This Affluent Academy review will go through what it’s like to have your own digital marketing agency, and how to run paid ads online for various business owners.
The person behind this course is Jordan Platten, a digital marketer with over 80,000 Youtube subscribers, and no he is not a scam.
Before we get started with this review, let’s make sure that we are on the same page by going through the digital marketing agency business model.
In short, you are qualified to have your own ads agency, when you have the skills needed to take any type of business to the next level.
You can do that by learning how to bring more sales to small businesses by granting them exposure using different platforms such as Facebook or Google. It’s that simple.
You have to understand that there are many digital ads training programs similar to this one, such as The Modern Millionaires. That’s why you should always look for product reviews to help you decide if it’s worth investing in this kind of training or not.
Ready? Let’s get started…
Affluent Academy Review Summary
Product Name: Affluent Academy
Product Owner: Jordan Platten
Product Price: $947
Overall Score: 70/100
Recommended: Yes, But Not For Everyone!
Summary: Jordan Platten’s Affluent Academy course is an extensive program with 100+ lessons designed to give you a full rundown of the social media marketing agency business model, and to provide you with the desired mentorship needed for success.
Bottom line is that this is a legit opportunity but it’s definitely not for everyone.
If you don’t mind contacting people out of the blue, to pitch them your services, and do cold calls and cold outreach all the time, then you can probably benefit from Affluent Academy.
It’s important to understand that when you are cold calling people, the rejection rate is huge, and it can be intense at times.
If you can’t handle high-pressure situations, or if you are not willing to learn how to become good at it, then you may want to reconsider getting involved with Jordan Platten’s course in the first place.
If that’s the case, then you can take a look at this cost-effective alternative below.
- Affluent Academy Review Summary
- What is Affluent Academy
- Is Affluent Academy a Scam?
- Is Jordan Platten a Scam?
- Inside Affluent Academy
- Module 1 – Foundation
- Module 2 – The Launch Sequence
- Module 3 – Sales Prospecting
- Module 4 – How To Secure Meetings
- Module 5 – How To Close Clients
- Module 6 – The Science of Getting Results
- Module 7 – Comprehensive Ad Creation
- Module 8 – Skyrocketing Return on Investment
- Module 9 – Mastered Strategies
- Module 10 – 7 Figure Agency Scaling & Automation
- Module 11 – Bonus Lessons
- Affluent Academy Price, Extra Costs & Refunds
- What I Like About Affluent Academy
- What I Don’t Like About Affluent Academy
- My Recommendation
What is Affluent Academy
Before you think whether it’s even worth diving into this or not, let me say that the demand is HUGE, because every business owner want’s more sales.
You have a realistic potential for landing $500 to $2,000+ per client each month, which means that you only need a handful of customers to make a full-time income online. This is similar to what’s being taught at IAG Media.
Does that mean that this is an easy way to make a lot of money online? No, it does not. It requires a lot of hard work to get to a point where you are profitable.
This is a performance-based business model, and you get to retain clients only if you can bring results. The only way to do that is to learn the SKILLS that are needed to run paid ads online for business owners, and this takes time and effort.
Affluent Academy can help you learn these skills, but you have to know what it’s all about before you decide to spend any money on this training because honestly, it’s not for everybody.
Is Affluent Academy a Scam?
Nope. Affluent Academy is a legit course by a REAL digital marketer, that has decided to create a program that can show people how to start their own social media marketing agency. The demand for this kind of thing is there.
Jordan Platten is so sure that his program will work for most people that he has created an action-based money-back guarantee, that will give you a full refund if you follow everything that you are being told inside and don’t get any results.
The downside to this is that you can’t just purchase the course, test it out, decide that it’s not for you, and ask for your money back. It doesn’t work that way, which means that you have to be 100% sure that this is what you want.
If you are not ready to commit to making this work, then there is no point in getting involved in the first place, because you will just waste your money. Jordan Platten and his team will hold you accountable every step of the way.
If you decide to slack off, stop following their guidelines, and do not adhere to the deadlines that they give you, even if you want to get your money back, you can’t.
Is Jordan Platten a Scam?
