag of $13. However, once you buy it, you will receive a bunch of different offers that you can get at an extra cost. They all seem to compliment the main product really well, and below we will be covering all of the upsells.
Upsell #1 – 1 Page Profits Platinum Edition. This is an upgrade of the initial membership, and it basically removes some of the restrictions that come along with the front end product. The price tag of 1 Page Profits Platinum Edition is $37
Upsell #2 – Done For You High Ticket Commissions. This upsell will connect your profit pages with a webinar system in place, which will further increase your conversion rates when you pass on traffic (visitors) to these landing pages. The price tag of this upsell is $197
Upsell #3 – Done For You Recurring Income. This upsell can offer you a bunch of additional done for you landing pages, alongside some great email copy that you can send out to your email list. The email series cover a bunch of passive income online methods. The price tag of this upsell is $67
Upsell #4 – Unlimited Traffic. This upsell will present you with a bunch of different methods to get an unlimited amount of traffic to your landing pages. This upsell comes along with a price tag of $197
Upsell #5 – License Rights. You can buy the license rights of 1 Page Profits, and sell it as your own. You will get to keep 100% of the profits you make. This upsell comes with a price tag of $167
There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee, where they even offer to double your money if you show them proof that you’ve been taking action, and using these landing pages.
Keep in mind that, the money-back guarantee leaves out a lot of room for people to find excuses not to refund your money for various reasons. One of the things that you should consider is the fact that the refund guarantee applies ONLY to the front end price. In other words, if you end up buying into any of the upsell, you will NOT be able to get your money back, so be mindful of that.
What I Like About 1 Page Profits
1. The Initial Product Is Cheap. Given the fact that you can get 5 done for you pages that are focused on converting traffic into sales for as low as $13. That’s not too bad at all.
2. There is a Money Back Guarantee. Even if you end up not liking the product, you have the option of getting your money back. You need to make sure that you adhere to every requirement that these guys have put out in order to get back your refund, and even double your money in some instances.
3. The Owner is Real. There is a real person behind this product. This brings a lot of legitimacy to it and ensures people that they won’t be scammed out of their money.
4. A Bunch of Extra Bonuses. Due to the fact that this program is still brand new, they offer an abundance of bonuses that come along with it when you purchase 1 Page Profits. You will get about 80 different bonuses that can help you along in your online journey.
What I Don’t Like About 1 Page Profits
1. Way Too Hyped Up. The sales page makes the whole process of generating money online with Affiliate Marketing seem way too easy than it actually is. No amount of done for you programs will remove all of the work for you. Many people can get misled by the sales page, and that is something that I don’t like about this product.
2. Duplicate, And Spam Content Issues. Due to the fact that you will be using the same landing pages with the exact same offers on them as everyone else that is using 1 Page Profits, you run the risk of showing your pages to people who have already seen them but through another member of the program.
This can get people to start complaining about spam, and other similar issues. This can really cause some problems, as you run the risk of getting banned from all these different social media channels.
3. The Free Traffic Strategies Are Useless. I don’t mean to be too harsh but that’s how it is. Unless you have a big following on all these social media channels, your free traffic generation methods will be way better off spent trying to get some organic natural and highly targeted traffic from search engines like Google. Unfortunately, 1 Page Profits, does not offer you that kind of training, and that’s a huge waste of opportunity.
4. It’s Expensive. If you want to take complete advantage of 1 Page Profits, and all its features, you should be ready to invest nearly $680. That’s a lot of money to invest in something that may or may not work.
My recommendation is to NOT waste your time with done for you pages, templates, and “plug & play” software, because in almost 100% of the cases, you will end up being extremely disappointed with the end result.
There is no point to use the same landing pages as every other member of 1 Page Profits, and promote them on the SAME social media channels for free traffic generation. This is not even the best way to generate free traffic, as you need to have a large social following in order to get maximum exposure, and free traffic your way.
This program is made for beginners, but at the same, if you take into consideration the fact that in order to make the most out of 1 Page Profits is by buying all the upsells, you will have to invest a lot of money upfront. Most beginners will shy away from the idea of investing a large amount of money in something that is not guaranteed to work.
Luckily, we live in a digital age, with lot’s of opportunities to make money online, you just have to find the right ones. If that sounds interesting, then you should check out how these people are banking profits using a simple yet incredibly effective blueprint that so many tend to neglect and lose out on that.