So, you want to know what is Powerhouse Affiliate all about. This review will show you exactly that, but before we move on there is something you should know.
You see, Powerhouse Affiliate has a commission structure in place that offers money to those who promote it. This can get people to try and push this program just for the sake of making a profit.
If you stumble upon a product review page that praises this (or any other product or service for that matter) like it’s the best thing ever created without providing any REAL value, odds are that they are unethical affiliates who are trying to make money off of you.
Online success can come in many different forms, that’s why it’s important to do your research and find YOUR way before investing time or money into something.
Let’s find out exactly what this program can do for you and if you can really make any money online with it.
Powerhouse Affiliate Review Summary
Product Name: Powerhouse Affiliate
Product Creator: Joey Babineau
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training
Price: Free Restricted Access, $19 For the First Month If You Take Action Within 5 Days of Joining, After That It’s $197 For the First Month Then $47/Month
Recommended: Yes If you want to learn how to do Affiliate Marketing using paid traffic methods. However, I don’t recommend this program for beginners.
Overall Score: 65/100
Summary: Powerhouse Affiliate is a CPA or Cost Per Action type of training that teaches you how to drive traffic (visitors) to products or services that you do not own using paid advertisements online. When you do that, you earn a percentage of the product’s price in the form of commissions.
The concept is very simple and anyone can do it, however, the process can be a bit tricky. Especially when you’re getting your traffic via paid sources. If you’re not careful, you can end up losing a lot of money along the way.
What Is Powerhouse Affiliate About?
Powerhouse Affiliate is all about teaching you how to build your own Affiliate Marketing business from scratch. You will also learn how to get traffic fast using the power of CPA by implementing their 5 step training program.
With the help of seasoned experts, you can learn how to build your online business and set it up for long term success. Cost Per Action is when you get people to perform a specific action in exchange for payment on your end.
Let’s say for the sake of this example, that you want to get more people on your website and are utilizing the CPA model. You can set up some Google advertisements in place, that can cost you $1 per person who clicks on them. This means that your cost per action for 10 clicks will be $10.
Makes sense, right? That was just an example as prices and methods vary. You can pay for impressions, leads or clicks as well. This is the core method that Powerhouse Affiliate is using to provide traffic for your affiliate promotions and that’s what you will be learning over there for the majority of your experience within the platform.
Is Powerhouse Affiliate a Scam?
Powerhouse Affiliate is NOT definitely a scam. Over there you will learn a legit and straightforward way of making money online leveraging paid ads and affiliate marketing. If you’re just getting started and have no experience making money online, then you should know that although this is a faster way of seeing results, it can be a lot more costly and you may operate at a loss for the first few months of your business.
The tools and training inside Powerhouse Affiliate can definitely help you expedite the process of mastering CPA, however, it still takes time, money and effort. That’s why if you aren’t willing to invest a lot of money for traffic, you can adopt an alternative approach, which is mastering search engine optimization for massive targeted organic free traffic.
This takes more time, but it’s free and quite frankly way better long term because when you do the work once, you can keep profiting from it over and over again. Once you master organic traffic you can expect to earn income on a completely passive basis. This is how to do Affiliate Marketing using free traffic techniques, here.
Who is The Creator of Powerhouse Affiliate?
Joey Babineau has been involved with making money online since 2002. He decided to leave his regular 9 to 5 job and become an affiliate marketer. In 2013 he created a platform made for helping people that want to make money online which is when Powerhouse Affiliate was founded.
Before all that, he had more than 40K in student loan debt and he lost a good number of years and thousands of dollars in buying fake make money online courses that provided no value whatsoever. He was caught up in the ”shiny object syndrome” where he would just go from one hyped up online course to another which immobilized him for a very long time. This was one of the main reasons why it took him so long to see any kind of success online.
What’s Inside Powerhouse Affiliate
By now, you should already know that Powerhouse Affiliate is mainly focused on helping people create an online business promoting other people’s products and leveraging CPA marketing. That’s what they’re good at and it is what your main focus will be in there. Cost Per Action is an expensive way of going about it, however, it can be a rewarding one too.