Jordan Platten is NOT a scam artist, and his background story will prove that to you. According to this source, Jordan is an English digital marketer, public speaker, and author.
After being expelled from university at 23, he decided to create a website called Affluent.co, a digital marketing agency that offers multiple services including mentorship and training.
With a large social media following of over 18K on Facebook, 37,3K on Instagram, and well over 80K subscribers on Youtube, it’s safe to say that a lot of people learn from Jordan Platten daily.
Over the years he has mentored a lot of entrepreneurs and has helped many people to achieve the lifestyle they desire through hard work, dedication, and consistency.
Inside Affluent Academy
This is a thorough course that covers everything that you need to know to start your own digital marketing agency, from getting clients, to delivering results for them over and over again.
10 main modules go through everything that you need to know about running your own digital marketing agency and an additional one for all the bonuses that come along with Affluent Academy.
Module 1 – Foundation
In this module, you will get an introduction to the entire course, and what it’s all about. 6 training videos in this module cover the following topics:
– Navigating The Affluent Academy. A full overview of everything inside this program, and how to get access to navigate around the platform.
– Fundamental Rules of Play. Laying the foundation to your business is the first important step towards financial success, and if you don’t do it right, you already setting yourself for failure. The idea of this course is to avoid that scenario.
– Setting Up Your House in Order. Organization is key here, that’s why you will learn all bout that within the foundation part of this course.
– Clearing The Fog. This part will ensure that you have all your questions related to the business model answered so that you have a perfect understanding as to what EXACTLY you are getting yourself into.
– Your Employee to Employer Mentality. It’s important to have the mindset for hiring employees and treating them the right way. They are not your friends, but people who are hired to do the work you need them to.
This part of the module will ensure that you set yourself for a successful business by ensuring that you treat your employee’s fair, and to establish that connection from the get-go.
– Utilize Social Media to Your Business. Social media is not just for looking at funny videos, and you should understand that from the very beginning.
If you do it right, then your entire business could prosper using social media, and taking advantage of the abundance of small to medium business owners that are using it. Your goal is to learn how to find those that are willing to do business with you.
The entire module is approximately 1 hour and 27 minutes long.
Module 2 – The Launch Sequence
Before you launch your business, there are a few essential things that you need to take care of, or you could risk getting into trouble later on. Avoid all the unnecessary problems that could potentially arise, by making sure that you follow through with the following:
– Establishing Your Business. This lesson is all about ensuring that you set yourself legally in the country that you will operate your new digital agency.
How to follow tax efficiency structures, and how to set up a business bank account all play a role in making sure that you avoid any problems when your business grows and gets the attention of the taxman.
– New Era Agency. There are different digital agency model that you can adopt, and this lesson covers the ups and downs of each and narrows it down to the New Era Agency. Jordan Platten goes through the reasons why you should focus on this particular model.
– Building a Brand. Without a brand, there is no point in even trying, that’s why this is the second thing that you should take care of, immediately after you ensure that you have built a solid foundation.
Figuring out a name for your agency, and focusing on your own personal brand while working towards growing your business should come hand in hand.
– Creating Your Website & Email. This lesson will teach you how to create a high-quality website and an email. Both of these things are equally important, and here’s why.
By now, you should already have a name for your brand, but for the sake of this example let’s just call it ”Your Brand Name” and go from there.
You have to look professional when presenting your services to others. Think about it for a second here, and put yourself in your prospects’ shoes.
Would you take a pitch seriously if it comes from a person that has an e-mail called JoeTheBoss12345@gmail.com? Probably not.
Compare that with Joe@YourBrandName.com and you will conclude that you would feel much safer giving out your hard-earned money if it comes from a professional-looking email.
– Service Offering Formula. A digital marketing agency is not limited to one or two types of services. This lesson will teach you how to structure your offers when you present them to your potential clients.
You will have to distinguish your main services from the secondary ones, and they should follow an organized sequence.
– Value-Based Pricing Structure. This lesson will show you why, you have to charge not by the hour, but by the value instead.
In other words, you should put a price on the results that you can deliver, more than anything else.
This module is 1 hour and 24 minutes long.
Module 3 – Sales Prospecting
This module is designed to give you the utmost advantage when you start working on your digital marketing agency. Make sure that you focus on the following and you will be on your way to success much faster, than if you decide to ignore these important factors:
– Crafting Your Niches. If you have zero experience with any kind of online marketing, then this will be your first major roadblock.
It’s better to understand how to choose your segment market (or niche) before you start working towards getting clients on board.
The reason for that is because if you want to land more clients, you need to offer them RELEVANT, and focused solutions to their problems. The best way of doing that is by narrowing down on your niche and doing your market research.
– Trends To Look Out For. Staying on top of new trends, and focusing on them early on is as important as it gets. This will not only give you the upper edge over your competitors, but it will ensure that you are diving into something that is clearly of interest to a lot of people.
– DNA Of The Perfect Client. There’s a ton of POTENTIAL clients out there, regardless of the niche that you’ve chosen, but how do you know for sure if you are not wasting your time with them?
This lesson will cover the most important factors that you need to look out for when identifying your perfect client, and how to present the most relevant offers to them.
– Leveraging Your Existing Network. This lesson will show you how to take advantage of the existing relationships in your life, by making the most out of your friend’s family, and lost acquaintances.
Be very careful here, because this kind of approach can easily backfire, and harm your existing relationship, instead of helping you make more money. Luckily, you will be given a specific script to follow that will reduce the likelihood of that.
– 15 Lead Generation Techniques. There are many different ways to generate leads for your business, but one thing is certain.
Without lead generation, you won’t get anywhere. This is an essential part of your online business, that’s why you will learn 15 different ways to do that. You can apply them even as a beginner.
– Hand-Off Lead Generation. This part is all about outsourcing the most time-consuming tasks of your online business.
This is the only way that you can be able to grow and scale and ultimately make more money.
Affluent Academy has its own in house Lead Sourcing Service, that allows you to hire experts from within the platform that can take care of your lead generation, while you focus on growing your business.
– Pipeline Organization & CRM. Managing your pipeline is essential for any sales-based business, and without doing it right, your entire client acquisition process can suffer, which means that you will lose money
The entire module is 1 hour and 59 minutes long.
Module 4 – How To Secure Meetings
Converting cold leads into hot meetings is as important as everything else covered so far, which is why there is an entire module dedicated to that topic. Here’s what get’s covered within the fourth module:
– The Psychology of Sales. To become good at sales, you need to know what makes people tick. Immerse yourself in the process of selling and find what it takes to convert prospects into loyal clients.
– Achieving Instant Respect. Gaining the respect of your potential clients, and establishing yourself as an authority has to be achieved in the early communications with them. First impressions matter, especially in this line of business.
– Self Analysis & Playing to Strengths. This lesson will help you find out what your strengths are, and how to apply them in your business.
– Cold Calling Remastered. This lesson will cover the essentials of cold calling and how to do it the right way.
– Mass Email Automation. Email Marketing will play a big role in your business. That’s why you should learn how to do it right without making the same mistakes as 99% of your competitors. You will also get some templates suited for both cold and warm email outreach.
– DM Domination. Direct messaging can be a huge asset, which is what this lesson is all about. You will learn what platforms to use when DM-ing, and how to do it properly.
– Face To Face. Learn the exact strategies that Jordan Platten and his team members implement to secure face to face meetings.
– Video Auditing. This lesson covers video auditing, and why sometimes people need that extra push to get them to agree to a meeting with you.
– Affluent Outreach Formula. Here you will learn why it’s important to NOT put all your eggs in one basket, and how to avoid that from happening, by tackling several different strategies.
– Objection Crushing (Meeting Setting). Naturally, when you are dealing with cold outreach, you will face far more rejections than anywhere else, which is why you need to learn how to handle them and secure your meetings.
This module is 2 hours and 40 minutes long.
Module 5 – How To Close Clients
This module is all about making sure that you do whatever it takes to close your clients and achieve maximum success rate. Here you will learn how to convert WARM leads into paying customers with the following lessons:
– Fundamentals of Success. Securing your meetings is half the battle. You also need to learn how to CLOSE your clients and secure sales.