Inside the membership area, you can choose from 7 different subsequent modules and they are as follows:
1. Affiliate Marketing Certification. This is the first module and it’s where everyone should start. This part is absolutely free, so it gives you the chance to look at what’s inside and find out if this program has what you’re looking for virtually risk-free. Inside the Affiliate Marketing Certification course you will learn:
– How to choose profitable products in niche markets to promote through various affiliate network websites.
– Choosing your domain name and how to find a hosting provider for your new website.
– How to create high-quality landing pages and blogs that are optimized for conversions.
– How to track your pages and free traffic generation from Facebook.
2. Powerhouse Affiliate Bootcamp. This module covers everything from the free Affiliate Marketing Certification course in more detail. Not only that but you will also get access to the following training materials:
– Monetization Channels. This will show you all the different platforms and websites that you can use to make money.
– Performance Marketing Arbitrage.
– Advanced Traffic Strategy.
3. Building Your Own Assets. This part will teach all about email list building and it will show you how to effectively acquire subscribers and followers. This is the first step towards your foundation.
Keep in mind that there will be additional costs that will come up for things such as an autoresponder. I will be focusing more on the additional prices and costs further along in this review.
4. Cost Per Action Affiliate Funnel Strategy. This is an updated version of their top-selling product launch called CPA Cash Vault 3.0, in there you will learn all about how to generate traffic using the Cost Per Action method that these guys are so fond of. You will find out all about creating landing pages, setting up sales funnels and all that good stuff.
5. Advanced Website Traffic Generation. This module is all about showing you how to drive traffic to your website and tracking all your links so that you have a good grasp of which campaigns work and which ones need improvement.
It’s important to keep track of this stuff especially when you’re dealing with paid traffic sources because you can end up losing a lot of money on ineffective campaigns otherwise.
6. Native Ads Auto Profit 2.0. In this module, you will learn all about utilizing native ads into your campaigns by observing how experts in the field are doing it and copying their methods. If you’re curious to know what native ads are, they’re simply a form of advertisement that is intended to blend in with the natural environment and surroundings of the platform they’re advertised on.
The sole purpose of native ads is to make it as imperceptible as possible for the user to realize they’re actual ads.
7. Webinars and Live Case Studies. The last module is all about showing you all the people that were successful with this program and what they did to get there. You will get unlimited access to a bunch of webinars from people who discuss the newest techniques and advanced tactics for online success.
Remember, only the Affiliate Marketing Certification module has free access. For everything else, you will have to pay a membership subscription fee. Alongside the 7 training modules listed above, you can get access to some single lessons that can help you out with a bunch of different stuff.
Bonus Single Lessons
1. Quick Guide to Solo Ads. You will learn all about traffic generation with solo ads. That’s when you strategically place ads onto people’s emails that are interested in your offers. If solo ads are not niche targeted to be placed only on people who have expressed an interest in the topic of your promotions, there is ZERO point in doing them. You will end up wasting your money away.
2. Five Verticals Worth Testing Out. This is a short read that reveals a list of niche market ideas that you can tap into.
3. How to Setup CPV Lab Tracking. This is Powerhouse Affiliate’s top recommended tracking tool. CPV stands for Cost Per View and in this guide, you are presented with all the tools that you would need to track this stuff. You need to be aware of what’s working and what’s not if you don’t want to waste a lot of money with your campaigns.
4. Landing Pages Tips for Higher Conversions. The name says it all, you get advice and tips on increasing your ROI (return on investment) and getting more people that stumble upon your landing pages to convert into buying customers.
5. Tips & Advice on Setting Up Google Ads Campaign. This short training will show you how to adjust and set your Google ads campaigns just like the pro’s in this industry do. This, of course, does not necessarily mean that you will achieve the same results as seasoned professionals in this business.
6. Tips for Finding Profitable Keywords. You can advanced help and tips to find high-quality keywords with low competition rate for maximum conversion rates. This lesson will help you find lists of all the profitable ones in your niche market.
7. Tips and Advice on Setting Up Your Bing Ads Campaigns. This short training will teach you how to leverage marketing campaigns on the second most wildly used search engine after Google. If you do that, you will get access to a lot more people that you can promote your affiliate products to.
Access to a Private Facebook Group & Forum
If you decide to become a premium member, you will be invited to join Powerhouse Affiliate’s private Facebook group and you will get unrestricted access to the forum. The Facebook group has +10K active members inside, so you can learn from like-minded individuals and communicate with each other.