– Perfect Preparation. Learn the essential things that you need to know to b fully prepared before any meeting. This is important because it increases your chances that you will leave a great first impression.
– The Complete Multi-Platform Strategies. This is a 3 part lesson that covers how to build rapport, authority, credibility, and how to get a ”yes” from your potential clients without doing any pressure selling.
– Objection Crushing (Closing Clients). This lesson will show you how to never take no for an answer and how to take care of the most common objections that can potentially arise when you are just about to close a client.
– First Client With No Credibility. It can be difficult to land your first client because you have no credibility and no proven track record for delivering results to your clients. This lesson will show you how to offer a free trial, and how to position your offer without harming your brand.
– Payment and Onboarding. This lesson will show you how to use the exact systems for onboardings and payments so that you can take on clients as effectively as it gets.
– Kick-Off Meeting Structure. Learn how to structure your meetings in the most effective way that you can.
– Comprehensive Case Studies. You will get access to a bunch of case studies that you can leverage to land more clients and sales.
– Schedule For Success. Learn how to schedule your days, and keep everything consistent and organized, to ensure the maximum success rate.
– Accountability Coaching. This where you will get access to your accountability coaches. They will make sure that you don’t slack off, and hold you accountable every step of the way.
The call is optional, but it is required if you are to take part in their action-based guarantee for success.
In other words, if you don’t get your first client within 30 days of scheduling your first accountability call, and you follow everything that they layout for you, you will get a full refund of your investment ($947).
This module is 12 hours and 7 minutes long.
Module 6 – The Science of Getting Results
This module is all about the psychology of marketing, and how to set up the foundations around your new clients and brand at the same time. You will learn the following in these lessons:
– Content Creation & Gathering. According to Jordan Platten, one of the first things that you need to do when you get a new client is to get as much content for organic posts as you possibly can. Needless to say, it has to be related to the niche market that your client is currently in.
– The Psychology of Marketing. How does marketing work, and what does the customer journey look like. By being able to understand these two essential things, you will more likely to increase your sales, and client retention rate.
– Developing a Marketing Strategy. This lesson will teach you how to devise marketing strategies instantly, so that you can impress your potential clients, by being able to establish a perfect marketing strategy that’s best suited for their specific needs on the spot.
– Introduction to Facebook & Instagram Ads. It’s important to get a good understanding of social media ads, and how to run successful campaigns for any type of niche out there.
– Setting Up Business Manager. This is where you will be navigating, and controlling all your ads within Facebook.
– Navigating Ads manager. This lesson will teach you how to create individual ad accounts for each one of your clients.
– Facebook Pixel Mastery. This lesson will teach you how to add a Facebook pixel to your website so that you can run targeted ads to each visitor. This alone has the potential to significantly increase your sales.
– Integrating Product Catalogues. A product catalog is important if you are working with e-commerce clients.
– Organization & Naming Conventions. It’s important to stay organized throughout your entire journey, as this can ensure that you don’t lose out on clients, and sales.
This module is 2 hours and 8 minutes long.
Module 7 – Comprehensive Ad Creation
This module goes through converting any beginner at running ads online into a full-fledged expert. Here’s what you will learn:
– Campaign Objectives. The first part of creating successful ad campaigns is knowing the exact goals that you want to achieve. This can be anything from capturing a lead to landing a sale.
– Budget Optimization. Running ads can be expensive, especially on Facebook. That’s why you should always stay on top of your spendings, and know what’s going on at all times.
Setting up your budgets the right way is essential if you don’t want to lose more money than you have to on paid ads.
– Audience Identification & Targeting. Even if you manage to create the greatest ad that’s ever been seen online, if it’s not targeted towards the right audience, it won’t matter.
That’s why is of utmost importance to make sure that you pair your ads with the right people so that only those that are interested in what you have to offer will be able to see them.
– Managing Ad Placements. There are many different ways to position your ads, and you will get to learn about all of them in this lesson.
– Million Dollar Ad Copy. Copywriting is a skill that can be mastered by practicing it. You will learn how to do that by exploring examples of highly profitable ad copies.
– The Perfect Creative. Creative is what will capture the attention of those that see your ads. Do it right, and combined with everything else that you’ve learned in this module, you will be able to launch the perfect ads online.
The entire module is 1 hour and 28 minutes long.
Module 8 – Skyrocketing Return on Investment
This module will cover the techniques and strategies for making sure that you get the most return on your investment for your clients:
– Unbeatable Custom Audiences & Lookalikes. To maximize your ROI (return on investment), you need to become a pro at custom audience and lookalike targeting.
– Ravenous Retargeting. Throughout the buyer journey, there are many drops off points. By knowing exactly what they are, you can create custom retargeting ads to cater towards these drop off points, so that no customer is left forgotten.
– Testing Your Way to Greatness. There is no one single ad that will ensure your success. The market is changing constantly, that’s why you have to test your ads all the time.
– Ad Analysis & Further Optimization. Insider secrets on advanced ad optimization so that you can get even greater returns on your investment.
– Automation Rules. Automating as much of everything as you can save you a ton of time in the long run, which can open the doors for new opportunities that otherwise can never be available to you.
– Manual Bidding Strategies. This lesson will teach everything that you need to know about manual bidding. Jordan calls this “the forbidden fruit of Facebook advertising” and it’s what most marketing agencies do dominate the market.
– Scaling The Right Way. Learn how to scale your ads the right way, so that you can ensure maximum results for your clients.
– Managing Big Ad Spends ($1,000+ Per Day). Spending so much money on ads daily is very different than operating with a smaller budget, and you must understand this from the start.
– Funnel Building. This is where you get to learn the essentials of a sales funnel, and why you should have one to ensure your success.
You will get familiar with a funnel builder called ClickFunnels, and how to use it. Keep in mind that this will cost you an additional $97/month or $297/Month depending on your subscription.
– Monthly Client Reporting. Maintaining a stable relationship with your clients is paramount. That’s why you will learn how to conduct monthly reports, and keep them in the loop as to what’s going on.
By showing them that you are bringing in results, and letting them know exactly what you are doing for them, it will ensure that you keep a good relationship with your clients.
This module is 9 hours and 46 minutes long.
Module 9 – Mastered Strategies
This module will focus on delivering results for specific niches, and how to approach them the right way. Below is everything that is covered within this module:
– Lead Generation. Learn how to become a pro at Facebook lead generation with paid ads.
– Free Trial Strategy. This strategy should be used when getting your first client only as a last resort because it’s risky, and you will have to spend money out of your own pocket. You will also have to produce results in a short amount of time, or you risk losing the client.
– Proven Strategies for Fitness Niche.
– Proven Strategies for Restaurant Niche.
– Proven Strategies for Dentists and Cosmetics.
– Proven Strategies for E-commerce.
-Proven Strategies for Info Products 7 Consulting. This is one of the hardest niches for running paid ads.
– Messenger Bots 101 & Templates. According to Jordan Platten, messenger marketing is one of the most effective forms of lead conversions right now.
This lesson will get you familiar with messenger bots, and software called Manychat, which can take care of all the messenger marketing for you.
– Proven Strategies for Real Estate Niche.
– Complete Funnel Templates. This is where you will get a bunch of done for you funnel templates, that you can use immediately.
This module is 5 hours and 37 minutes long.
Module 10 – 7 Figure Agency Scaling & Automation
This module will teach you how to grow your agency, and create a team of experts that will help you along the way. Here’s what get’s covered in this module:
– Adhering to Agency Targets. To scale successfully you need to set realistic targets for you and your team, which is exactly what you will be learning how to implement in this lesson.
– Rapid Scaling Through Referrals. Learn how to use your existing client relationships to build an evergreen stream of referrals.
-High Ticket Closing Examples. Jordan will show you several strategies that he and his team have used inside Affluent Academy to close multiple high ticket clients.
– Automated Case Study Funnel. This lesson will give you access to the exact funnels, and automation that is being used inside Affluent Academy, and how you can take advantage of them.
– Full Team Build Out System. There are many different ways that you can approach hiring a team of experts, and they all get covered in this lesson.
– Reviewing Team Applications. If you’ve never done this before then this lesson is exactly what you need. You will see how Jordan Platten and his team go about recruiting team members, and learn from them.