Powerhouse Affiliate’s Referral Program
Remember the commission structure which I mentioned at the beginning of this article? Let me explain exactly what it offers and how people are making money by taking advantage of that. The affiliate program is a bit like an MLM or Multi-Level Marketing scheme. It follows multiple levels of commission earnings plan. Let me elaborate.
1. Level One offers 50% of Powerhouse Affiliate’s Premium membership price for every new person that signs up under your referral link and upgrades to a paying member.
2. Level Two will get you 10% of every Powerhouse Premium sign up that each one of your referrals acquires.
3. Level Three will get you 5% for every person that your level two referrals signup for a premium membership at Powerhouse Affiliate.
I know that it can get confusing, but what this basically means is that the more people you get to signup the higher your payout potential is.
Powerhouse Affiliate Price and Extra Costs
Powerhouse Affiliate comes with the price tag of $19 for the first month if you decide to become a premium member within 5 days of registering. After those 5 days are over, the membership goes up to a blasting $197 for the first month and then $47 for every following month.
That’s not the only time where you need to worry about investing money into your business. Alongside with the premium membership expenses, you will have to think about all the other additional stuff such as:
– Hosting Expenses. You can’t have a website without hosting it somewhere. This will cost you at least $127 extra a year.
– Landing Page Software. This is yet another added expense that will cost you between $79 to $199 per year.
– Autoresponder. Autoresponders are essential for your email marketing campaigns and the cheapest ones start off from $19/month. You some of them offer free trials and whatnot but you will have to start paying for that eventually.
– Tracking Software. This is an essential part of online business if you are going to be dealing with paid traffic methods. Most tracking software tools out there start from $25/month and go up to as high as $1499/month. This goes to show how important tracking your links and campaigns actually is in the CPA marketing industry.
I didn’t even mention all the money that you need to spend on your traffic and trust me, it’s not cheap. It turns out that if you go down that road, you have to be prepared to spend a significant amount of money up front to set up everything and even then, it’s not GUARANTEED that you will make money online. Quite frankly, no one can guarantee that you will be successful in anything and if they do, don’t trust them.
If you’re not up to spending that much money on something that may or may not work, there is an alternative that involves organic free traffic methods. You can find out more about that, here.
What I Like About Powerhouse Affiliate
1. The Affiliate Marketing Certification Course is Free. This is definitely worth mentioning because not every program does that. Not only can you learn some valuable stuff over there absolutely for free, but you can also get a good understanding of what this program is all about. This removes the unknown factor and can help you a lot in making that buy or no buy decision in the end.
2. You get a step by step training that outlines exactly what you need to do to create a successful Affiliate Marketing business using CPA.
3. Unlike many of the other similar programs and services out there, this one has no upsells. In other words, after you become a premium member, you don’t need to worry about additional costs for extra training materials which is a good thing.
What I Don’t Like About Powerhouse Affiliate
1. It’s way too risky for beginners. This platform is definitely NOT for beginners who are just starting out in the Affiliate Marketing industry. First off, it’s risky to dabble around with paid traffic sources and even with the greatest training ever, you can still end up making rookie mistakes which can cost you a lot of money.
2. There is no organic traffic training. The aspect of this program is based on getting you to work with paid traffic from the get-go. In my opinion, an ideal training based platform is one that provides you with all the different ways of making money online and dives deep into details with each one.
3. It’s too expensive. When you take into consideration all the money that you will end up spending before you start seeing cash flowing towards you, it won’t be for everyone. There are a lot of external tools and resources that you will need to hook up inside your business and they all cost extra money. Not to mention all the money that you will throw away to get that traffic. This can put off a lot of people, especially beginners.
If you are an experienced Affiliate Marketer and want to learn more about paid traffic and have the much needed budged to dive into that, then Powerhouse Affiliate might be something that can help you.
On the other hand, if you are not that experienced or want to explore an alternative way for creating an Affiliate Marketing business that doesn’t require that much money upfront, you can learn more about organic free traffic generation methods.
Check out how these people are banking profits using an incredibly effective yet simple strategy that so many people neglect and lose out on money because of that.