– Eliminating Yourself. This lesson will teach you how to automate, and outsource almost all of your business so that you can actually have the time and freedom that you want.
This module is 3 hours and 37 minutes long.
Module 11 – Bonus Lessons
This bonus module is regularly updated (according to Jordan Platten) to highlight all the new marketing trends. Below is everything available inside the bonus lessons so far:
– Scheduling Organic Posts. This lesson will show you how to schedule your social media posts for up to two months ahead of time.
– Free Facebook Page Likes. It can take time to generate a lot of likes and followers on your Facebook page. With this lesson, you can tap into all the resources, and knowledgebase of Affluent Academy so that you can expedite the process.
– Social Proofing Ads. As soon as you find the winning ad combination, you can enhance with social proof, which can reduce your overall ad spent.
– Access Hidden Facebook Interests. This lesson will show you how to unlock the hidden interest groups inside Facebook so that you can target your ads even better.
– The Plague of Complacency. This lesson will show you the difference between prospering digital marketing agencies, and those that fail. By learning from all the failed ones, you can ensure that you don’t do the same mistakes as them.
– Managing your Agency Whilst Traveling. Jordan will show you how to effectively manage your agency, while enjoying a vacation abroad, for long or short periods of time, without sacrificing potential clients along the way.
– Third-Party Tools. This lesson will summarize all the external resources and tools that you will need to use to make this thing work for you.
This module is 58 minutes long.
Affluent Academy Price, Extra Costs & Refunds
Affluent Academy comes with a price tag of $947, but that’s not the only thing that you need to pay for.
There are a few additional tools from external sources that will pick your pockets alongside the investment that you will be making for buying this course.
When you combine everything all together, you should expect to spend up to $350+ in additional expenses each month, to have the chance of making this work for you.
As for a refund, you can get one, as long as you meet all the conditions of the action-based money-back guarantee that are laid out on the terms of service page. They are as follows:
– The 30-day money-back guarantee starts when you complete module 5 and schedule a call with one of the coaches inside. Once the ”kick-off” period starts, you have almost a month to generate at least one sale.
If you have followed everything that the accountability coaches have laid out for you, and you don’t make a single sale, then you will get your money back.
– You have to schedule a call within 60 days of buying Affluent Academy or you won’t be eligible for a refund.
– You will have daily sales targets assigned to you over a course of 5 days a week.
– You need to provide screenshots as proof that you have completed all daily sales targets by snapping a few screenshots at random, picked by the accountability team.
What I Like About Affluent Academy
1. You Don’t Need a Ton of Clients To Earn a Full-Time Income. Most clients will be high paying ones, so if you can just a few, you will be earning a figure monthly income.
2. Money Back Guarantee. The unusual refund policy promises that if you can’t land any sales even though you’ve tried your best, you will get your money back.
3. Legit Business Model. The business model is in demand, and it will be like that for the foreseeable future, which means that there is a real potential to make a lot of money.
4. Good Support. You get bonus perks such as access to a private mastermind group on Facebook and live Q&A sessions where you get to ask Jordan Platten whatever you want.
You also get a team of experts that will hold you accountable and help you along every step of the way as long as you ask.
5. In-Depth Course. It covers everything that you need to know about creating a digital marketing agency from A to Z.
What I Don’t Like About Affluent Academy
1.It’s a High Ticket Course. This means that you have to spend a lot of money to get access to this course.
The investment that you will be making with this course is risky because if you decide halfway through that this business model is not for you, there is a chance that you will not get your money back unless you follow everything that is required from you.
2. Expensive External Tools. Take ClickFunnels as an example. They have a generous affiliate commission structure, which may be part of the reason why they have decided to use that particular funnel builder.
My recommendation is that you should invest in this ONLY if you are absolutely sure that you will do whatever it takes to succeed with this business model and that you are okay with high-pressure situations.
If you are one of those people that freeze up under pressure (like me), or if this makes you stressed, then you can consider an alternative that does not require doing cold outreach or even talking to people directly.
If that sounds interesting then you should see how these people are banking profits using a simple yet incredibly effective blueprint that so many neglect, and lose out on that opportunity forever.